Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

watch raptors and heat game. either team can easily destroy cavs.

also, the triangle offense is on display. watch the knicks game. theyre no fluke

I would love to watch Knicks game, but I don't wanna fall asleep yet, so I will pass on that "awesome" opportunity.

I think we would be worse than the Knicks even with those players in the team. I think we should change the title of this topic to "The Lakers will suck". I think it is more appropriate.

Ya, but I dont like stating the obvious. I like a more debatable topic. This way I get to enjoy the regular season coz i'll be observing a lot of teams in the east now and evaluate if my predictions are on the button. Even though I'm a Spurs fan.

Heat vs Cavs.. Can't wait, its going to be brutal..

Knicks still have looooooooooooong way to go with their triangle. And someone should tell Shumpert that you shouldn't sleep while you should be cutting. Also tell Dalembert how to set a screen, because Im damn sure you shouldn't set a screen outside the court.

Ya, but I dont like stating the obvious. I like a more debatable topic. This way I get to enjoy the regular season coz i'll be observing a lot of teams in the east now and evaluate if my predictions are on the button. Even though I'm a Spurs fan.

Heat vs Cavs.. Can't wait, its going to be brutal..

I have to give you one thing, i think the Heat will be better than i originally thought. They actually added a few good pieces in Deng and McRoberts, Shannon Brown and Shawn Williams and resigned Anderson which i thought left the team. Most of the core is also there with exception of Lebron, Battier, Evans and Allen. It is hard to say what they can do, but i think they should be very solid if anything. Wade also looks very crisp and seems to be moving better as well, apparently he lost some weight and that will help a lot over the corse of the season. Heat should be one of the top 3-4 teams in the East for sure and could be the only team which can seriously push the Bulls and Cavs out of the top 2.

• Downvote 1

I have to give you one thing, i think the Heat will be better than i originally thought. They actually added a few good pieces in Deng and McRoberts, Shannon Brown and Shawn Williams and resigned Anderson which i thought left the team. Most of the core is also there with exception of Lebron, Battier, Evans and Allen. It is hard to say what they can do, but i think they should be very solid if anything. Wade also looks very crisp and seems to be moving better as well, apparently he lost some weight and that will help a lot over the corse of the season. Heat should be one of the top 3-4 teams in the East for sure and could be the only team which can seriously push the Bulls and Cavs out of the top 2.

I wouldn't be as high on them to actually call them a threat for Cavs and Bulls, BUT I have to say - I was sure they will fall waaaaaaaaay down, in area of 7-8 seed. But yeah, they are doing great - looking at what they went through and what they have. They are solid pick for 3-4 seed though, so I expect them to still have home advantage in the playoffs. Now I regret that I didn't pick Bosh for my Fantasy league...

The best thing about Heat is they are defensive. especially at the wing and they communicate very well defensively. Very good defensive rotation. The players have high IQ.

all they have to do now and stay healthy and that 1st seat is theirs.

First off, Rose already hurt so its clear what you tried to do, even MENTOR had to call you out on it which should really call deep into your being.

At home: Not on the west coast

Melo 8/23 = 34% SEVEN turnovers (Break COMPLETELY Down)

Shumpert only other knick in double digits (anyone like to buy a basket in the garden?)

ONE assist from your point guards and 16 assists total

I repeat.... ONE assist for ALL of your point guards COMBINED (lets see when that happens again to ANY nba team)

One game, beginning of the season. MAGIC fans still here

• Upvote 1

First off, Rose already hurt so its clear what you tried to do, even MENTOR had to call you out on it which should really call deep into your being.

At home: Not on the west coast

Melo 8/23 = 34% SEVEN turnovers (Break COMPLETELY Down)

Shumpert only other knick in double digits (anyone like to buy a basket in the garden?)

ONE assist from your point guards and 16 assists total

I repeat.... ONE assist for ALL of your point guards COMBINED (lets see when that happens again to ANY nba team)

One game, beginning of the season. MAGIC fans still here

And the LBJ sucker has spoken.

The Knicks were up against one of my top 5 teams in the east. it doesn't matter.

Only games against teams below my top 5 teams and games against the west matter

And I'm still a Spurs fan.The Knicks isn't my team LOL, I just placed them 4th seat while others think they wont make playoffs.

All that matters are my top 5 for east and the title of this post

Lol Portland is top 5 on the west, the harder conference by far, in their house. As a true die hard spurs fan you must know the west is better and likewise know that traveling across 3 timezones isnt as simple as driving your exotic car to a stadium.

Im sure none of that matters though because you'd argue with a stop sign and the stop sign would be wrong so im merely speaking to the rest of the people in this thread....

Readers... is it acceptable for your point guards to play 48 minutes combined (some teams devote more or lesst to PGs in rotations) and muster up only 1 assist?

#GoMagic

Lol Portland is top 5 on the west, the harder conference by far, in their house. As a true die hard spurs fan you must know the west is better and likewise know that traveling across 3 timezones isnt as simple as driving your exotic car to a stadium.

Im sure none of that matters though because you'd argue with a stop sign and the stop sign would be wrong so im merely speaking to the rest of the people in this thread....

Readers... is it acceptable for your point guards to play 48 minutes combined (some teams devote more or lesst to PGs in rotations) and muster up only 1 assist?

#GoMagic

The LBJ sucker spoke again.

The triangle isn't designed to have pure point guards with high assist average. You really dont know anything.

Fisher played with Kobe in the backcourt, he wasn't a high assist man but a pure shooting pg. That's what the triangle offense needs. PG who can catch and shoot from the corner three or the wing three.

The Knicks shoot 41% from three points that's what you need from the triangle. And the assist numbers will be distributed to all players.

Most of the triangles plays are post ups, you don't get an assist when passing to a player posting up 3-4 seconds for the score.

I'm a Spurs fan since 1998 and I don't live in the US. you shithead. the Cable and internet is all I need.

I see you're sucking to LBJ again. Portland just had a better match-up to defend Lebron, that's why he can't do shit. LOL

Kyrie is just breaking down coz he's exhausted and out of his game. I wont be surprised if a trade will be made or Lebron opts out and sucks other teams again.

And my point still remains, a point guard can never play good beside a point forward except for the Spurs coz Diaw doesn't handle the ball outside. LOL

Theres a difference between "high assists" and ONE assist. When a triangle offense puts up 15 assists as a team what does it mean, aside from they lost? But once again, im speaking to other people,MEN who own up to their

mouth, not people who struggle to find a valid point as they ignore the dysfunction of their beliefs that are based on emotion. In this case, your hate for LBJ going to cleveland is so heavy that you cant even see that i dont care about them,i never have been a LBJ fan and there are people in this game who argued with me for damn near TWO years about why i DONT care for LBJ or know/share the love for the Orlando Magic. I wish i had my pms to JLP from draft night. But once again youre too dense to see anything other than what you THINK rendering you pointless to everyone.I hope you dont live life that way dude because in life there are people who make a professional living off of every exact thing you think you know.

I see you dont poke your head around in any other thread, but there is an NBA thread for you to get all this stuff validated on man, have at it.

Theres a difference between "high assists" and ONE assist. When a triangle offense puts up 15 assists as a team what does it mean, aside from they lost? But once again, im speaking to other people,MEN who own up to their

mouth, not people who struggle to find a valid point as they ignore the dysfunction of their beliefs that are based on emotion. In this case, your hate for LBJ going to cleveland is so heavy that you cant even see that i dont care about them,i never have been a LBJ fan and there are people in this game who argued with me for damn near TWO years about why i DONT care for LBJ or know/share the love for the Orlando Magic. I wish i had my pms to JLP from draft night. But once again youre too dense to see anything other than what you THINK rendering you pointless to everyone.I hope you dont live life that way dude because in life there are people who make a professional living off of every exact thing you think you know.

I see you dont poke your head around in any other thread, but there is an NBA thread for you to get all this stuff validated on man, have at it.

I think you're the one with the unintelligent and emotional comment. LOL what a dumbass.

my statements are clearly Intelligent if you understand them. LOL You don't know shit about basketball.

I never hate LBJ, read my 1st comment. Its the LBJ suckers who try to defend him I dislike. why would they defend him? what idiots. Clearly, he made a mistake. If this wasn't a mistake, there would be no controversy or bad image. And pointing it out is good for the league. Those who will defend this mistake, I will break them down of their stupidity.

I know the Miami Heat players are hunting him down. Wade even tweeted something which was funny. Cavs vs Heat will be awesome coz it will be brutal.

I think you're the one with the unintelligent and emotional comment. LOL what a dumbass.

my statements are clearly Intelligent if you understand them. LOL You don't know shit about basketball.

I never hate LBJ, read my 1st comment. Its the LBJ suckers who try to defend him I dislike. why would they defend him? what idiots. Clearly, he made a mistake. If this wasn't a mistake, there would be no controversy or bad image. And pointing it out is good for the league. Those who will defend this mistake, I will break them down of their stupidity.

Who defends LBJ? .-. All we are saying is the fact he is best player on the planet, which is fact. He is.

Ok, you said LBJ made mistake...so why you keep saying that over and over again? .-. You are an idiot with ONE argument and you keep throwing it over and over again. Neither East team will be favor against west's elite. Bulls' defense will have tough night play Spurs. Knick will be smoked by team like Clippers. Clevland already showed that there is level difference between east and west. Only west team that will be an underdog against the east is LA Lakers, but they are favors only to be #30 team in the league this season.

Who defends LBJ? .-. All we are saying is the fact he is best player on the planet, which is fact. He is.

Ok, you said LBJ made mistake...so why you keep saying that over and over again? .-. You are an idiot with ONE argument and you keep throwing it over and over again. Neither East team will be favor against west's elite. Bulls' defense will have tough night play Spurs. Knick will be smoked by team like Clippers. Clevland already showed that there is level difference between east and west. Only west team that will be an underdog against the east is LA Lakers, but they are favors only to be #30 team in the league this season.

What? Somebody is the defending him hardcore. even talking about money. LOL. I can't stand people that dumb.

I'm not worried about west. I don't care about those teams, Only Spurs. The west games are not yet interesting. Except when one of my top 5 teams in east are playing against top teams in the west coz they know they can't fall back or sleep on even one game. The thrilling games are in the east even in the regular season. Its already like a play-off feel. But you can't understand this.

The pressure is packed in the east. The heat are hungry to prove themselves. The people expecting too much for cleveland even sayng 1st seat in east or championship LOL. The knicks expectations with head coach and president. Ever improving raptors team, John Wall having mvp year. The bulls and D-rose.

NBA fan for life

What? You were the one defending him you shit head read your first comment and then go on. even talking about money. LOL.

I'm not worried about west. I don't care about those teams, Only Spurs. The west games are not yet interesting. The thrilling games are in the east even in the regular season. Its already like a play-off feel. But you can't understand this.

NBA fan for life

Lol all your posts ignore solid facts we give and reply with elementary name calling,you are on a computer miles away from us. You think you can break someone down over some namecalling online? Im sure we all have wives to please, jobs to work and provide for survival, family members to assist or some kind of spiritual calling or religious duties that must be done. That something else is what will make us feel more high or low than you calling them a dumbass... We dont need you Mr Angel, we arent relying on your approval dude.

LBJ and his "chosen one" powder in the air CHERUBIM and SERAPHIM style antics is what made me not like him because at the time i was felt it was wrong.

Http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44539&p=576402

Before you stumbled across this game i had already spoken

Lol all your posts ignore solid facts we give and reply with elementary name calling,you are on a computer miles away from us. You think you can break someone down over some namecalling online? Im sure we all have wives to please, jobs to work and provide for survival, family members to assist or some kind of spiritual calling or religious duties that must be done. That something else is what will make us feel more high or low than you calling them a dumbass... We dont need you Mr Angel, we arent relying on your approval dude.

LBJ and his "chosen one" powder in the air CHERUBIM and SERAPHIM style antics is what made me not like him because at the time i was felt it was wrong.

Http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44539&p=576402

Before you stumbled across this game i had already spoken

Another emotional comment LOL

I think you're just jealous how boldly i said the cavs will suck. LOL HAHA nothing personal man. I'm only 24 years old

I dont want to make you cry anymore. I'm sorry