Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

That Rondo trade has made Dallas into a scary team. Rondo running a pick and roll with Dirk and having kick out options like Parsons and Ellis will be ROUGH. I also like the move for them because they'll need a good perimeter defender like Rondo in the playoffs when going against Curry, Westbrook, Conley, Harden, Parker, Paul, or Lillard. Dang, the West is loaded with great guards.

Also, I would like to apologize for dropping the ball this past month or so with the league. Haven't been nearly as focused or active as I should. Maybe my team will be able to make some kind of run after Christmas though.

That Rondo trade has made Dallas into a scary team. Rondo running a pick and roll with Dirk and having kick out options like Parsons and Ellis will be ROUGH. I also like the move for them because they'll need a good perimeter defender like Rondo in the playoffs when going against Curry, Westbrook, Conley, Harden, Parker, Paul, or Lillard. Dang, the West is loaded with great guards.

Also, I would like to apologize for dropping the ball this past month or so with the league. Haven't been nearly as focused or active as I should. Maybe my team will be able to make some kind of run after Christmas though.

Tell me more about it! >D My Mavs are going to demolish some teams in upcoming weeks! >D That's the one thing we needed - PG who can throw dimes left and right >D It sucks to lose Crowder and Wright in that trade (I couldnt care less about Nelson...) but overall we got way better now...so LETS GO MAVS! >D

But lets face it - Rick Carlise is one of the best coaches in todays NBA, but he just doesn't like to work with younger players. That's why Mavs aren't afraid to trade them or draft picks. And Cuban gives him exactly what Rick likes to work with - older, more experienced players who you can plug in and play, knowing that they know how to play. Though its strategy to win NOW, not in 3-5 years. Thats why Boston or 76ers may be scary in a few years. Boston already has around 10 1st round picks for next 3 years, so if they combine it with weaker season...damn...

That's what I'm talking about!!! Four guys with double doubles for me tonight!!! Too bad I already had a 7-1 lead and I didn't really need it.

FU...Injury bug came back and strikes me each tonight...David Lee looks like he's out for ever, Bosh is out and now Deron...as crazy as Russel is, he won't carry my team on his own... :/

FU...Injury bug came back and strikes me each tonight...David Lee looks like he's out for ever, Bosh is out and now Deron...as crazy as Russel is, he won't carry my team on his own... :/

Your not alone, Durant and Teague are not active for me through the weekend at the least. Westbrook is on another level right now.

Your not alone, Durant and Teague are not active for me through the weekend at the least. Westbrook is on another level right now.

add to it shitty schedule...most days Im playing either even number of players, or Im outnumbered badly (like 7 to 4 or 6 to 2 and bs like that) :( Its so unfair :(

Damn you...FG % was the only one I was capable of besting you to get that W, but you saved yourself...3rd tie in a row for me...

Best pickup so far for me - Mason Plumlee. I picked him...and he went for 21pts, 12 reb and 90% FG >D I hope he can stay like that for a few days :)