Cung Le Tests Positive For HGH

kenlow73

Its a dahm shame with all these guys cheating, and i fear that the guys getting caught is only the tip of the iceberg.

Actually the ufc is doing nothing now that all the shit is coming out.Example vito belfort everybody knows he on something and ufc have not banned him yet ?If they can sell tickets they turn a blind eye but when it near the end of there career they throw then under the bus .I going to say at least 90% of pro fighters have use something illegal at one point or another and about 70% percent of fighters or still using .To put it frankly ufc don't give a shit as long as there makeing money

• Upvote 1

This is the same as the MLB when bud selig acted like he didnt realize they were juicing and they were slamming 70hrs and pitchers were still hitting 96-98mph on their 100th pitch of the game. The UFC is starting to gain popularity and they dont want to address the issue at hand. GSP was onto a big thing and we dont know how this will turn out yet

Yeah i guess the list of people who are using PED's is a long and depressing one.

I definetly agree that the UFC isnt doing enough, and i think that they might contribute to the problem by pressing fighters to take the fights when the UFC wants, and not when the fighter is ready. It has always been the rule that "noone fights at 100%"

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, due to all the gray areas and doubts in regards to how they tested him, the UFC have now rescinded his suspension!

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/ufc-rescinds-cung-les-suspension-but-fighter-undecided-on-next-step

Still not on the fence on this. The details from the beginning were sketchy.