God is real or not?

s3raphim

I admit I don't know if there is a god or not.

It doesn't seem possible sometimes because of all the sick, disgusting things happening over the world all the time, but I do wonder sometimes.

Have to agree. I dont mind believers if they are not fanatics but I also dont understand why God cant change shit but when I ask any of religious people that question they allways answear that I am not God and he got better plan and that he knows what he is doing and other stupid stuff like that where the real answear is A) He doesnt give a fuck B ) There is no God.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Have to agree. I dont mind believers if they are not fanatics but I also dont understand why God cant change shit but when I ask any of religious people that question they allways answear that I am not God and he got better plan and that he knows what he is doing and other stupid stuff like that where the real answear is A) He doesnt give a fuck B ) There is no God.

You're not God , he has a better plan, and he knows what he is doing.,

• Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just believe that there is a higher power. Be a good person and just see what happens.

But believing there is a higher power has nothing to do with being a good person and treating people with respect and kindness. Karma is real, but you don't have to believe or follow a god or religion to have peace and have good things come back your way..

I say this with all due respect to your thoughts and opinions!

• Upvote 2

all while people are suffering, hopeless, and alone... enjoy your wealth

Go home Scott, you're drunk

Timmy. Timm Timm. Timmay. I agree with that guy. He seems happy...not stressed out.. like people arguing over religion...

I didn't see anyone arguing, I see arguments being made but everyone seems respectful of others opinions..

Difference of opinion doesn't mean there has to be negativity or any of that..

I didn't see anyone arguing, I see arguments being made but everyone seems respectful of others opinions..

Difference of opinion doesn't mean there has to be negativity or any of that..

Haters gonna hate. I enjoy a decent debate.

• Upvote 1

tell that to West African Gold Miners you over-privileged Pop-Tart. People been dieing @ work since your mom gooped u out, u disconnected fuck

You ever been to Africa? I have. When I served 6 years in the Army. Joined at 17. Hard to say i'm over-privileged when I literally signed my life away before I knew what I was doing. Ever seen "people die"? You dont know me, you dont know anything. I make good money? Yeah because I was smart enough to get an education while serving. 23, married with a kid. Over Privileged might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Now you might have learned something today.

You ever been to Africa? I have. When I served 6 years in the Army. Joined at 17. Hard to say i'm over-privileged when I literally signed my life away before I knew what I was doing. Ever seen "people die"? You dont know me, you dont know anything. I make good money? Yeah because I was smart enough to get an education while serving. 23, married with a kid. Over Privileged might just be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Now you might have learned something today.

Actually it's quite easy to say someone is over-privileged if you even have the freedom of choice to sign your life away in the first place, compared to many countries in which people are essentially forced into one way of life with little chance of achieving anything higher or better due to their circumstances. Pretty much anybody who lives in a first world country with access to all your basic human needs with a good chance of having a good life is a privileged person.

My own personal belief is agnostic. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a shit if there is a God or not, nobody is gonna ever know if he is real or not so no point in worrying about it.

• Upvote 3