JLP

I'm going Green Bay vs New England as well.

Denver - just hasn't looked as impressive the last few weeks and of course Peyton and the cold do not get along.

Cincinnati - If the offensive struggles continue (mainly Andy Dalton), they are due for another early exit.

Pittsburgh - Could be the darkhorse in the AFC. If offense explodes like it did around midseason, then the Steelers are golden.

Indianapolis - Being a Colts fan, I am enjoying the playoff runs but they look terrible on the road and you need to win on the road.

Dallas - It all comes down to keeping DeMarco Murray healthy and giving him the ball, but Romo will be Romo.

Detroit - Darkhorse in the NFC anyone?? They will need a miracle to beat GB at home to clinch home field, but if they do...watch out.

Seattle - If Green Bay doesn't eliminate them the Cardinals will, not the same team or swagger as last season.

Arizona - If they had Palmer or at least Henson healthy for the playoffs and they could make a run.

NFC South Winner - Please don't even show up for the playoffs, we would all be ok with it.

*cough* *cough* If Browns and Chiefs win; Texans are in.

i live in houston also but im a steelers fan -- the odds of this happening is almost zero -- smith isnt playing nor hoyer or johnny plus texans still need to win to top it off -- would like to see them make it but even if they did probably would be out in 1st round with no decent qb

well, The Bucs are going to win today. They get the #1 pick if they lose, you know they're going to screw that up.

Bears fans, our two year nightmare is over. Trestman and staff have been fired. The bufoon who hired Dr Death has been fired too.

The McCaskeys will probably hire one more idiot before Virginia dies and the team can join the modern NFL era.

usa-today-6943906.0.jpg

Who would hire a man that looks like that to be your head football coach?

• 2 weeks later...

Divisional Round Predictions

Ravens 20 Pats 38
Colts 34 Broncos 30
Packers 31 Cowboys 28
Seahawks 24 Panthers 10

I agree with Yentoman on the winners, but my scores are a bit different. I am really hoping the Colts pull off the upset and the Panthers can find another miracle to beat the Seahawks.

I was stateside last month and I really got into watching the NFL while there. Oakland were the closest team to me, but a couple of family members out there are big Patriots fans so I was kind of routing for them... great sport. I'm a rugby man myself so naturally NFL is probably the closest thing to it !