God is real or not?

s3raphim

What's this? attacking religion? Haha how stupid. Someone who doesn't believes in anything attacks religion, are you a convert or something?

Where exactly am I attacking religion? I simply posted a video (much like you have been doing in order to attack other people's beliefs by stating yours is the correct one) that I found humorous because it shows how deluded extremist Christians are and how they actually breaks God's own laws (Pretty sure it says somewhere that funerals are a place for mourning and grieving only) by protesting a funeral of a man, just because he had a different view to them.

but the free entertainment would stop -- :shades:

He'd just post from his "girlfriend's" account.

Well first there is the homophobic slur (which PBR kindly edited out)

Then there is the numerous spamming you are doing (which could be ignored in Off Topic)

Oh, and I just saw you tell PBR that his life should end....you see where I am going with this right?

what about the multi?

I'm talking about a ban from the forums, with the multi it would probably be a case of he closes one of the accounts/

they could make an exception for him

i have been waiting for ch3rubim to chime in on his side -- but doubt it will happen now -- :shades:

that doesn't happen unless he forgets to switch accounts

so your saying you believe in the big bang theory and also believe in god? -- that doesnt even make sense really -- i dont see how you could believe in both

Of course he can believe in both, I do as well. The Big Bang Theory has a part which it can't explain that some force created everything, who says people are not allowed to believe that God was this force or created this force?

What's this? attacking religion? Haha how stupid. Someone who doesn't believes in anything attacks religion, are you a convert or something?

Says you who just attacked people for being muslim. Whats this Christian philosophy about love thy neighbour etc. yet you hate gays and obviously muslims.

You hypocrite