Cleveland will suck.

ch3rubim

yow scooby where you at? What's happenning?

Im at fuckin work, i really dont have time to dedicate to debating with a doorknob about something that will not be proven until we are patient enough to let the season progress especially with a multi account guy whose ultimate goal seems to just be a troll and feels like his highest firepower to "win" what is supposed to be an intellectual debate (that is un"winnable" until May 2015) is by calling people "Lebron suckers" and feeling like it will hurt my feelings. Its essentially the same as calling me a vegetarian as i sit down and eat a plate of chicken... The epitome of pointless.

• Upvote 1

Im at fuckin work, i really dont have time to dedicate to debating with a doorknob about something that will not be proven until we are patient enough to let the season progress especially with a multi account guy whose ultimate goal seems to just be a troll and feels like his highest firepower to "win" what is supposed to be an intellectual debate (that is un"winnable" until May 2015) is by calling people "Lebron suckers" and feeling like it will hurt my feelings. Its essentially the same as calling me a vegetarian as i sit down and eat a plate of chicken... The epitome of pointless.

well at least its good to hear from you. LOL

This is my girlfriend's account. As you can see, it has a female name in the profile info. She just asked me to use it.

Guys, let him be. If the right hand he's dating likes MMA and wants to play MMAtycoon, let them be. Jeeez...you guys are such a relationship-crushers. :x

Now, if this losing goes on.

The Cavs are facing Denver next who is hungry for a win since Denver is on a 3-game losing streak.

The cavs will be playing a play-off feel scenario again just like in Utah.

Like I said in my previous posts, every team in the NBA wants to kill the Cavs so this will be difficult

If this losing goes on, Kevin Love will be affected. He'll be thinking if the sacrifice he made is worthit coz I think he expected this team to compete for the finals this year. But even just making the play-offs is the challenge.

I know Lebron is the greatest player in the league currently, hands down. But he has proven to be a quitter many times in his career.

I expected this team to struggle this year mainly because of the organization itself sucks.

I mean just look at the roster they built and I dont know how they'd handle these kind of situations if it happens

Got to give you one thing, they are sucking much more than i expected. I watched them in 2 games and there is a serious issue with the way they are playing. For one, they are distributing the ball pretty bad. Kyre is playing well offensively but it is mostly individual plays. In fact even Lebron is relying on individual play as well. Love seems very confused most of the game and is mostly just launching 3's. I still doubt this will go on for very long though, but still, i was not expecting teams like UTAH to be demolishing them.

The fact that the coach has never coached in the NBA could be playing a factor. Kyre being very selfish could be another, although as i said, his offense has been pretty good, simply it is not team orientated which is what Lebron was used to having in the past few years and which Love absolutely needs if his game will progress to the next level.

Anyway, they should figure it out within the next few months.

Cavs vs Nuggets 1st half..

I have to say, The Cavs are playing better on both ends of the court. They've made adjustments that helped them

And I'm going to point out what I think they did.

- I noticed they were moving the ball very well.

- They ran the whole 1st half resulting to 58 points, that's high

But the most significant things.

- They made dion waiters sixth man which I thought was key, which i said they have to do to improve chemistry

- Lastly, Lebron and Kyrie didn't play together a lot. I noticed everytime they played together, the Nuggets makes a run and cuts down the lead.

Its amazing how they score so easily when Lebron and Kyrie are scoring low.

But can they keep running the rest of the game when fatigue starts to sink in? I don't know.

Kyrie has zero points in the first half, will he awaken that inner westbrook and start forcing things?

The Nuggets though are playing aweful, they need Lawson fast.

I have to give credit to the Cavs. They won easily against the Nuggets who were short on players.

And to Kyrie Irving, too. He sucked it up and didn't care for his numbers. Only 12 points, he had 6 assists though. But I think it'll be bad for his career though.

Nevertheless, this is their ticket to winning.

But I still think Kyrie should be the one leading that team, Lebron should take the backseat because I personally think Kyrie could be the best point guard in the league and a rising superstar.

I thought this was going to be difficult but with the absence of Lawson and Arthur getting ejected, it became an easy win for Cavs

Meanwhile in New York City, Knicks are training for their upcoming game...

http://dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/j.r.-smith-brick-meme-360x360.jpg

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/60a/dd4/00a/resized/jr-smith-meme-generator-pass-how-many-points-do-i-get-545eba.jpg?1361982663.jpg

http://www.docsportstalk.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/20140326-062835.jpg

I can't wait to see them in the playoffs...

• Upvote 1

The Knicks have a rough start because they had tough opponents early in the season and also short on players.

But when Calderon and Bargnani start to play, it will rain threes.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF XDD FUNNIEST SHIT YOU SAID SO FAR. You realize they didn't play anyone from the west, right? They are 2-5 now and have still 3 games to go before they face first team of the west - and oh lucky they - they have Utah first. So there is something winnable. But after that? Lucky bitches again - because they host Nuggets. If that would be game on the road, Nuggets would run them to DEATH in Denver, picking easy W. They won't beat Nuggets in garden anyway. A dollar bill is waaaaaaaaaay better than Knicks. At least you can get 4 quaters from dollar bill, while Knicks...well...are Knicks.

But in case you forgot something, here is a little reminder or two from your friend - Carmelo Anthony. They pretty much describe why Knicks can not win and won't win in near future.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-s0FN3asCMhI/UXwa27kg4cI/AAAAAAAARpg/MKLnYcn6cak/s1600/carmelo-anthony-new-york-knicks-playoffs-vs-boston-calm-down-funny-nba-meme-jokes-photos-2013.jpg

http://eatdrnkslpsprtz.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/melo-defense-jokes.jpg

But well...Lakers won themselves one game, so I guess Knicks may win one or two as well. I mean, if 2014 LAKERS can win a basketball game, then maybe Knicks can too...

Where is our friend who predicted Knicks to finish at 4th team in the east? I wanted to ask if he saw how Hawks beat them up back-to-back o: Also I've heard that NY Knicks gave up on their website, since they can't string three W's together. What a shame...

Where is our friend who predicted Knicks to finish at 4th team in the east? I wanted to ask if he saw how Hawks beat them up back-to-back o: Also I've heard that NY Knicks gave up on their website, since they can't string three W's together. What a shame...

The Knicks will bounce back. Melo had amazing numbers, he just need more support especially at the point guard spot.

The Hawks team is a playoff contender I know they could go higher in the east. Knicks had tough opponents right off the bat. Unlike the Cavs though, They haven't really fought an elite team yet. But their last game was great.

The Knicks will bounce back. Melo had amazing numbers, he just need more support especially at the point guard spot.

The Hawks team is a playoff contender I know they could go higher in the east. Knicks had tough opponents right off the bat. Unlike the Cavs though, They haven't really fought an elite team yet. But their last game was great.

Again, Knicks didn't play anyone from the west yet so they have as easy schedule as you can ask for. 80% of west teams would love to swap their schedules with Knicks, because that's actually easy for them. Knicks started to tank - and nothing but with that, since they won't make playoffs anyway.

I would love to see Melo and Kobe playing together. Rare opportunity to see 2 out of 5 players taking all the shots that team had during a game...wait, IT WILL HAPPEN! We just need to get Nick Young back to Lakers and it will happen!

Let's face it, Knicks sucks this year - and that's aint shocker. They TRY to learn new system, their only PG capable of doing something is injured...and they have Melo. It's like best recipe for disaster. No one who can run the game and Melo on the court...Why would Knicks fight so hard to resign him? They could easily let him go and start rebuilding process, which will happen ANYWAY in NY. Now no one would trade for Melo and his ridiculous contract - because Melo nowdays isn't worth so much money. Knicks fucked themselves same as Lakers did when they resigned Kobe to that huge deal, which he just isn't worth. That was just loyalty-based deal, which makes no sense and send clear message "Lakers don't give a fuck about making playoffs". Same did Knicks when they resigned Melo.

Again, Knicks didn't play anyone from the west yet so they have as easy schedule as you can ask for. 80% of west teams would love to swap their schedules with Knicks, because that's actually easy for them. Knicks started to tank - and nothing but with that, since they won't make playoffs anyway.

I would love to see Melo and Kobe playing together. Rare opportunity to see 2 out of 5 players taking all the shots that team had during a game...wait, IT WILL HAPPEN! We just need to get Nick Young back to Lakers and it will happen!

Let's face it, Knicks sucks this year - and that's aint shocker. They TRY to learn new system, their only PG capable of doing something is injured...and they have Melo. It's like best recipe for disaster. No one who can run the game and Melo on the court...Why would Knicks fight so hard to resign him? They could easily let him go and start rebuilding process, which will happen ANYWAY in NY. Now no one would trade for Melo and his ridiculous contract - because Melo nowdays isn't worth so much money. Knicks fucked themselves same as Lakers did when they resigned Kobe to that huge deal, which he just isn't worth. That was just loyalty-based deal, which makes no sense and send clear message "Lakers don't give a fuck about making playoffs". Same did Knicks when they resigned Melo.

Ok I get your point. Clearly, Melo is no Durant or Lebron who can carry a team, and he's still developing his basketball IQ from a scoring machine to a fascilitator. He needs a second superstar to back him up, which was supposed to be Stoudemire's role who's having a disappointing career. But I'm still not counting them out yet. I'm still waiting on what the Knicks coaching staff or Phil Jackson can do. I mean, this is why they hired him. I think he's not just going sit there and watch this team go on a losing streak.

Ok I get your point. Clearly, Melo is no Durant or Lebron who can carry a team, and he's still developing his basketball IQ from a scoring machine to a fascilitator. He needs a second superstar to back him up, which was supposed to be Stoudemire's role who's having a disappointing career. But I'm still not counting them out yet. I'm still waiting on what the Knicks coaching staff or Phil Jackson can do. I mean, this is why they hired him. I think he's not just going sit there and watch this team go on a losing streak.

See? You can talk normally if you want, instead going kid-style with insults left and right. Triangle will be tough to learn for Knicks because they are used to playing "Put ball in Melo's hands and let him work" - and as you said, that would work but he needs backup. Unfortunately - he won't get it, because now their cap is fucked with Melo's deal + they have no one to trade for proper guy to come in and help. If Caldeon won't break out to be top PG this year (which - with all my love for former Mavs - isn't likely to happen), I don't see them getting higher than .400 record, which even in the east won't be enough for playoffs. They need to tank for picks now, rebuild team as much as they can and get ready for next season - or maybe even the next one after that.

See? You can talk normally if you want, instead going kid-style with insults left and right. Triangle will be tough to learn for Knicks because they are used to playing "Put ball in Melo's hands and let him work" - and as you said, that would work but he needs backup. Unfortunately - he won't get it, because now their cap is fucked with Melo's deal + they have no one to trade for proper guy to come in and help. If Caldeon won't break out to be top PG this year (which - with all my love for former Mavs - isn't likely to happen), I don't see them getting higher than .400 record, which even in the east won't be enough for playoffs. They need to tank for picks now, rebuild team as much as they can and get ready for next season - or maybe even the next one after that.

Yeah. I think they need a dominant Center or PF to strengthen their triangle and also upgrade their defense which is rare to find in the draft.

Shumpert is still shooting lights-out though, he needs to break-out.