World Cup 2014 - Fanatasy Football

Timmy

To think I still have benzema, evra and koscielny to play against honduras and aguero, di maria and zabaleta to play bosnia in my team for game week 1 is scary for the rest of you! The leader is about to increase his lead drastically :shades:

To think I still have benzema, evra and koscielny to play against honduras and aguero, di maria and zabaleta to play bosnia in my team for game week 1 is scary for the rest of you! The leader is about to increase his lead drastically :shades:

Well we'll see won't we; I've got 4 Argies playing today, with Messi as captain :P

nah i am checking up on it from time to time but yesterday it said it was changing gameweek so couldn't do transfers. Also do you get 4 transfers a week or in total?

My incompetence is starting to show now, as i am difting to the back off the rankings but this has got me more familiar with the sport though. Must say it is fun to watch as well.

after gameround three they move on to round of 16 correct? Which means 16 teams go bye bye, England needs a big win.

Glad your enjoying the game. Haha, England are gone. I expected nothing else because we are always disappointing. I think we have the players but the problem, IMO, is the English FA who appoint the England managers. They always appoint politically safe "yes men" with zero charisma. When we have English managers on great form, loved by the players, full of confidence and ambition, they overlook them every time. We fail to win anything again, and they appoint another cardboard cut-out coach. The cycle goes on...

USA look great. The team is full of real atheletes and Dempsey gets better the older he gets. Klinnsman DOES have the charisma. It looks like have a pretty good draw in last sixteen too.

Personally though, I think there's only two teams in it to lift the cup in 2014 - Brazil and France.