McGregor vs Siver

Ramirez

I agree with TPowell1990. Not McGregor's fault who he fights. He'd love to face anyone I'm sure.

Don't forget: HE AND THE UFC ARE ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY!

So you are saying a For Profit company is in it just for the money? OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!1111111111

• Downvote 1

What fuckin justice, safety and morals? Justice for who? Safety.. so him fighting Siver is not safe? Morals... didn't realize putting 2 fighters in the same weight class against each other shows bad morals. Didn't realize the fight game had morals. Melodrama is melodramatic.

• Downvote 1

yeah.... i think you misunderstand me dude. pretty hasty with those negs aren't you?

what i was trying to say is - the ufc prefers making money to making fair fights, it prefers making money to preventing brain damage and it prefers making money to anything else!

have you just quit smoking or something? there's some raging anger inside you!!

• Upvote 2

yeah.... i think you misunderstand me dude. pretty hasty with those negs aren't you?

what i was trying to say is - the ufc prefers making money to making fair fights, it prefers making money to preventing brain damage and it prefers making money to anything else!

have you just quit smoking or something? there's some raging anger inside you!!

Sounds like something GSP was trying to tell us

• Upvote 1

So McGregor just tweeted at Siver telling him to "kiss [his] feet Nazi".

A bit... awkward all around. Looks like McGregor is taking a leaf out of Bones' book by tweeting idiotic things then deleting them. Next thing you'll know it was because his phone got stolen or his twitter hacked haha. Wish he'd concentrate on his fighting, it's a sign that someone's running out of material when you're down to calling people Nazis already.

Also, not that it will change how offensive and unfunny that tweet is, but for what it's worth, while Siver is of German descent, he was actually born and raised in Russia before moving to Germany when he was of legal age.

This just makes that Pot Licker look even worse.

Forgive me, but the article seems to say he "likely" got a call from UFC officials. Sounds like speculation on the author's behalf. I'm sure someone said something to him, but whether the UFC will publicly put out a statement against it is a different question.

I think they'll try the easy way out and try to sweep it under the rug when asked after a few "It was unacceptable" from Dana. Don't damage their cash cow + pretend to really care.

Should of went with Notorious vs Diego. If Conor wins, give him a title shot. Win, lose, or draw vs Aldo, he's in the lions den after that. So what if he skips over the next title contender, as a fan of MMA, I don't care and REALLY want to see Conor vs Aldo. Same reason I wanted to see Sonnen vs just about anybody despite him usually being a boring fighter.

After today's performance from Frankie, it's lucky McGregor has his mouth to likely get him into the big dance. I feel like Frankie could do to him what he did to Swanson just then with ease. At this moment, I'd put Aldo, Edgar, and Mendes in a level above what we've seen of McGregor so far. He's got skills for sure, but the combination of skill and especially the level of intensity those three have displayed is incredible.

If we want a strike fest though, I think Swanson vs McGregor could be a really, really good fight and one that also makes matchmaking sense.

After today's performance from Frankie, it's lucky McGregor has his mouth to likely get him into the big dance. I feel like Frankie could do to him what he did to Swanson just then with ease. At this moment, I'd put Aldo, Edgar, and Mendes in a level above what we've seen of McGregor so far. He's got skills for sure, but the combination of skill and especially the level of intensity those three have displayed is incredible.

If we want a strike fest though, I think Swanson vs McGregor could be a really, really good fight and one that also makes matchmaking sense.

that would be a good fight but i would personally prefer Mcgregor vs Mendes.

that would be a good fight but i would personally prefer Mcgregor vs Mendes.

Yeah, me too, but I don't think the UFC want to risk McGregor being done like Edgar just did to Swanson (which on all accounts was a bit unexpected imo). Mendes definitely has the wrestling skills and he's also an insane athlete. Mendes and McGregor already have a bit of back and forth trash talk history, so it'd be really easy to sell, but likely not as big as a title fight while the hype train is still on. Swanson is way too humble to really sell that fight I think, but would stylistically probably be better for McGregor.

Maybe both fights after McGregor gets his title shot and the UFC cash him in.

if McGregor breezes Siver he should take the longer more fruitful root of fighting the higher ranked featherweights ie Lamas, Edgar, Swanson, Mendes. all exciting fights.