Ring Of Violence (255K+) Smacktalk Thread

skull

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14133934051698.gif

Villak "Vig" Martinson

After a dissapointing loss and a lot of prozac, I'm slowly getting back to the old me. A little less than two more weeks and I'm completely injury-free again. I was looking at the division and I noticed that one of the greatest fighters in it is available. Robert Baratheon, the winner of the 'Most violent fighter' tournament. Well guess what, I love (!!!) violent fights. If you are as violent as you claim to be, let's book a date and look the cage door behind us.

• Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689311697.png

"The Usurper" Robert Baratheon

6-0-0

So I woke up the other morning, after another night of frolicking with Littlefinger's whores, and apparently there was a raven with a message for me.

So I opened it up, and it was a fight offer from Skull. Now, I expected this fight to be against another top contender, Robert Sullivan, Dick Army, or Peter Sutcliffe would have been my expectations. Unfortunately, Sullivan is fighting Barakat, Army is fighting Oleynik and Sutcliffe is fighting Gloom for the title!

So, who does Skull offer me a fight against? Some peasant called Villak Martinson! Now, aside from the fact he lost his last fight, he also has the unfortunate ranking of just inside 9000 P4P! Now, I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but it is not fitting for a king to fight someone from which there is little to no benefit, but a huge risk for myself.

So no Villak, I will not be fighting you. You can fight some other people around your own ranking, and perhaps one day in the future we will collide, but for now, your time is not now.

Anyway, that young broad Littlefinger sent to me is still waiting, so I best not delay any longer.

SKULL! Next opponent you send me had better be worthy, and not just be some 2-1 fighter looking to skip the queue to the top!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6-0-0

So I woke up the other morning, after another night of frolicking with Littlefinger's whores, and apparently there was a raven with a message for me.

So I opened it up, and it was a fight offer from Skull. Now, I expected this fight to be against another top contender, Robert Sullivan, Dick Army, or Peter Sutcliffe would have been my expectations. Unfortunately, Sullivan is fighting Barakat, Army is fighting Oleynik and Sutcliffe is fighting Gloom for the title!

So, who does Skull offer me a fight against? Some peasant called Villak Martinson! Now, aside from the fact he lost his last fight, he also has the unfortunate ranking of just inside 9000 P4P! Now, I don't know if anyone else thinks this, but it is not fitting for a king to fight someone from which there is little to no benefit, but a huge risk for myself.

So no Villak, I will not be fighting you. You can fight some other people around your own ranking, and perhaps one day in the future we will collide, but for now, your time is not now.

Anyway, that young broad Littlefinger sent to me is still waiting, so I best not delay any longer.

SKULL! Next opponent you send me had better be worthy, and not just be some 2-1 fighter looking to skip the queue to the top!

Villak "Vig" Martinson

Being called the most violent fighter when you don't even want to fight a peasant is a bit silly.

If you are a king and I am a peasant, why are you so scared to face me then?

Grow a pair and lets do this!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Villak "Vig" Martinson

Being called the most violent fighter when you don't even want to fight a peasant is a bit silly.

If you are a king and I am a peasant, why are you so scared to face me then?

Grow a pair and lets do this!

6-0-0

Quit your bitching. If you want to fight me, then you might want to make sure you can win some of your other fights!

A King does not battle where there is nothing to be gained, but everything to lose.

Bitching about this will not get you the fight you want, so keep your head down and look to win. That is the only way you will fight me.

• Upvote 2

6-0-0

Quit your bitching. If you want to fight me, then you might want to make sure you can win some of your other fights!

A King does not battle where there is nothing to be gained, but everything to lose.

Bitching about this will not get you the fight you want, so keep your head down and look to win. That is the only way you will fight me.

Villak "Vig" Martinson

You can run, but you can't hide 'king' !

http://www.one-leggedsandpiper.com/OLSP/2009/10/ChickenTiger.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ROV 22 is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Ring of Violence organization. This event will take place on March 28, 2015 at Hayashi's Lounge in St Petersburg, Russia.

In The Ring...

http://i.imgur.com/OsSRGAP.jpg

Violence Happens...

Our main event of the even will showcase two undefeated elite mixed martial artists. In the red corner, we have the Olympic wrestler, Tony Ramos, as he takes on the powerhouse striking of Troll House.

[OFFICIAL FIGHT CARD]

Featherweight Tony Ramos vs Troll ShitBrickHouse

Featherweight Jurgen Murgen vs Carl Shepphards

Featherweight Roberto Silva vs Soren Bammerthwaite

Welterweight Liam Kelley vs Dutch Schultz

Welterweight Thiago Macari vs Bill Gates

Welterweight Jason Vezina vs Michael Elsner

Featherweight Sofpho King vs Rene Turgeon

Featherweight Felix Dolinger vs Miles Davis

Welterweight Omar Little vs Albert Ford

Super-heavyweight Oleg Ljashko vs Peter Burg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1427073391poster.png

[MAIN EVENT]

http://i.imgur.com/VF9QkKw.jpg

(Featherweight Division, Championship bout) Tony Ramos© (9-0) versus Troll ShitBrickHouse (9-0)

(Preview)

Tony Ramos is an undefeated mixed martial arts fighter. He was born to a small family in a small farming community in Iowa, USA. He and his two brothers would wrestle after school to pass the time. As a child, Ramos idolized Frank Gotch, a catch wrestler from Humboldt, Iowa. It was this childhood hero that was the basis for the goals of Ramos; he wanted to prove to himself that he could be one of the greats, and become the next great wrestler to come out of Iowa.

Tony Ramos wrestled throughout his school career, consistently ranking at the top of his division each year. Ramos brought the NCAA Division I championship home to Iowa, much to the delight of his hometown. After graduating from college, Tony Ramos decided to push forward and make a run at the Olympics; he would ultimately take home a silver medal. Despite this being a tremendous accomplishment that he should have been proud of, Ramos was devastated that he had come in second. He felt that he hadn't lived up to his potential and had let everybody down.

Tony Ramos concluded that he would try again the next year. To stay in shape amd prepare for the next Olympics, Ramos moved to Finland with his former college roommate that was also a wrestler. It was there that Ramos began training mixed martial arts to improve his fitness.

One of the coaches at his gym served as a promoter for a small local MMA company, and offered Ramos a single fight deal in the undercard. Tony Ramos reluctantly accepted this invitation and was paired up with Jiu-Jitsu blue belt Ian Guinsatao. Ramos would defeat Guinsatao via unanimous decision in a lackluster fight. With the bulk of the fight taking place on the ground, Ramos easily dominated his opponent on the scorecards. Despite hurting Guinsatao midway through the fight, Ramos was unable to capitalize and finish the fight.

For Tony Ramos, this perceived lack of perfection was simply unacceptable; he knew that he was the BEST at whatever he did. Ramos vowed to do better in his next appearance and prove to himself and to the fans that he could be the best in the world if he wanted to be. So, Tony Ramos signed up to compete at another QFC show one week later. This venue was a small bar in town. Ramos was paired up with undefeated submission wizard Kiven Bird.

To prepare himself for this fight, Ramos spent the entire week working with a boxing coach at his gym. His thought was that if he was going to face another strong ground guy, he should learn to box and keep the fight standing. In this fight, Tony Ramos would be taken down for the first time since the Olympics; Ramos went on to win a narrow unanimous decision with two rounds for him and one against him.

Tony Ramos was more determined than ever to improve himself and come back stronger. He knew that he could be not just one of the greats, but the GREATEST. So, Tony Ramos returned one more time to the QFC arena, and smashed his hapless opponent in the first round. After the victory, Ramos jumped atop the chain link fence and screamed into the heavens, flexing his muscles for the crowd in attendence. It was in his post-fight victory speech that he swore to the ninety-eight fans in attendence that he would claim a world title.

Tony Ramos was then approached by the owner of an MMA organization known as Ring of Violence. He was told that if he continued to impress with his abilities, he would find himself knocking on the door to a world title with them. He readily signed the contract and challenged them to give him their best for his debut. He was paired up with well rounded fighter Hans Olo; Ramos sent him flying like a falcon into th enext millennium.

After running through three consecutive opponents, Ramos was given the opportunity to accomplish his goal; he was offered a title shot. The reigning champion, Rene Turgeon, was an undefeated Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt that had dominated every opponent he had faced. Turgeon had successfully defended his featherweight title once and was looking to add a second head to his throne.

As a wrestler that loved to ground and pound opponents, Ramos was an astronomical underdog; most fans and punits alike agreed that Ramos would fall via armbar or triangle choke early in the fight. While it was acknowledged that Ramos could utilize a similar strategy that he had used in his fight with Kiven Bird, aka a sprawl n brawl style, it was unlikely given the takedown abilities of the champion.

As it turned out, while Tony Ramos worked diligently to become a better boxer, Rene Turgeon had brought in some elite Muay Thai fighters to spar with. Both had the same idea and thought to surprise the other with it. The end result was a legendary kickboxing match that saw only one successful takedown of the 30 that the champion attempted. In the end, Ramos out struck Turgeon 82-40 in a landslide unanimous decision victory, declaring Tony Ramos the undisputed ROV featherweight champion of the world.

Troll ShitBrickHouse, who will be henceforth known as Troll House for the purposes of this write-up, is an undefeated Muay Thai kickboxer and a wrestler. He started his mixed martial arts career in a sixteen man QFC bantamweight tournament; he won his first three fights via TKO (Cut). He defeated Kevin Guillard via Unanimous Decision to become the tournament champion. After taking one final QFC fight, which he won via TKO, House signed to fight for the Royal Fighting Championship. He continued his undefeated streak with three dominant victories with the promotion before signing with the Ring of Violence fight league. In his ROV debut, Troll House defeated top contender and former title challenger Damien Redman via Unanimous Decision.

[A closer look]

(Tony Ramos)

Fighting Out Of: Helsinki, Finland, by way of Iowa, USA.

Height: 5'3

Weight: 145 lbs

Record: 9-0

Knockouts: 5

Submissions: 0

Style: Wrestling, Boxing

Career Achievements or Accolades: ROV Featherweight Champion, Fight of the Night (x2), Knockout of the Night, Undefeated (9 Fight Win Streak)

(Troll ShitBrickHouse)

Fighting Out Of: Sydney, Australia, by way of under “the” bridge, somewhere in China.

Height: 5'0

Weight: 143 lbs

Record: 9-0

Knockouts: 7

Style: Muay Thai, Wrestling

Career Achievements or Accolades: QFC 439 Bantamweight Tournament Winner, Undefeated (9 Fight Win Streak)

[CO-MAIN EVENT]

http://i.imgur.com/GV23I7Y.jpg

(Featherweight Division) Jurgen Murgen (3-1-1) versus Carl Sheppards (10-5)

(Preview)

Jurgen Murgen is a Finnish Muay Thai stylist that has competed exclusively for the Ring of Violence promotion for the duration of his career. After fighting to a draw against the gritty wrestler Doyle Hargraves in his professional debut, Murgen was defeated by Hargraves in a subsequent rematch. Since that time, Murgen has been unstoppable with three consecutive brutal stoppages; two of which took place in the first round. In his most recent appearance, Murgen knocked out Adam Shumate in just one minute.

Carl Shepphards is an experienced Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu purple belt. He started competing at just 20 years old, submitting Damon Bricks in forty seconds in a QFC fight. He was qickly signed to fight exclusively for the Attack Fight League MMA promotion, where he submitted Diego Rodriguez in the first round. In his next fight, he was defeated via unanimous decision in a hard fought three round war. In total, he went 5-3 with AFL, with his final performance being a dominating victory over Dave Judkins.

He then signed an exclusive contract to fight for Highland Games, defeating Jeffery Lebowski via TKO. Shepphards followed thiat dominating performance with three first round finishes; he had one fight left on his contract and he was paired up with 9-1 wrestler Zoran Jolevi. After nearly three complete rounds of violence, Zoran would get the upper hand and score the fight ending TKO, defeating Shepphards.

Suddenly back on the free agent market, Carl Shepphards was defeated by Francois Boullion at the Island Finale Tournament, via TKO.

This fight will be Shepphard's first outside of The Island.

[A closer look]

(Jurgen Murgen)

Fighting Out Of: Helsinki, Finland.

Height: 5'0

Weight: 151 lbs

Record: 3-1-1

Knockouts: 3

Style: Muay Thai

Career Achievements or Accolades: Knockout of the Night, 3 Fight Win Streak

(Carl Sheppards)

Fighting Out Of: St Petersburg, Russia

Height: 5'2

Weight: 159 lbs

Record: 10-5

Knockouts: 3

Submissions: 5

Style: Catch Wrestling, Boxing

Career Achievements or Accolades: N/A

[MAIN CARD]

(Featherweight Division) Roberto Silva (6-2) versus Soren Bammerthwaite (7-2)

(Preview)

Roberto Silva is the former Ring of Violence Featherweight Champion of the world; this Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt started his mixed martial arts career as a QFC fighter, submitting two opponents before being picked up by ROV. In his third professional fight, he submitted Connor McGregoat via second round armbar. It was this performance that caught the eye of the ROV matchmakers, who offered Silva the opportunity to fight for the vacant title. Silva would submit Fish in just under four minutes to claim the featherweight championship of the world.

Roberto Silva lost the coveted championship belt in his very first title defense when he was paired up with Rene Turgeon. Roberto Silva rebounded by submitting Rapen Murder and Mikhael Tomas, and was offered the chance to reclaim his title in a fight with American wrestler Tony Ramos; Ramos would defeat him via third round TKO, the first stoppage loss of Silva's career.

Soren Bammerthwaite, who will henceforth be known as Soren Bammer for this writing, is an American submission wrestler that has a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He started his mixed martial arts career in the QFC 462 Featherweight Tournament, submitting two opponents before going the distance with, and defeating, Tony Weaks. In the finale, he defeated Timo Altudotis via unanimous decision. He then signed with Ring of Violence straight out of the gate; his promotional debut was against Danny Duim at ROV 7, a fight which he won spectacularly.

Soren Bammer then submitted Mikhael Tomas at ROV 10, before suffering the first defeat of his career at the hands of a surging future featherweight champion, Tony Ramos. Bammer next faced Rapen Murder, and was defeated via rear naked choke. In his most recent appearance, Bammer defeated Miles Davis via TKO in the fourth round of their fight.

(Welterweight Division) Liam Kelley (6-0) versus Dutch Schultz (4-3)

(Preview)

Liam Kelley was born to a small Irish family that immigrated to Holland for undisclosed reasons. Kelley was picked on relentlessly for his red hair and extremely pale features, so his parents enrolled him in boxing classes to learn self defense. He fell in love with the sport and went on to become a Golden Gloves champion. Kelley started watching mixed martial arts at a local bar with some friends from the gym and quickly became a big fan of UFC veteran Marcus Davis, another scrappy Irish boxer, and he decided to give MMA a shot.

He made his mixed martial arts debut in a parking lot QFC event, knocking out Sev Undereem in under three minutes. In his next performance, he dominated Brad Jones Jr in the clinch, using his dirty boxing to smash the man against the cage. As he fought, Kelley began to train wrestling, trying to overcome a weakness that he knew he would inevitably face. In his next fight, he faced such adversity; Too Ford, a former high school wrestler, managed to score one takedown on Kelley, but would ultimately be stopped in the first round. Kelley made short work of his next three opponents, fighting in Amsterdam and New York in that time. Since then he has signed to fight for Ring of Violence, and this will be his debut performance.

Dutch Schultz is a German kickboxer that first appeared on the radar in a kickboxing bout at TKWC S1 – 1, where he was decision'd by a man that only fought once. After this defeat, Schultz was dropped by his management, and picked up by a new team that quickly signed him to fight for Soul Supremacy Fight Club. He would go 3-2 with the promotion and show flares of incredible knockout power.

His most recent appearance was a four minute fight against Chris Jacobson at ROV 19; a fight that he won via head kick knockout.

(Welterweight Division) Thiago Macari (8-3) versus Bill Gates (4-2)

(Preview)

Thiago Macari is an experienced Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt whose early fights were all parking lot QFC bouts. He went 4-0 in that time, with four dominant submissions over tough opponents. Following these performances, Macari signed a three fight exclusive contract to fight for Ring of Violence. His promotional debut was at ROV 1, where he was knocked out by Clark Kent (which isn't such a bad thing, I think Clark Kent might have a secret identity).

Macari rebounded with a pair of first round submission victories at ROV 4 and ROV 7, respectively. He then lost two bouts due to strikes. And most recently, Thiago Macari is on a two fight winning streak with victories over Albert Ford and Michael Elsner.

Bill Gates (no, not that Bill), is a Muay Thai stylist that started his carer with three QFC showings; undefeated in the back yard, Gates signed to fight for Ring of Violence. Like his opponent, Gates was defeated in his ROV debut. Bill Gates lost his next fight via submission, and rebounded in a rematch with Pablo Bogdynski, the last man that he defeated in the QFC.

• Upvote 1

As the writer for Ring of Violence, I will be previewing the main card, aka the top five fights, for upcoming events.

If you are fighting on the MAIN CARD of any ROV event, please feel free to private message me with a little back story for your fighter and I will incorporate that into future events.

I love long walks on the beach, and writing completely fictional life stories for Tycoon fighters. Help me make the world your oyster, private message me.

• Upvote 2

Villak "Vig" Martinson

You can run, but you can't hide 'king' !

http://www.one-leggedsandpiper.com/OLSP/2009/10/ChickenTiger.jpg

6-0-0

You are what you eat, and I love eating Chicken, so to call me King of the Chickens is a compliment I thank you for. However, I suppose you could call me a pussy too, since I love eating that as well!

But enough of the low ranking buck with a big mouth trying to talk himself into a fight, I have a new opponent, and one that isn't in the wilderness that is the 8k+ rankings.

Sven Hansen, I will hurt you so bad you immediately retire. Nobody will hear from you again, and the White Cloaks will ensure you are locked up for your daring to challenge the king!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b10.jpgAbed "Coppola" Nadir

"Look, I tell you exactly, what I will do to you, and you can't to nothing about it. I'm going to take you down and beat you the fuck up. Simple and plain."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b27.jpgif you take me down you will get sub ! if you stand you will get ko'ed ! so it does not matter to me but i will give you your wish and make it easy for you and i will allow your weak ass takedown !

• Upvote 1

6-0-0

You are what you eat, and I love eating Chicken, so to call me King of the Chickens is a compliment I thank you for. However, I suppose you could call me a pussy too, since I love eating that as well!

But enough of the low ranking buck with a big mouth trying to talk himself into a fight, I have a new opponent, and one that isn't in the wilderness that is the 8k+ rankings.

Sven Hansen, I will hurt you so bad you immediately retire. Nobody will hear from you again, and the White Cloaks will ensure you are locked up for your daring to challenge the king!

I meant to +1 but musta fat fingered

6-0-0

Villak "Vig" Martinson

You are not even the king of chickens, but you are in fact the chicken of selfclaimed 'kings'.

You are just scared shitless of any real fighter and that you should be called ' the most violent fighter' is one hell of a joke.

The only thing you do 'mighty king' is hide behind a little bit of hype .

Hugely overused tool You use to Protect your scared shitty fighter from Ever fighting real fighters.

Villak "Vig" Martinson

You are not even the king of chickens, but you are in fact the chicken of selfclaimed 'kings'.

You are just scared shitless of any real fighter and that you should be called ' the most violent fighter' is one hell of a joke.

The only thing you do 'mighty king' is hide behind a little bit of hype .

Hugely overused tool You use to Protect your scared shitty fighter from Ever fighting real fighters.

6-0-0

Apparently some people think they are self-entitled to get whatever the hell they want, but unfortunately little baby, I am going to have to be the first person to say you can have everything you want in life. Maybe if you spent less time Spar Spamming, and more time fighting, people would actually take you serious rather than call you a joke for expecting to be treated the same as those who have proven themselves in the cage. 3 fights and you already lost one, 6 fights and I have yet to be defeated, even when the odds were against me. Now go spar some more and cry to your mother some more, at least she doesn't say no to your incestuous behaviour.

• Upvote 2

6-0-0

Apparently some people think they are self-entitled to get whatever the hell they want, but unfortunately little baby, I am going to have to be the first person to say you can have everything you want in life. Maybe if you spent less time Spar Spamming, and more time fighting, people would actually take you serious rather than call you a joke for expecting to be treated the same as those who have proven themselves in the cage. 3 fights and you already lost one, 6 fights and I have yet to be defeated, even when the odds were against me. Now go spar some more and cry to your mother some more, at least she doesn't say no to your incestuous behaviour.

Villak "Vig" Martinson

If someone is the guy who only accepts certain fights, it's you 'king' . I will fight anybody in the division, but I want to start with you because it's about time that you get a real test. Lower your 'my hype is protecting me- shield' and grow a pair. It's funny that you think that I have been focussing on sparring as in fact, you are wrong. I have been trained well and have hardly done a lot of sparring, so even more reasons for you to keep running. I have had 3 guys decline fight offers in this division already. First the 'king' , then a guy who said something about being afraid of getting raped and then another one who was so afraid that he hasn't been able to speak ever since.

Since Roberta has a too low testosteron level to pass a drug test before a fight, maybe someone, else who isn't crying because of his short dick, tiny balls and no hair on it, can fight me...? Challenge to the whole division. Who isn't hiding, crying or has the flew all of a sudden and does actually want to fight?

6-0-0

Well somebody is throwing a temper tantrum at being told no. Also, I noticed you didn't even argue the point about being incestuous, you should talk to Jaime and Cersei, they can talk to you about that, and Yes, I believed Ned when he told me, but who gives a fuck?

But anyway, I won't be dealing with that bastard whose only desire is to get back into the place his life started.

Sven Hensen, April 18th is the date you die....

• Upvote 1

6-0-0

Well somebody is throwing a temper tantrum at being told no. Also, I noticed you didn't even argue the point about being incestuous, you should talk to Jaime and Cersei, they can talk to you about that, and Yes, I believed Ned when he told me, but who gives a fuck?

But anyway, I won't be dealing with that bastard whose only desire is to get back into the place his life started.

Sven Hensen, April 18th is the date you die....

Villak "Vig" Martinson

Oh you silly boy. You have been 'given' a new lamb to eat. Why don't you fight beasts of your own pedigree? Fighting someone with a bad chin must be great for you. Well, at least you have someone with a bit more hype, so have fun. Who knows, you might end up being real hyped but still an average fighter. I guess that's what you are aiming for.

And now once again, who isn't shitting his pants when thinking of stepping in the cage with me ?

ROV 23 is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Ring of Violence organization. This event will take place on April 4, 2015 at The Hard Knocks Casino & Arena in St Petersburg, Russia.

In The Ring...

Violence Happens...

ROV 23 is a very special fight card, as it will showcase the quarterfinal fights of the Ring of Violence Light-Heavyweight Tournament. These eight elite warriors are competing to determine who will become the Ring of Violence Light-Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Since this is a unique event, I will be giving emphasis to the tournament bouts as they progress by giving their weight class signifier a green coloration.

[OFFICIAL FIGHT CARD]

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1427246346Untitled.png

Light-Heavyweight George Steele vs Hale Erwin

Featherweight Damien Redman vs Mikhael Tomas

Light-Heavyweight Vit Tu vs Waclav Szbrjcik

Light-Heavyweight Abed Nadir vs Balin Le Savage

Light-Heavyweight Dalinar Kholin vs Red Belt

Featherweight John Thompson vs Eddy Edwards

Featherweight Marcin Held vs Murav Nurmanov

Super-Heavyweight Nick Kennedy vs Daniel Robitaille

Featherweight Carlos Alonso vs Igor Ivanov

Welterweight Sean Myler vs Pablo Bogdynski

http://i.imgur.com/XGCPpgK.jpg

(Light-Heavyweight Division) George Steele (21-21) versus Hale Erwin (21-9)

(Preview)

George Steele was born and raised in Odessa, Texas, to a family that lived on a horse ranch. His father, a former Marine, always insisted on his son knows how to protect himself. His father was strict and had one rule that he enforced above all others: you may never start a fight; if someone is starting one with you, you MUST defend yourself. Coming home from getting your butt kicked without putting some licks on the other kid was blasphemous. George was enrolled in his school's wrestling program at the earliest possible age and stuck with it through college; at the end of each day, George would hit the punching mitts and heavy bag under his father's supervision. During college, George signed up at a local Jiu-Jitsu school and began training in a gi as well.

Present day, George is the head coach for both wrestling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu; he trains in a private facility alongside world champions to prepare for each fight. He holds a red belt in Jiu-Jitsu and is considered by many to be among the most technical wrestlers in the world.

Under his original management team, Steele fought for a variety of mixed martial arts organizations, with the more prominent being the Blitzkrieg Fighter's Edge, Extreme Fight Club, and the Intense Fighting Championship. He actually claimed the EFC Light-Heavyweight Championship when he stopped Louey Draft in the first round of their fight.

After losing the EFC world title, along with three other consecutive fights, Steele found himself under new management. After launching a largely unsuccessful campaign in the SteelPenn league, Steele Fought for the Hilo Fight League. Following another devastating string of defeats, Steele took some time off; when he re-emerged from his slumber, he faced Pertti Silsa at RFC 16 for the undisputed RFC Light-Heavyweight Championship. Pertti was attempting to defend his title for the fourth time when he faced Steele. The fight would end just before the five minute mark, with Steele submitting the champion via armbar.

George Steele would only successfully defend his second world championship once before losing his newfound belt. After a tough series of fights, Steele signed to fight for the Ring of Violence promotion.

Hale Erwin is a former kickboxer that set his sights on mixed martial arts to follow in the foot steps of his idol, Charles. That's Charles David Liddell, also known as Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell. Hale Erwin watched the rampant success of Liddell, and figured that he could make a similar bid for success with his skill set.

Hale Erwin was not only a ranked kickboxer with renown knockout power, he was a former college and high school wrestler, and a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu hobbyist. His first eleven fights showed incredible promise; with only one defeat, and a notable victory over George Steele back at Ascension 44.

Hale Erwin fought the vast majority of his MMA career under the Ascension banners, becoming a regular “of the night” award winner in the process. However, after twenty four professional MMA bouts, including over fourteen knockouts, Erwin retired from mixed martial arts competition. His goal was to become a world champion, and that just was not happening for him. So, he signed with the Dynasty K-1 kickboxing league, defeating Kosmo Kraner, and stopping James Herbst.

Erwin would challenge for the Dynasty world light-heavyweight championship on two different occasions, falling short each time.

[A closer look]

(George Steel)

Height: 6'3

Weight: 219 lbs

Record: 21-21

Knockouts: 7

Submissions: 12

Style: Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Career Achievements or Accolades: Former Intense Fighting Championship Light-Heavyweight Champion, Former Royal Fighting Championship Light-Heavyweight Champion, Submission of the Night (x3), Knockout of the Night.

(Hale Erwin)

Height: 6'3

Weight: 222 lbs

Record: 21-9

Knockouts: 17

Style: Muay Thai, Wrestling

Career Achievements or Accolades: Dynasty K-1 Light-Heavyweight Title Challenger (x2), Fight of the Night (x5), Knockout of the Night (x2).

(Featherweight Division) Damien Redman (8-3) versus Mikhael Tomas (6-2)

(Preview)

Damien Redman is a QFC and Ring of Violence regular; he is currently 3-2 in ROV, with a big win against Michael Alvarez back in February. Redman is a Muay Thai practitoner that prefers to utilize a clinch based method of attack when he fights.

Mikhael Tomas is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt that, like his opponent, is also 3-2 in ROV with a big win over Michael Alvarez. All eight of Tomas's fights have ended via submission.

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Vit Tu (32-21) versus Waclav Szbrjcik (17-16)

(Preview)

Vit Tu is a veteran mixed martial artist that has competed fifty-three times and has scored twenty-five knockouts and five submissions. He is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt, a very well rounded technician on the ground with outstanding wrestling. However, Vit Tu truly shines on the feet; his boxing is legendary.

Vit Tu has competed for the QFC, EVOLUTION, The Evil Empire, SPFT, and nearly a dozen other organizations; he has held world titles in SPFT, the Amsterdam Fight Club, the SteelPenn FN, and finally, Random Fighting MMA.

This will be his R.O.V debut.

Waclav Szbrjcik is a former top contender with EVOLUTION and the C.E.C. Like his opponent, Waclav loves to brawl; he has incredible one punch knockout power. He also holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Abed Nadir (17-16-1) versus Balin Le Savage (6-4)

(Preview)

Abed Nadir has fought for the Cornell Cage Fighting promotion, Invictus, and Montreal Fight Nights, among several other prominent MMA organizations. Nadir has been awarded with seven “of the night” bonuses throughout his lengthy career, with twelve of his seventeen victories coming by way of knockout.

Abed nadir is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and elite wrestler. His bread-and-butter, however, is his Muay Thai striking, where he is equally adept.

Balin Le Savage The “Wall Banger” is an American kick boxer and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt. He has fought in London and Brazil under the Troid and Wolf Palace MMA promotion, and in the United States under the Dominance banners.

Balin Le Savage is currently two fights in with his new management team, having been dropped by a different team not long ago.

(Light-Heavyweight Division) Dalinar Kholin (6-6) versus Red Belt (21-18)

(Preview)

Dalinar Kholin is an elite kick boxer that competed primarily for the Montreal Fight Nights MMA promotion. He left that promotion with a record of 3-5 and changed management teams in that time. To support his striking based attack, Kholin is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu brown belt.

Red Belt is named semi-ironically as he does not hold a red belt in any martial art; he is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and legend in the Jiu-Jitsu community. Belt competed twenty times under the “From Zero to Hero” MMA promotion, where he racked up a record of 14-6. In his seventh professional fight, Red Belt challenged Seth Wray, who was making his second consecutive title defense. The stakes were high in their fight as Wray was the undisputed middleweight champion of the world.

Red Belt would win the fight via first round kimura submission; he would go on to successfully defend his title two times before losing it to Kwan Bu, who would then go on to give the title BACK to Wray in his very first defense.

Red Belt submitted Pat Roberts to earn another shot at the middleweight strap. In his very next fight, Red Belt re-matched Seth Wray, in an attempt to once again become the middleweight champion. Despite being an over-the-top favorite going into the rematch, Red Belt would be stopped by the two time world champion.

Red Belt submitted his way up the rankings and once again challenged Wray for the title; this time, the fight would last much longer, with Wray once again winning the fight via TKO.

Following this second loss to Wray, Red Belt moved up to light-heavyweight and submitted top contender Geoffrey Powell in the second round. Red Belt then challenged Tomasz Drwal for the light-heavyweight championship; Drwal would stop Red Belt in just twenty seconds before retiring with the belt.

After fighting three times in the heavyweight division, Red Belt would launch a hugely unsuccessful bid to claim to contender status in the Feral Combat promotion. He would make one last bid for a world championship when he faced Kris Hong at LVC #60; Red Belt would be knocked out in the first round.

Since then, belt has fought extensively for the REVO promotion, and is now making his ROV debut.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121649329211.jpg

Damien "The Silent Assassin" Redman (258829)

It's been a while since i spoke. Ever since i lost my title shot i have been so disappointed in myself and taking my frustrations out on my opponents. I almost got the chance at redemption when i decided to take a short turnaround fight, which cost me my chance at my title shot.

Well... It looks like the person who cost me my belt is now holding my belt. So to Troll ShitBrickHouse, i will be watching closely as you take on Carl Sheppards. But no matter who holds that belt, you best watch out because i'm gonna come after that belt and carve my name on your face as i do so!

Just ask Mikhael Tomas when he gets out of hospital!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1427246346Untitled.png

ROV 23 - Official Results

Light-Heavyweight George Steele def. Hale Erwin via Submission (Triangle) at 1:27 of round 1.

Featherweight Damien Redman def. Mikhael Tomas via TKO (Cut) at 0:43 of round 2.

Light-Heavyweight Vit Tu def. Waclav Szbrjcik via KO (Strikes) at 4:50 of round 1.

Light-Heavyweight Abed Nadir def. Balin Le Savage via KO (Punches) at 0:51 of round 3.

Light-Heavyweight Dalinar Kholin def. Red Belt via KO (Punch) at 0:41 of round 3.

Featherweight Eddy Edwards def. John Thompson via Submission (Kimura) at 2:58 of round 1.

Featherweight Murav Nurmanov def. Marcin Held via KO (Knee) at 0:24 of round 2.

Super-Heavyweight Daniel Robitaille def. Nick Kennedy via TKO (Strikes) at 2:56 of round 1.

Featherweight Igor Ivanov vs. Carlos Alonso CANCELLED -- Igor Ivanov came in three pounds over the weight limit.

Welterweight Sean Myler def. Pablo Bogdynski via TKO (Punches) at 0:13 of round 1.

Knockout of the Night: Abed Nadir

Submission of the Night: George Steele

Fight of the Night: Abed Nadir versus Balin Le Savage

Ring of Violence Records

(As of 4/4/2015)

Most Fights in Org: Gaspard Wasp (8), Thiago Macari (8), Sean Myler (8)

Most Victories in Org: Robert Baratheon (6), Tony Ramos (6), Texas Pete (6)

Most KO Victories in Org: Jason Vezina (5), Robert Baratheon (5), Danny Seagram (5)

Most SUB Victories in Org: Roberto Silva (5)

Active Winning Streaks

(3 or more within RoV)

Robert Baratheon (6) - Super-Heavyweight Div.
Danny Seagram (5) - Welterweight Div.
Phol Murhaa (5) - Weltereweight Div.
Guido Gloom (5) - Super-Heavyweight Div.
Peter Sutcliffe (3) - Super-Heavyweight Div.

Reigning Champions

Featherweight (145 lbs)

Troll ShitBrickHouse - Reigning Champion, No Defenses (Next Fight: Carl Sheppards 4/18)

Lightweight (155 lbs)

N/A

Welterweight (170 lbs)

Danny Seagram - Reigning Champion, Two Defenses (Next Fight: Phol Murhaa 4/11)

Middleweight (185 lbs)

N/A

Light-heavyweight (205 lbs)

Pending Tournament Outcome

Heavyweight (265 lbs)

Robert Baratheon - Reigning Champion, No Defenses (Next Fight: Sven Hanson 4/18)

Super-Heavyweight (265+ lbs)

Guido Gloom - Reigning Champion, Three Defenses (Next Fight: Peter Sutcliffe 4/11)

• Upvote 1

ROV 24 is an upcoming mixed martial arts event to be held by the Ring of Violence organization. This event will take place on April 11, 2015 at The Hard Knocks Casino & Arena in St Petersburg, Russia.

In The Ring...

Violence Happens...

ROV 24 features two title fights as Guido Gloom and Danny Seagram attempt to defend their claim to the ROV world titles.

Guido Gloom versus Peter Sutcliffe may be the frontrunner for the quietest main event in the history of the sport. You have two world class athletes that adamantly refuse to partake in trash talk, refuse to hype the event; both men intend to let the violence of their actions do the talking for them.

Meanwhile, Danny Seagram will have his hands full as undefeated top contender Phol Murhaa makes his way towards the belt. Murhaa is hungry and ready for global recognition.

[OFFICIAL FIGHT CARD]

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2011/08/violence.jpeg

Super-Heavyweight Peter Sutcliffe vs Guido Gloom

Welterweight Phol Murhaa vs Danny Seagram

Super-Heavyweight Qasim Barakat vs Robert Sullivan

Welterweight Butch Coolidge Jr vs Frank Underwood

Super-Heavyweight Cyrus Kendall vs Arnie Armstrong

Super-Heavyweight Harry Potter vs Amir Griffin

Super-Heavyweight Dick Army vs Alexey Oleynik

Super-Heavyweight Aaltje Klinjsma vs Alex Beling

Super-Heavyweight Steve Stephens vs Sega Genesis

Welterweight Hammer Hands vs Costea Dinescu

http://prommanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/dos-santos-vs-carwin.png

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2015032204355020141111010848Belt.png(Super-Heavyweight Division, Championship bout) Peter Sutcliffe (4-0) versus Guido Gloom© (10-0)

(Preview)

Peter “The Yorkshire Ripper” Sutcliffe was born and raised in Bingley, West Riding of Yorkshire, in England. When asked about his early life, it was stated that he simply a loner, quiet; he left school at the age of fifteen to enter the work force. He took menial jobs to get by, including two stints as a grave digger.

One of his training partners related that one of Sutcliffe's early romantic interests saw him getting conned out of money by a local prostitute, further wedging a divide between Sutcliffe and the rest of society. This isolation has paid dividends in a lot of ways, however; Sutcliffe has never been interested in the fanfare or parties. His singular focus as a mixed martial arts fighter has been to exact his complete and total domination over his fellow man.

When asked about his style, he simply replied that he is not a mixed martial artist, he is simply here to dominate and get paid. He also said some extremely interesting things about torturing prostitutes, but that's another story for another therapist.

Peter Sutcliffe started his mixed martial arts career in the QFC arena, where he savagely pounded on his opponent like a man possessed; spectators in attendance compared it to a grizzly bear mauling. Sutcliffe was promptly signed to fight for Ring of Violence for obvious reasons. He made his promotional debut at ROV 14, where he compelled a Bob Sapp named fighter to cease being awake, via a barrage of punches that would have put a horse to sleep.

With twin stoppages over Aaltje Klinjsma and Bobby Turner at ROV 17 and ROV 20 respectively, Peter Sutcliffe is one of the fastest rising stars in the Ring of Violence promotion. Whores beware.

Not a lot is known about ROV Super-Heavyweight Champion Guido Gloom. He declines all interviews, refusing to even give us information about his fighting style. The man has no social media accounts. He is an enigma in the division.

Through his training partners, that begged to remain anonymous, we have learned that Gloom was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. At a young age he was described by a psychologist as suffering from emotional numbness. His general appearance would lead one to believe that he is sad or depressed all the time, but is capable of having fun when he does something that he enjoys. Unfortunately, nobody has ever seen him during one of these moments.

He began training in mixed martial arts simply to stay in shape; after coaches repeatedly told him that he had a natural talent, he took a series of amateur fights, winning in dominant fashion each time. Despite the intensity of the fight, or the cheers of the audience, Gloom would show almost no emotion, shrugging when congratulated by fans.

He made his professional MMA debut in the QFC arena; he would fight five fights on that level, winning in dominant fashion in each outing. Following this successful run, he was signed to fight for Ring of Violence. In his ROV debut, he submitted Psycho Ship late in the final round.

His very next fight would be against ROV champion Qfc Champ li; Gloom would submit the champion in just three minutes time, earning himself the ROV world title in the process. Guido Gloom has successfully defended his championship three times, with the most recent victory being a knock out over Matt Black.

http://i.imgur.com/zvslH2d.jpgversushttp://i.imgur.com/7T2Apvb.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/2015032204355020141111010848Belt.png(Welterweight Division, Championship bout) Phol Murhaa (6-0) versus Danny Seagram© (7-2)

(Preview)

Phol Murhaa is a Finnish kick boxer and undefeated mixed martial arts fighter. After a wildly unsatisfying stint as a bouncer in local clubs, he decided to use his martial arts knowledge to pursue a career in the fighting arts.

He made his professional debut on short notice at MMA Helsinki 38, where he battered his opponent to win via second round stoppage. He was immediately picked up by the talent scout at Ring of Violence, and tapped to fight at ROV 6, where he stopped yet another opponent in the first round.

After back-to-back knockout victories at ROV 9 & 12, he went the distance for the first time in his career in a grueling match against Costea Dinescu. In his most recent appearance, he stopped Sean Myler at ROV 20, to claim the top contender position and earn his fight with the welterweight champion of the world.

Danny Seagram is the Ring of Violence Welterweight Champion of the World. He has successfully defended his title two times leading up to this fight. Danny Seagram is a California based kick boxing stylist with several 'of the Night' bonuses attributed to him.

He started his mixed martial arts career simply because he loved to fight; if he was getting paid, well, that's just an added bonus for him. He made his professional MMA debut in the QFC, stopping his opponent just over two minutes into the bout. Following a pair of disappointing losses, Danny was signed to fight for the Ring of Violence promotion.

Following two dramatic victories in the ROV cage, Danny Seagram challenged for the vacant welterweight title, knocking out Mikey Ferguson minutes into the opening round. Seagram has successfully defended his title against Jon Askren and Mark Reid.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13930191165468.jpgversushttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w38.jpg

(Super-Heavyweight Division) Qasim Barakat (2-1) versus Robert Sullivan (6-2)

(Preview)

Qasim Barakat is an Egyptian mixed martial arts fighter that specializes in Muay Thai. He made his debut at Darkness 1, where he suffered the lone defeat of his career. Following that, Barakat was signed to fight for Ring of Violence, where he has won back-to-back victories by way of brutal knock out.

Robert Sullivan is a Muay Thai stylist that is fighting out of Las Vegas, Nevada. He is known for having a hard head and serious power in his strikes. His fourth professional fight brought him to the ROV cage, where he suffered his first career loss at the hands of Texas Pete. Following victories over Don Murry and Harry Potter, he was defeated by eventual division kingpin Guido Gloom in the opening round of their championship fight.

Most recently, Sullivan battered Jacob Hopper, stopping him three minutes into the opening round.

(Welterweight Division) Butch Coolidge Jr (2-0) versus Frank Underwood (2-0)

(Preview)

Butch Coolidge Jr is the son of a former world heavyweight boxing champion. He was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, which acquainted him with a fast paced life style. He was trained from a young age in fighting, but was haunted by old videos of his father's fights. Butch Jr decided that he would spend as little time as possible trading blows with opponents, opting instead to defeat them with technical submissions.

Coolidge has fought twice for the Ring of Violence, submitting Bill Gates and Omar Little respectively.

Frank Underwood, named for the House of Cards politician, is an American mixed martial arts fighter, currently competing out of London, England. He is known for his vicious standup, stemming from his Muay Thai background.

Like his opponent, Underwood has fought twice in the Ring of Violence, with two stoppages due to strikes; a knockout of Gaspard Wasp, and a referee stoppage over Mark Reid.

(Super-Heavyweight Division) Cyrus Kendall (3-3) versus Arnie Armstrong (2-0)

(Preview)

Cyrus Kendall, named possibly in reference of Cy Kendall, the actor, is a Canadian mixed martial arts fighter. He is currently training in and fighting St Petersburg, Russia; he is known for his heavy hands and excellent boxing. After going 1-1 in the Psycho Kids Fight Club, Kendall fought four times in ROV, winning twice.

In his most recent appearance, he stopped Harry Potter with strikes in the first round.

Arnie Armstrong is an Austrian based mixed martial arts fighter, born and raised in Austria, he has since moved to London, England to further his training. He has fought two times in the Ring of Violence, and has proven that his Muay Thai skills are legit.

After battering Greg Todd from the clinch, he knocked out Aaltje Klinjsma with brutal punches.

• Upvote 1