1 Year Anniversary

Viking

I would like to congratulate the game and all its members because today is my 1 year anniversary.

I have had some very good times in the game, its been fun. I am still undefeated in the game, my record says that I have 98 wins (80 KOs) and 41 losses, however, that is not true. 21 of those losses are from testing fighters confidence in QFC. 9 because i forgot to set sliders, 6 because i had horrible rolls and 5 because i was such huge underdog there wasnt anything i could do to win, thats what happens when you dont duck fights.

I would like to thank Shortfuse - my former mentor, you always took the time to answer my questions, you helped me a lot and gave me private training in Rollins Elite Gym, THC Playhouse and Pain.

Thanks to everyone in the chatroom, i have enjoyed our debates in there.

Thanks to everyone that has given me both positive and negative votes in the forums. I do enjoy feedback on my wonderful posts.

Thanks to everyone that dares to say their opinion and dont act like pussycats.

Thanks to the Vendetta crew, we truly are the #1 alliance in the game.

The highlights of my Tycoon Career so far was when the Finnfighters and Mentor Guruland got exposed. That sure was funny.

Have a nice day.

/ :medieval:

• Upvote 9

You're welcome, cbomb. Seems like you're not as bad of a cancer as I first thought since you're still here so congrats(?).

The highlight of my life so far was when Mentor Guruland got exposed. That sure was funny.

Fixed that for you. :thumbup:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The highlights of my Tycoon Career so far was when the Finnfighters and Mentor Guruland got exposed. That sure was funny.

So in a year you haven't accomplished anything of note in the actual game itself? I guess you aren't much of a, as Mike would put it, "fighters" manager.

• Upvote 1

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary

Thank you Scoob.

You're welcome, cbomb. Seems like you're not as bad of a cancer I first thought becouse you're still here so congrats.

Fixed that for you. :thumbup:

Good day Brick Top. Didnt your psychiatrist tell you to stay away from me? Considering the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder i caused you. And its not very polite to throw insults around like that, you finns certainly need to learn some manners.

So in a year you haven't accomplished anything of note in the actual game itself? I guess you aren't much of a, as Mike would put it, "fighters" manager.

I did more within the first 3 months of my tycoon career than you have done in 5 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Good day Brick Top. Didnt your psychiatrist tell you to stay away from me? Considering the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder i caused you. And its not very polite to throw insults around like that, you finns certainly need to learn some manners.

PTSD? :o You think way too highly of yourself keyboard viking. Also, Im just "daring" to say my opinion which might be an insult but still it's an opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have had some very good times in the game, its been fun. I am still undefeated in the game, my record says that I have 98 wins (80 KOs) and 41 losses, however, that is not true. 21 of those losses are from testing fighters confidence in QFC. 9 because i forgot to set sliders, 6 because i had horrible rolls and 5 because i was such huge underdog there wasnt anything i could do to win, thats what happens when you dont duck fights.

congrats,

but wtf is this? the 21 QFC fights for testing confidence ok, but 9 FIghts because you forgot to set sliders, well you forgot to set them still counts, thats the game. the rest too when you take a fight and loose it, it still counts as that.

owning your losses would have been better, then explaining yourself like this about them.

your welcome and try to grow a pair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Horizon vs Turnbull What category does that fight fall into for you? Forgot to set sliders? Or outmatched? ;)

Happy 1 year anniversary though man, in the beginning I wasn't really sure about you but your a good guy and a good manager and bring a bit of drama which is entertaining to the forums (which can sometimes go a bit far but hey I don't mind it)

• Upvote 2

i was about to say the same thing...BUT, i don't pay for his VIP so he can do as he pleases and play the "game" as he chooses. i guess lol

I would like to congratulate the game and all its members because today is my 1 year anniversary.

I would like to thank Shortfuse - my former mentor, you always took the time to answer my questions, you helped me a lot and gave me private training in Rollins Elite Gym, THC Playhouse and Pain.

Thanks to everyone in the chatroom, i have enjoyed our debates in there.

Thanks to everyone that has given me both positive and negative votes in the forums. I do enjoy feedback on my wonderful posts.

Thanks to the Vendetta crew, we truly are the #1 alliance in the game.

Have a nice day.

/ :medieval:

Amen to the daring opinionated!

Congrats on lasting so long, the gods only know how many have fallen on the path of mmatycoon longevity... many my friends... many... Good men they were. Women too! Oh yes. And to this day, but few remain to recount the glory of the early times...

But today it is you I congratulate Superman!

You are more of a Bizarro if you ask me but until you make the name change Superman it is!

Cheers :coffee:

Even people who hate Castor you must admire his perseverance. I myself started out not liking him (due to him calling me humors lol) but now i can see he's a good guy and a good sport. Congrats on the 1 year mate and may you stick around for another

• Upvote 1

I can't quote for some reason.

Anyhow, I was wondering about this fight beastside identified as well

Horizon vs Turnbull What category does that fight fall into for you? Forgot to set sliders? Or outmatched? ;)

However, that fight was different as it was the fight of the decade:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39580

Congrats on reaching a year, we arrived in the mmatycoon world in the same month. I reached the one-year mark three weeks prior to you.

Happy 1 year anniversary though man, in the beginning I wasn't really sure about you but your a good guy and a good manager and bring a bit of drama which is entertaining to the forums (which can sometimes go a bit far but hey I don't mind it)

That is the huge underdog/no physicals department combined with i wanted to test his confidence.

:shades:

And thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Castor, Congratz on the Year, and thank you for the support, mentoring, entertainment and your *heads-up*. You have made me laugh and equally as valueable is when I slap my fore-head at something that you have said OR done.

Luv ya : my brother

• Upvote 1