Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

lol i have Hill, Tobias, Deng and Gallinari... the rest are more solid 20/12 guys so idk if i could make those moves... Im still waiting for Lee to become available *wink wink*

Want him? Take him. Waiting for your offer for him xD

And guys! Knicks WILL win NBA title! Melo scored 6 assits, so CLEARLY their triangle offense is on ELITE level and they will smoke Cavs and others 4-0 in playoffs! *winks na Scooby*

• Upvote 1

I mean we're only a week into the season so everyone is hesitant on trading away someone that they think has little value that could turn out to have a breakout season. I think we will start to see more trades in about a month once everyone has an idea what their strengths and weaknesses are.

Should I drop Calderon? I see more and more people dropping him and I started to wonder if I should keep him...Of course he will put some numbers when he gets back, especially assists and 3pointers...but I don't know...what you guys think? Should I keep him or waive his ass? o:

Should I drop Calderon? I see more and more people dropping him and I started to wonder if I should keep him...Of course he will put some numbers when he gets back, especially assists and 3pointers...but I don't know...what you guys think? Should I keep him or waive his ass? o:

It really depends if you are willing to drop him and pick up another guy while he is injured and risk someone else picking him up and placing him on IR. It's a tough call since you have a few guys that are injured.

But you know what Beal will do once he's back. Meanwhile I have no idea if Calderon will be close to his projected 8+ assits, which was main reason I took him. That and knowing NY has no one else capable of running one atm :/

Well yeah that is tough but he should put in buckets at a high %

as far his FG % goes, depends on who will play. I doubt as starting PG he will have much room to shoot against guy like Lowry, Cole or Wall - but what Im counting on from him is like...14pts, 7-8assits and 2-3 3pointers. If he can put those numbers on regular basis, I will be happy with him. all I need from his FG % is to be above .450, which shouldn't be hard too. He will play a lot, but...with shitty triangle can he got those numbers in NY? I already saw Dalembert setting screen outside the court so if they want to play like that...God, have mercy on those fools...

Well...when Calderon is back he will be starting PG. That means Melo won't have to pass the ball so often and majorit of assists will land on Jose's account. Thats why he was projected for 8+ assists and I think he can easily gets those, playing on Knicks team. They aren't used to teamball yet and Jose came from Dallas - where he was backup PG and passing/shooting 3s was all he had to do, so if he can do that as starting PG he will be main assist guy on Knicks' team

One more thing, anyone knows how to A ) Force Frank Vogel to stick to Donald Sloan as starting PG no matter what and B ) Force Donald Sloan to play as good as he did against Wizards? I could really use healthy and high-numbers-putting PG like him for a longer time...

One more thing, anyone knows how to A ) Force Frank Vogel to stick to Donald Sloan as starting PG no matter what and B ) Force Donald Sloan to play as good as he did against Wizards? I could really use healthy and high-numbers-putting PG like him for a longer time...

lol thats just an aberration but man did he ball yesterday night! Frank Vogel will probably take him out soon cause he likes his offence as shite and slow as possible