Gangs of New York 2

god one hit wonders team have see better days :weeping: and issi agent is or captain of sucking .Jesus 2 fights with super high aggressive and didn't even throw a punch or kick yet .God damn it going all the way up tot the last next fight :thumbup: .Come one hit wonders where your pride let not finish last

One Hit Wonders who didn't even have one hit. I forgot to do sliders for Kurko but it doesn't matter at all, he sucks so bad anyway I can't wait to throw him overboard. There's one fight still left of this misery?

god one hit wonders team have see better days :weeping: and issi agent is or captain of sucking .Jesus 2 fights with super high aggressive and didn't even throw a punch or kick yet .God damn it going all the way up tot the last next fight :thumbup: .Come one hit wonders where your pride let not finish last

When exactly were those better days? You guys are 0-4 lol..

But for real you guys have been really unlucky from the beginning, good on you guys for sticking around.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14213748901090.jpgBoris Konstantinov: Boris always want fist face! Boris did fist face! Boris get knock fuck out like want! Vercetti can go fuck self! Who get fist face next?!

Boris got lucky the ref stood the fight up, otherwise Boris miss front teeth.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14213748901090.jpgBoris Konstantinov: You dumb fuck. Boris play hockey, Boris no got teeth.

Probably in the back woods of mother russia because clearly you aren't smart enough to play professionally. You'd probably try and eat the puck because your fat ass thinks it's a giant oreo.

I'll do the Hell's Kitchen Hellions vs The Vercetti Family one then

1. Jean Claude Cedric W 0:44

2. Johnny Drama W 1:21

3. Will Poole W 7:10

4. Tommy Vercetti W 9:13

5. Carlo Vercetti W 12:52

6. Bob Brophy L 8:53

7. Adriano Vercetti L 4:44

8. Sir Smoke A Lot L 4:32

9. Asiong Salonga L 3:24

10. Jack Vercetti L 2:59

Chosen Matchups

Jean Claude Cedric vs Jack Vercetti

• Upvote 3

Cheers lads. Only got my phone for today and it's just a bitch figuring this stuff out and organising it on the phone. Tomorrow I have work so I will slack off in order to post everything up. Ha.