God is real or not?

s3raphim

Sounds like a good plan to me. Most underrated/forgotten musician of all time IMO. Aside from God.

I've got about 30 albums on vinyl, including some nice old originals that are probably worth a few quid, "We're Only In it For The Money" for example. His stuff I really like though are the 70s decade. "Live at the Roxy and Elsewhere" is my favourite album by far. I have that on CD too, so it gets played. I don't like all of the 80s/90s stuff as much, but there ae some notable exceptions, tracks like "City of Tiny Lights" :) By the time I got to see him live in the early 90s or late 80s, I was slightly (only slightly) disappointed because I was unfamiliar with half of the set, and I don't really like big stadium gigs. The musicians were awsome though. I saw Dweezil Zappa a few years ago and, maybe just because I expected less, I actually enjoyed it more I think. It was more like the "old Zappa" than Zappa himself, if you see what I mean.

I agree completely Timmy, basically everything Jazz through Rock from Lumpy Gravy through You Are What You Is. After that I don't really know much, although I dig it all based on the musical arrangements as he was a crazily talented dude.

I'll need to catch Dweezil next time around, I didn't think much of it last time he toured but I've heard good things since then.

I haven't heard much of the kids since USA canceled the show of theirs that used to come on after Raw.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no interest in making you do anything. I merely voiced the thoughts of the multitude of people who have downvoted you. And though it means nothing - I have not downvoted you once. I simply suggested you shut the fuck up :)

I asked you politely - note the use of 'please' - and it is then your choice to either take note and acquiesce or not. If attention is more important to you than respect, by all means ignore my post and the downvotes.

It isn't my place to tell you how to live your life, I am simply suggesting a positive alternative.

• Upvote 3

I have no interest in making you do anything. I merely voiced the thoughts of the multitude of people who have downvoted you. And though it means nothing - I have not downvoted you once. I simply suggested you shut the fuck up :)

I asked you politely - note the use of 'please' - and it is then your choice to either take note and acquiesce or not. If attention is more important to you than respect, by all means ignore my post and the downvotes.

It isn't my place to tell you how to live your life, I am simply suggesting a positive alternative.

You represent nobody but your self

Who are you to say that you represent those who down voted me? ????????????

Was there an election?

You still deserve a warning point

• Downvote 6

• 1 month later...

It's the matrix man. God is a robot and we are batteries! Beeeeep beeeep.

Just kidding! Who knows what's what. You will find out (or not) when you die. People spend so much time on this it amazes me. I don't understand faith. I do get science though. We have no idea what the heck is going on. We never have.

Best evidence is we just die. Hopefully some Eastern religion style transfer of consciousness happens though. I wanna be a tree dude. Sounds fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2