** The Sydney Cup ** - Big Prizes!

Beaustradamus

Ill add an additional 100k to the worst fighter of the group stage. We'll vote once the round robin finishes.

Dont you think thats a little unfair ? I mean third place would never be the worst in a group and he only gets 25k so to give 100k to people who do the worst in a group seems really unfair to the third and second place fighters (25k,100k)

With that said I will add 25k to the third place prize still have to think on how I will give out the other 25k but ill let you know :)

Sign me up!

Is this full, I'll join :))

I'm in!

We'll get you 3 added shortly.

Unfortunately I have to withdraw myself from this tournament. GL with it though!

Ok noted

Thanks for signing up guys! I'll get the list updated as soon as I get home from work today.

As an added bonus, if someone signs up for this tourney and you referred them, I'll send over 5k to your manager account or fighter of your choice. Please let your gym members, sponsored managers, alliance mates, etc. know about this great event! Just have them say that you referred them when they sign up in this thread.

Dont you think thats a little unfair ? I mean third place would never be the worst in a group and he only gets 25k so to give 100k to people who do the worst in a group seems really unfair to the third and second place fighters (25k,100k)

With that said I will add 25k to the third place prize still have to think on how I will give out the other 25k but ill let you

It gives even the worst fighters/managers a chance to win something of significance.

When i was playing the game in 2009/2010 under another username and acount, i've been runing an org in Sydney for quite some time.

I won't be able to participate, but it's nice to see someone trying to bring a little more life in Sydney, that's why i'd like to donate 300k for the cause. Beau : please contact me by PM ingame (i don't hang much in the forums), and tell me in wich way i can help and give you the money : it could be added to the prizes, or given directly to you to start things up with some money the org's bank.

• Upvote 1

It gives even the worst fighters/managers a chance to win something of significance.

Maybe so but then they make more then the third rank prize (4x more until I upped it) and the exact same as second place which to me kinda seems unfair to the people that work hard to get second and third. I mean you can sponsor it however you want but I really think its unfair to get more money for losing three in a row then say the guy that comes third.