Gangs of New York 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w15.jpg

Tommy "Mr Big Shot" Vercetti

19 years old

265lbs

3-1

"Looks like I'm going to be adding another so called "Butcher" to my list of victims. Hope you're ready for a bloody war Will Poole (4-0)!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14215133131195.jpg

Will "The Butcher" Poole

If there is no blood then there was no fight. If you still keep swinging those elbows like the one trick pony that you are I'll cut you in half.

Okay so I know we have one fight left on contracts, anyone who wants to maintain their contract then please reply to this with the name of your fighter also.

I will offer nice contracts but I am more than happy to release fighters/let you go elsewhere too.

I just don't want to offer our contracts that are not needed

Okay so I know we have one fight left on contracts, anyone who wants to maintain their contract then please reply to this with the name of your fighter also.

I will offer nice contracts but I am more than happy to release fighters/let you go elsewhere too.

I just don't want to offer our contracts that are not needed

If the ID restriction in your 265 div will stay somewhere near 265k then you can make my boy Will Poole a new offer.

You should probably take a more active role in offering renegotiations, I had a fighter signed there for 5 fights, went 4-1 there and didn't get a new offer.

• 3 weeks later...

Worst hiddens for q creation that I have ever had . Glass chin and a bleeder with no power. Just great.. 0-5 . Sorry to my team for the awful performance. Next time , I'll do a test qfc for sure!

he should have fought isis agent to see who the biggest bum fighter of the tournament was :yes: .AT least isis actually a landed a punch in his last fight i was so proud .After that i didn't feel worthy to be his manager anymore .Maybe a truly great manager will pick him up from the FA list and turn his career around :yeahright:

congrats rockin robbins! to be honest at the beginning of the tournament i would've counted you guys out so its a nice surprise! Good luck to all tonight... even if winning the tourney is not an option. I am flying to San Fran tonight at about the same time as when the fights take place roughly, and its a 16 hour flight and then the start of my holiday so please be patient with the final results and standings and payouts.. I will try find some time to do it all, I probably should have scheduled the finale more wisely haha

• Upvote 1

Worst hiddens for q creation that I have ever had . Glass chin and a bleeder with no power. Just great.. 0-5 . Sorry to my team for the awful performance. Next time , I'll do a test qfc for sure!

You popped granite chin, what messed you up was a bad build, it seems you substituted clinchwork or striking defense for something else, possibly a takedown defense and then oversparrwd your guy. Just what it looks like from somebody who went for a similar clinch fighter and from somebody who scouted your fighter thoroughly to fight him :)

• Upvote 4

Congrats to the Rockin' Robins :notworthy: .They beat some very stiff competition and came out on top in the end.Well done lads.

The less said about my team the better :blush: .Hopefully frank brewer will have a long and successful career after this

High point of tournament

going 4-1 for the tournament didn't expect to that well

Being the best on my team also didn't expect that

low points of tournament

being a team called the one hit wonders that not even having one hit

coming dead last arrgg

losing to a rory daly :sick01:

Delighted I got a win in the last fight. Will definitely be keeping Bob Brophy around as the main thing that fucked him over was a mistake I made in his training, but I sorted it for the last fight and he did well.

I think he is the only fighter I have with a Granite Chin right now too so I have to keep faith with him :)

Good tournament overall, and well done to the Rockin Robins on the win!

Looking forward to the next time this comes around :)

You popped granite chin, what messed you up was a bad build, it seems you substituted clinchwork or striking defense for something else, possibly a takedown defense and then oversparrwd your guy. Just what it looks like from somebody who went for a similar clinch fighter and from somebody who scouted your fighter thoroughly to fight him :)

Nowp, he isn't a granite chin at all and he had both. Pick him up and prove me wrong ;) : http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=266395

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14072129261708.jpg

Creosote McGee (266590)

Going 5-0 may sound like a good tournament to my more unambitious competitors but I am heartbroken My Merry Men and I didn't come away with first place. 'Tis a shame that the entire tournament came down to a week 2 matchup against the Fockin' Robbins with a couple fights that could have gone either way.

I will continue to lead my merciless underground gang and I can't wait to rip you all limb from limb when we meet again (except my Merry Men, I love you all more than words can express).

• Upvote 1

That was a fun tournament :) Congrats to the Rockin' Robbins.

Not sure where my team The Vercetti Family finished, pretty sure we didn't finish last which I'm happy about. My team were unlucky when it came to fight picks, Jack Vercetti was getting some of the toughest fights every round.

Heavyweight creation tournaments seem to be all about hiddens, get a fighter with a very good chin and you're sweet, get one with a glass chin (like my fighter Tommy Vercetti) and you're going to be in trouble. Felt Tommy was on his way to pick up another Cuts victory but got KO'd due to his shitty chin :D