Stealing Custom Avatars

topologies

whateve Shakspear

i think ur thc levels are too low or too high.....change dealer if its no good for you

wow that one must have hit you hard since you felt the need to reply twice.

so i will give you a little hint to help you out of the dilemma of not understanding a thing:

hot air, do you talk it?

btw shakspear is great! You must be a true genius mate

• Upvote 1

All im doing here is answering fire with fire...hoope the more sensible understand.....if not there is always diferent topics to follow....this one is about the thief...we all need the bad guy im gonna play that role until i get bored...because at least i can enjoy the reputation

wow that one must have hit you hard since you felt the need to reply twice.

so i will give you a little hint to help you out of the dilemma of not understanding a thing:

hot air, do you talk it?

btw shakspear is great! You must be a true genius mate

do you like chiken wings?

All im doing here is answering fire with fire...hoope the more sensible understand.....if not there is always diferent topics to follow....this one is about the thief...we all need the bad guy im gonna play that role until i get bored...because at least i can enjoy the reputation

in this case you are trying to fight a forest fire with a match. Better hold your breath now, to now blow out your little flame.

• Upvote 1

dinamite comes in small packages...gizza

wow, so you and dynamite would have something in common. nice

but as usual your statement is pretty wrong. dynamite comes in big packages. The ones who are allowed to buy it need a lot, so they tend to order more of it = large package :)

so now, that your little match went out, the biggest load of dynamite couldn't save you anymore. well done

• Upvote 2

i speek 6 languages mother fucker.....dont try to compare inteligence with me...because you will end up loosing....you see how well i can make myself clear...even with bad english...i knew the conversationwould go there i was just thinking why did it took so long? bunch of wirdos no lifes

http://troll.me/images/creepy-willy-wonka/oh-dont-mind-me-im-just-admiring-your-weak-comebacks.jpg

• Upvote 4

you sound like those ladys in churche...warning everyone of evil...when they are the real evil.....lol...shame

People have been banned for less. Now you are using abusive language, which is another point to ban you.

At least if you are going to insult me, spell it right. If you are as intelligent as you say you are, you can learn a language fluently.

• Upvote 1

Today I scored my personal record in reading 6 page topic in 3 minutes plus I ran out of negs in 3rd page...

i speek 6 languages mother fucker.....dont try to compare inteligence with me...because you will end up loosing....you see how well i can make myself clear...even with bad english...i knew the conversationwould go there i was just thinking why did it took so long? bunch of wirdos no lifes

the best i can spell...is your moms cbomb

cbomb

do yourself a favor and jump of a bridge mate...you wasting air when u breath...trying to feed ur small brain....

i think ur thc levels are too low or too high.....change dealer if its no good for you

so you welcome not to come back to the topic....twat

everyone should be scared now?...go sit on a big fat Co..

I'm too lazy to quote your every stupid post, but I'm sure that your level of inteligence is the same like 9-10 years old COD player, plus you remind me of the worst kids from middle school. Worst, from 20 yo dude's point of view. I don't understand how it's possible to be so ignorrant like you. At the moment I'm writing a letter to Santa Claus* to bring you a fuckin coal and a rod, plus I want to receive, under my Christmas tree, an email to one of your parents, to send them a few screen shots of your posts.

*sorry kid, but you have been misbehaving. Santa Claus isn't real. Your parents put gifts under your Christmas tree. If you won't stop acting like a totaly fucktard I'll tell you the truth about how kids are born and about tooth fairy, so play nice.

Edited by zatochi725
  • Upvote 5

Today I scored my personal record in reading 6 page topic in 3 minutes plus I ran out of negs in 3rd page...

I'm too lazy to quote your every stupid post, but I'm sure that your level of inteligence is the same like 9-10 years old COD player, plus you remind me of the worst kids from middle school. Worst, from 20 yo dude's point of view. I don't understand how it's possible to be so ignorrant like you. At the moment I'm writing a letter to Santa Claus* to bring you a fuckin coal and a rod, plus I want to receive, under my Christmas tree, an email to one of your parents, to send them a few screen shots of your posts.

*sorry kid, but you have been misbehaving. Santa Claus isn't real. Your parents put gifts under your Christmas tree. If you won't stop acting like a totaly fucktard I'll tell you the truth about how kids are born and about tooth fairy, so play nice.

listen mother fucker you called me a fucktard ignorante all kind of offences...let me tell you something you know what you can do with the rod? you can stick it up yours.....its funny how this fuckers start the agression and then victimise themselfs.....one more thing santa is been going out with your mom

what a fit because of an avatar....get a life bro...when i picked this avatar it was not being used by no one ...it was actualy in the rejected avatar section.....i have a 16 year old called bruce lee...i saw the avatar no owner i took it....what you trying to prove here...."it gets confusing having the same avatar"....it happends all the time......im the prat....but is you whos having a prat fit

seems to me you need one, responding to all these comments.

plus i was laughing really hard on the part with the 6 languages, i dont know if you speak that many. If we go by the lowest definition, i am speaking 15 languages, or more, i mean most of us do, since almost everybody knows hello or thank you or good bye in different languages. btw the google translation tool is shit, so you better look for something else, when you try and proof this.

the best evening reading i had in a while :thumbup: and all without the DRAMABRINGER.

btw where is castor standing on this??? i am suprised he hasent made his voice heard here in this topic yet.

I also wanted to write something, to get one of these original and very thoughtful camebacks of you, they are so well written. what is the site you are getting them from, ghetto/hood insults, how to survive in the streets?

and it is nice how the only one who tries to defend you is an Alliance mate, his intention might be honest, but you dug your own grave with this one here.

i am getting of topic, sorry. Nice to hear that the matter is resolved, so lessen learn i guess.

EDIT

plus i never had this happening before

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day

Edited by madbob
  • Upvote 3

listen mother fucker you called me a fucktard ignorante all kind of offences...let me tell you something you know what you can do with the rod? you can stick it up yours.....its funny how this fuckers start the agression and then victimise themselfs.....one more thing santa is been going out with your mom

Bravo. You just proven that you are actually a fucktard. Anyway, at the moment you might think that you're cool, writing all of those posts. I'm thinking... What's the point of your actions? Do you play with yourself while writing/reading it?

You're just little scared man, hidden behind computer and long distance, true definition of fucktard, scared fucktard. I'm not going to argue with you or exchange offensive words/sentences.

And since you have became the most hated man in couple of hours and you were aggressive, offensive to most of the forum users, I wonder, can mods ban you from the forum for a couple of weeks?* I don't see anything bad in exchanging offensive words between two or more users, but your actions are unacceptable. I never saw anyone like you in the forum.

*if someone wants to ban the guy, please wait until monday. He is really hilarious, let's see what he will write during the weekend, when he won't have classes.

EDIT: I see that he logged off the forum. If his real location is London, then it means that he has bed time at 22.

EDIT2: Portugal has the same time as UK => this kid bed time iiiiiis 22!

Edited by zatochi725

EDIT: I see that he logged off the forum. If his real location is London, then it means that he has bed time at 22.

EDIT2: Portugal has the same time as UK => this kid bed time iiiiiis 22!

His vocabulary gives away two facts.

1. He is in fact from the UK (I'm ashamed to say)

2. In his head he is a hardcore LA gangster.

• Upvote 2

Like us or not, none of you have as many TOP managers as us. If it was just our top 10 competing then we probably be the the best alliance in the game, I personally have a better win percentage than basically all of you commenting about LOD but oh wait I'm a shit manager cuz im in LOD.. fuck off

Your neg votes dont change the truth LOL

I have a better win % than you so obviously my E-penis is a lot bigger, and yeah you probably do have a pretty good top few managers...because you have 81 members! LOD is basically just a whorehouse taking all comers.

• Upvote 3