God is real or not?

s3raphim

I think you're partway right.

Originally they did built the tower to Mars and in praise and to the glory of the Lord they build this testament. The general 'whiteness' of Jesus has been lost over the years to cosmic debris and erosion, but their heart was in the right place.

From here, they recycled their tower and built a new one, probably to Uranus. I expect they're probably somewhere in the outer reaches of the asteroid belt now, waiting for enough materials to extent their tower further.

• Upvote 1

I think you're partway right.

Originally they did built the tower to Mars and in praise and to the glory of the Lord they build this testament. The general 'whiteness' of Jesus has been lost over the years to cosmic debris and erosion, but their heart was in the right place.

From here, they recycled their tower and built a new one, probably to Uranus. I expect they're probably somewhere in the outer reaches of the asteroid belt now, waiting for enough materials to extent their tower further.

Little twist to the plot - maybe Mars is Heaven?

But in all seriousness I just Google that tower and where the fuck did it disappear?

What the fuck are these dumbshits talking about?

I'm talking about the fibonacci sequence in mathematics that is thought of as a signature of a creator in nature and the universe.

Discoverd by Leonardo Pisano, also called the golden ratio which can be observed throughout nature.

And these shitheads are talking about the bible. LOL

You're talking to yourself, that's about all you're doing.

The Fibonacci sequence is not considered a signature of a creator in nature and the universe, except by you and other fruityloops. It was also not discovered by Fibonacci, it was merely introducted to the 'West' by him. Perhaps you're suggesting it is a sign of Vishnu?

The Fibonacci sequence is also not the Golden Ratio, although they're super closely related, however the former is a sequence and the latter is a ratio.

You should hit up Dan Brown, you could co-author one of his historical treatises.

• Upvote 1

You're talking to yourself, that's about all you're doing.

The Fibonacci sequence is not considered a signature of a creator in nature and the universe, except by you and other fruityloops. It was also not discovered by Fibonacci, it was merely introducted to the 'West' by him. Perhaps you're suggesting it is a sign of Vishnu?

The Fibonacci sequence is also not the Golden Ratio, although they're super closely related, however the former is a sequence and the latter is a ratio.

You should hit up Dan Brown, you could co-author one of his historical treatises.

What? Why is it called fibonacci then? are you out of your mind you shithead?

further study of fibonacci lead to the golden ratio.

How does the evolutionist expalin this in nature?

• Downvote 1

I don't care about somebody who doesn't believe in anything, doesn't have a single basis on what he believes in and just goes around trying to prove others wrong. bunch of fucking ignorant nutshells

If you are an agnostic(clueless) bitch, just shut the fuck up coz you are just basically saying you have no clue and you can never know. and you can't even disprove a single thing.

I don't care about somebody who doesn't believe in anything, doesn't have a single basis on what he believes in and just goes around trying to prove others wrong. bunch of fucking ignorant nutshells

If you are an agnostic(clueless) bitch, just shut the fuck up coz you are just basically saying you have no clue and you can never know. and you can't even disprove a single thing.

If you don't care then Y U so EMO?

http://i.gyazo.com/b08a49f5c2739f1d42bc98a3cd59c0bc.png

So, what happened to you believing it is wrong to judge someone?

All I see here is a big fat hypocrite.

• Upvote 3

Until you disprove creation, I won't care what you say about what I believe coz you have nothing. You haven't presented any proof to disprove what I believe, so who's the one judging?

You can't question the bible if you don't believe in the creator that would just make you look like a muslim.

Edited by PBR
no racist or homophobic slurs

Finally :)

I'd say it was a pleasure knowing you, or that we'll miss you, but they'd both be lies and an abomination in the eyes of the Lord, like you are.

It was a pleasure to meet a dumbass like you who is clueless to the truth and just tries to attack anybody and prove them wrong without a single information to disprove anything.

Until you disprove creation, I won't care what you say about what I believe coz you have nothing. You haven't presented any proof to disprove what I believe, so who's the one judging?

You can't question the bible if you don't believe in the creator that would just make you look like a muslim or a faggot who loves gay marriages.

Just gonna quote this here so he can't edit it out later

Edit: Looks like he already has