World Cup 2014 - Fanatasy Football

Timmy

Made a few good transfers. Just got RVP, Benzema and Neymar into the team. Just waiting on none of them to score now haha Ronaldo got me a load of money back so I could beef up the other areas of the pitch.

That's my front line too... I think they might have given people too much money / made the forwards too cheap.

I had Benzema/Neymar/RVP also, but I have changed them this round.

I kept Benzema, sacked RVP and Neymar!

Who replaced Neymar and RVP? That would be telling lol.

I can't wait for the deadline to pass and see all the teams.

Here it is! The team that will rule this round! So long as Costa Rica beat Greece 3-0, USA fail to score, and Messi has the game of his life, nothing can go wrong lol.

Post your teams if you can, looking them up on the site is a drag.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nzq17d.jpg

Costa Rica triumphed but my masterplan didn't. No clean sheet for the two defenders thanks to a last minute goal. One defender was sent off, and cambell didn't score (or give anything like the performance I expected). Great game to watch though.

All my hopes on Messi and my chums from France and Belgium now. I use chums deliberately so that it will be easy to come back later and change it to chumps...

I managed to stay in contention, just about. No heroes at all, but all my players played and scoered 2, 3, 4 or 5 points.

What are people's thoughts of the semis? I think I will go for Holland to beat Argentina, picking RVP, Robbin, and Dutch defenders. I just can't make a call on the Brazil/Germany game!