Alright Fellas

Lockdown

This game meant a lot to me over the years. At one time my MMA addiction was at it's peak and MMATycoon was like a drug to me.

I have slowly been put in my place over the last year or so. I was never too good at the game, I had poor fighter creation skills and notoriously bad slider skills but I had fun. I had a pretty rotten legacy and reputation in the community but I have grown a lot this last year as a person and in retrospect I apologize for my antics. I contributed some solid writing work and enjoyed really dialing in my English skills and producing some high quality writing. I am most proud of the Hall of Fame video I made which took me about 8 hours to complete.

I just want to thank Mike for the years of enjoyment and for creating such a beautiful game. Thanks to everyone for putting up with my bullshit over the years. I got an amazing career opportunity ahead of me and I have no time for Tycoon anymore. I am going to slowly release my guys and fade into obscurity.

Maybe I will be back one day, but I am looking forward to finally living and enjoying a busy life.

Take care guys, Tycoon has a special place in my heart.

• Upvote 12

Sad to see you go man. I know your forum reputation had it's issues, but I'm glad I got to work with you on the Pick 'Em contests and see the other side that few got to see. Hopefully we see you back on here once everything settles down in your life. Good luck with everything.

Good luck in the future, I hope that one day you'll come back!

Btw. I remember when I had an org in the biggest stage of it's career and you have asked me for a contract for Jon Irenicus, who have had been better than everyone in his potential division :D.

Cheers and take care!

You will be back. Until then, good luck.