Havoc Fighting League - Official Smack Talk Thread

davie1903

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14128899302110.jpg

Charlie Wax (6-2-0) 170lbs

Another fight, another victory. I'm loving my time here at Havoc - great managers, great fighters and a great org owner, what more can you ask for?

My manager tells me I'm doing better than he expected and that if I'm lucky a title fight might be on the cards in the next few fights if I keep winning. I'm just happy doing my job, ripping peoples arms out of the socket and knocking people out.

Who's next?

Not long now til I make my debut, and not long til that Heavyweight title is seen getting buried underneath a mountain of wine, food and women!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132511705918.jpg

Tamati Ngata

"All right, I think I have been silent long enough. While I have focused on my training and becoming champion over the last three months, my glutton of an opponent has decided to argue with men half his size. I'm actually glad Baratheon seems more intent on arguing with guys a few weight classes lower than himself, than actually focusing on his opponent (me) because it will only make my victory more of a sure thing. He says the title will finally be crowned and it will be buried under a mountain of wine, food and women, but I think it is a little too generous of him to give me those things after I demolish him and earn the title that should have been mine months ago. I will win this fight and will be the champion Havoc fans will be proud of."

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14132511468050.jpg

Gavin "The Gentleman" Blackwood

"So I finally made my Havoc debut and it went exactly as planned. Not exactly the opponent I wanted, but I was guaranteed tougher opponents from here on out. I truly hope that is the case. I want a challenge. Light heavyweights, please step up.

Oh and Steven, don't worry, I see you down there in the rankings. Too bad you'll be staying down there. I was hoping to see you again one day, but it looks like the bottom of the barrel is calling your name once again."

"Jonah Varce...............I thought I had heard your name before. It wasn't until a recent sparring session with one of my teammates (Tamati Ngata) that I finally realized where I had heard your name. It seems that Tamati had called you out several times when he signed with Havoc, but it was all for naught as you decided to run and hide in the Light Heavyweight division. Well your days of running and hiding are over. I want to show everyone that you are a coward and a pathetic example of a fighter. I have much respect for many of the men in this organization, but sadly you are not among them.

I hereby officially challenge Jonah Varce to a fight. I doubt he will be man enough to accept it, but that would only add to the long list of reasons he should not be deserving of the title 'fighter'."

• Upvote 1

"Jonah Varce...............I thought I had heard your name before. It wasn't until a recent sparring session with one of my teammates (Tamati Ngata) that I finally realized where I had heard your name. It seems that Tamati had called you out several times when he signed with Havoc, but it was all for naught as you decided to run and hide in the Light Heavyweight division. Well your days of running and hiding are over. I want to show everyone that you are a coward and a pathetic example of a fighter. I have much respect for many of the men in this organization, but sadly you are not among them.

I hereby officially challenge Jonah Varce to a fight. I doubt he will be man enough to accept it, but that would only add to the long list of reasons he should not be deserving of the title 'fighter'."

Damn thats a good avatar

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14145016191214.jpg

Rodolfo "The Black Belt Hunter" Vieira

Good luck Drogo. I'm eager to find out how that I do against you. When everyone was running away from you and you had to get up a division to find an opponent, I stepped up, because I love a good challenge. I wish you good luck and may the best man win.

If I win, your wife will be mine forever . If I lose, you can get mine .

Well actually, even if I win, you can have her :P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xJrqlqobHbM/SclnB-5X-pI/AAAAAAAAACY/8Gd7N5ZjUkw/s1600/ffff.jpg

• Upvote 1

Tamati Ngata

"All right, I think I have been silent long enough. While I have focused on my training and becoming champion over the last three months, my glutton of an opponent has decided to argue with men half his size. I'm actually glad Baratheon seems more intent on arguing with guys a few weight classes lower than himself, than actually focusing on his opponent (me) because it will only make my victory more of a sure thing. He says the title will finally be crowned and it will be buried under a mountain of wine, food and women, but I think it is a little too generous of him to give me those things after I demolish him and earn the title that should have been mine months ago. I will win this fight and will be the champion Havoc fans will be proud of."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14121689311697.png

"The Usurper" Robert Baratheon

8-0-0

Havoc 265lbs Champion

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20150509181948havoc%20belt.jpg

So as I was saying. Liam Davidson, I will be awaiting your presence in my house where we shall party with all the girls Littlefinger can fit on a boat to me. The food will be roasted, the wine will be flowing, and King of the 265lbs division will be partying!

• Upvote 1

8-0-0

Havoc 265lbs Champion

So as I was saying. Liam Davidson, I will be awaiting your presence in my house where we shall party with all the girls Littlefinger can fit on a boat to me. The food will be roasted, the wine will be flowing, and King of the 265lbs division will be partying!

Tamati Ngata

"Well I guess it's back to the drawing board for me. Baratheon came out and exploited a weakness that literally kicked my ass. Time to take a break and heal up then get back to the gym and work on it. You haven't heard the last from me champ. Not many guys in our division can challenge you, so expect to see me again."

• Upvote 1

Tamati Ngata

"Well I guess it's back to the drawing board for me. Baratheon came out and exploited a weakness that literally kicked my ass. Time to take a break and heal up then get back to the gym and work on it. You haven't heard the last from me champ. Not many guys in our division can challenge you, so expect to see me again."

8-0-0

Havoc 265lbs Champion

It was a great battle like we said it would be and I look forward to the day we step foot in the cage against each other once more

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Agent Coulson. Big fan of SHIELD. It's too bad that I have to put you on the shelf for a while and stop you from 'saving the world'. I really don't want to do it, but you're standing in the way of my future so I must remove you from my path. Maybe I'll send you to 'Tahiti' after the fight for a little reset and relaxation, if I'm feeling generous that is."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14198704119132.png

Steven "Wonderboy" Johnson

"Training my BJJ for Rudolf, his ground game is deadly and I wan't to be even deadlier. His striking isn't world class, but neither is mine. I need to win this one and he needs to win this too, so it will go down as one of the best fights in Insanity's 205 division. And please Coulson kick that Blackwood's ass so I don't have to waste my time again"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14128899302110.jpg

Charlie Wax 170lbs (7-2-0)

Well I have to hand it to Jambo Jambo, he was way tougher than the first time we met but nothing was going to stop me getting my hands on the Welterweight division belt. The inevitable just took a little longer than planned.

I will be taking a week off training due to some minor injuries but I'm looking forward to facing any challenger that thinks he's good enough to take my belt. I might not have the skill set to keep it indefinitely but I'm gonna fight like a cornered beast to keep it as long as I possibly can.

You think you're good enough? Lets hear it.

Havoc Fighting League

presents…

Causing Havoc 19!

Live from Hayashi’s Lounge in Amsterdam!

In association with AnonymouS

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to this short notice preview of Causing Havoc 19! My name is Grant Brophy, and I will be doing some previews for Havoc for the foreseeable future until a more permanent writer is found. With less than 12 hours remaining until the event, I will simply be doing a prediction for the under fight cards, with the main card getting a full preview! Now without further ado, let’s get right down into it!

Undercard

Predictions

Rod McLaren to defeat Lenny Lukens Jr via Submission in Round 2

Kim Woo Bin to defeat Djin Dawn via (T)KO in Round 2

Jimmy McDonald to defeat Juan Dela Cruz via (T)KO in Round 1

Manuel La Bor to defeat Nicolae Filipescu via (T)KO in Round 2

Kim Jong Un to defeat Tien Shinhan via (T)KO in Round 1

MAIN CARD

Fight #6 - Light Heavyweight Division!

Rodolfo Vieira (4-1-0) vs Steven Johnson (4-3-0)

Our first fight on the main card sees Rodolfo “The Black Belt Hunter” Vieira take on Steven “Wonderboy” Johnson.

Rodolfo Vieira’s main plan here will be getting the fight to the ground, where he has a slight advantage. He has been improving his striking skills, but his grappling remains his most dangerous weapon.

Steven Johnson is a Submission artist too, albeit, slightly less skilled than Vieira. He too has been improving his striking, but with Vieira holding the ground advantage, it will be interesting to see if Johnson keeps it standing or tries to go to ground.

Prediction: Rodolfo Vieira to win via Submission in Round 2

Fight #7 - Middleweight Division!

Kai Kha (2-1-0) vs Khal Drogo (4-0-0)

Middleweight clash to follow up now as Kai Kha takes on “The Great” Khal Drogo.

Kai Kha is making his fourth appearance in Havoc here, improving his skills greatly since his debut, with many earmarking him as a future top prospect. He

prefers to strike at range, using leg kicks effectively, and working the body as well with punches and the occasional kick. He defeated Hans Huber in his last bout via Unanimous Decision, so it will be interesting to see if he hunts for the KO or not.

Khal Drogo has been hailed by many as the next big thing in MMA. Extremely skilled for such a young fighter, many have called for his physical attributes for his weaknesses, but reports indicate Drogo has been working hard to make himself as physically ready as can be. No losses yet on his record, he was won fights via Sub, (T)KO and Decision, and it will be this diversity that leads him upwards.

Prediction: Khal Drogo to win via (T)KO in Round 2

Fight #8 - Heavyweight Division!

Sam Wilson (4-1-0) vs Tamati Ngata (4-1-0)

Penultimate fight before the Main Events here as Sam Wilson takes on Tamati Ngata!

Sam Wilson is a highly talented Wrestler who has been working on his other skills in order to bring them up to scratch. He likes to mix it up, striking from distance, the occasional takedown and clinching up. His favourite appears to be clinching where he can use his great wrestling to gain a dominant position, and he will be looking up towards the title should he win.

Tamati Ngata is the former Heavyweight champion, and he will be looking to get back on track here. Good levels of Boxing and Wrestling are his forte, and he won the Darkness title with those skills. He defeated Santeri Laukkanen in his debut fight in Havoc before facing off against Robert Baratheon for the vacant title, in a losing effort. He will be more focussed than ever, but this may be one challenge to much for him.

Prediction: Sam Wilson to win via (T)KO in Round 2

CO MAIN EVENT

Fight #9 - Featherweight Division!

Ricky Monroe (5-2-0) vs Otso Koski (5-4-0)

Co-Main event here as Ricky “Manuki” Monroe takes on Otso Koski.

Ricky Monroe is an accomplished ground fighter, possessing high levels of Wrestling, and getting his BJJ up as well in order to defend himself from any dangers. His tactic is simple, take you down and turn your face into a pancake. If Koski can avoid this, he stands a chance. The main issue for Monroe is his lack of striking will be his downfall if he comes up against a fighter skilled in striking and on the ground.

Otso Koski is a great Muay Thai fighter, gaining 5 (T)KO wins from 5, but his bane is BJJ fighters, something his opponent will be delighted to hear. Koski has been improving his Wrestling, but the question is, will it be enough come fight time? Koski will need to get the (T)KO before the fight can go to the ground.

Prediction: Ricky Monro to win via Submission in Round 1

MAIN EVENT

Fight #10 - Featherweight Division!

Darren Brown (7-2-0) vs Dupraz Herve (3-2-0)

Our main event of the evening sees former title contender Darren Brown take on Dupraz Herve.

Darren Brown is on something of a slide lately. After going 6-0, he is now 1-2 in his last 3 fights, losing a title shot and his morale has been shot lately. Lack of funds has seen him get booted from his gym, and his manager has gone MIA. Everyone is pointing to him losing here, but stranger things have happened in MMA. He is a dangerous BJJ fighter, gaining 7 submission wins from all 7, and he will be hoping he can turn his misery around with a win here.

Dupraz Herve is a developing fighter from France, and like Brown, he will be hoping he can turn his fortunes around. Currently 0-2 since signing for Insanity, he has good levels of Muay Thai and Wrestling, His boxing is also coming along nicely as he looks to remove any weaknesses in his game. He is also coming in well rested and with good morale, so he is my pick for this bout.

Prediction: Dupraz Herve to win via (T)KO in Round 1

Well that’s it from me. I hope you enjoyed the Preview, and I hope you enjoy the future writing being done for Havoc, which will be a lot better quality.

Thank you for reading, and best of luck to everyone in the fights!

• Grant Brophy (GBK16)
  • Upvote 3

Havoc Fighting League

presents…

Causing Havoc 20!

Live from Hayashi’s Lounge, Amsterdam!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Preview for Causing Havoc 20! No title fights on the line this week, but a number of upcoming stars feature in what showcases some of the best young talent Havoc has to offer. Without further ado, let’s kick off with our predictions for the Undercard!

Undercard

Predictions

Otso Koski def. Melvin Garcia via (T)KO in Round 1

Robert Bruce def. Cliff Burton via (T)KO in Round 2

Dae Kyung Kim def. Demir Kartal via Submission in Round 1

Aidan Harrison def. Andrewle Martin via (T)KO in Round 1

Ekong Bell def. Karl Karlsson via (T)KO in Round 2

Main Card

Fight #1

Featherweight Division

Carlton Leach (6-2-0) vs Terrell James (3-5-0)

Our first fight of the evening sees the Featherweight division’s resident footsoldier Carlton Leach take on Terrell “Thunder” James!

Carlton Leach has had a pattern throughout his career, picking up 2 wins, followed by a loss consistently. Despite this, both of his losses have come via Decision, and both of them were Fight of the Night winners. He comes to fights to give the fans a show, and with all 6 wins coming via (T)KO, he has the power to get to his opponents.

Terrell James is currently on a bit of a downer, having lost all 5 fights he has competed in since joining Havoc. Despite this, he has a solid grappling game that can trouble any opponent. The big problem is that he is known to crumble under pressure, so he will look to take the fight down asap to avoid the big hits from Leach.

Prediction: Carlton Leach to win via (T)KO in Round 2

Fight #2

Heavyweight Division

Ernesto Silva (4-0-0) vs William Cutter (3-3-0)

Our next fight on the main card is a Heavyweight clash between undefeated Ernesto Silva and Gangs of New York Season 2 participant William Cutter!

Ernesto Silva has a diverse skill range, choosing to be a jack of all trades, and master of none. He has a BJJ Purple Belt that he has used to gain 3 wins via Submission. He has a solid chin which lets him survive long enough to gain the takedown, and he will be relying on it again here.

William Cutter is a young Muay Thai fighter who is competing in Havoc for the first time. He competed in the Gangs of New York tournament, going a respectable 3-2 throughout the season. He is a Heavy Handed fighter, and he has a decent chin which has held him in good stead so far, but this fight will rely on him avoiding the takedown.

Prediction: Ernesto Silva to win via Submission in Round 1

Fight #3

CO-MAIN EVENT (As it stands)

Middleweight Division

Carl Grimes (5-5-0) vs Hans Huber (4-2-0)

Our Co-Main event (as it stands) sees a Middleweight clash between Carl Grimes and Hans Huber!

Carl Grimes is a BJJ fighter with an expanding skill set. He has gained all of his wins via Submission, but his major flaw is his glass jaw, which has seen 4 of his losses come via (T)KO. He will need to shore up his defences if he wants to win fights, because his ground offense is solid and gives him a good base to work with.

Hans Huber is a boxer who is coming into this fight in an attempt to right the wrongs of his debut in Havoc where he lost. A Granite Chin with some dynamic fists, he has shown he has the potential to go very far in MMA, and his diversity in his skills is ever growing. He will be looking to see how his game plan against grapplers works here, as he looks to earn a title clash in the near future.

Prediction: Hans Huber to win via (T)KO in Round 1

Fight #4

MAIN EVENT (As it stands)

Light Heavyweight Division

Yuuto Yoshida (8-2-0) vs Wyatt Earp (4-2-0)

Our Main Event (as it stands) of the evening is a Light Heavyweight clash as Yuuto Yoshida locks horns with Wyatt Earp.

Yuuto Yoshida is currently on a 7 fight winning streak, stretching back to his run in Choke. He is a well rounded fighter, with high levels of Muay Thai and Wrestling, as well as great Boxing and BJJ. He has won all 8 of his fights via (T)KO, and has shown he can win at any point in a fight. He will need to use these attributes to pull off a win here, and he will be banging on the door for a future title bout.

Wyatt Earp is an excellent Muay Thai fighter who has developed his Boxing and Wrestling to good levels in order to support this. With only 1 (T)KO win, he has shown a tendency to drag the fight to the judges, and has come away on the good end thrice. He has a Granite Chin, and that will come into use in this bout as he looks to survive any onslaughts that Yoshida can throw at him. This will be a big test of him, and he will be launched into the higher ends of the division with a win.

Prediction: Yuuto Yoshida to win via (T)KO in Round 3

THE FIGHT CARD IS STILL TO BE FULLY CONFIRMED. FIGHTS MAY MOVE ABOUT AS A RESULT, AND THERE IS STILL 1 FIGHT TO BE WRITTEN.

• Grant Brophy (GBK16)
  • Upvote 2

Havoc Fighting League

presents…

Causing Havoc 19!

Live from Hayashi’s Lounge in Amsterdam!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to this short notice preview of Causing Havoc 19! My name is Grant Brophy, and I will be doing some previews for Havoc for the foreseeable future until a more permanent writer is found. With less than 12 hours remaining until the event, I will simply be doing a prediction for the under fight cards, with the main card getting a full preview! Now without further ado, let’s get right down into it!

Undercard

Predictions

Kim Woo Bin to defeat Djin Dawn via (T)KO in Round 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w3.jpg Djin Dawn defies the odds at Causing Havoc 19 and dispenses of Kim Woo Bin just 35 seconds into rd1 with a vicious KO that earned him KOTN.

Dawn's next opponent is Muay Thai specialist Tjorben "Havoc-king" Bauwens who is coming into this contest fresh off an impressive 3rd round TKO of newcomer Kulap Metharom back at Causing Havoc 18. Both fighters are very comfortable on their feet and in the clinch.

Dawn: "I know Bauwens is young and hungry. I've been studying film of his fights and striking, especially his feet are definitely something I'm aware of and preparing for. I just don't see him want to clinch with with me though, I'm bigger and stronger, my submission and ground games are lightyears ahead of his. I know I sound confident and that's because I am. I train hard in all areas and with the best coaches. Coming up on July 11th at Causing Havoc 21 you're all going to witness the Dawn of a new era in the 265+ div."

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32b2.jpg EA "The Raven" Poe (263104)

Since joining Havoc Fighting League back in March, 26 year old EA Poe, or as the guys he trains with over at Ironfist MMA in St. Petersburg call him "The Raven" this native of Northeast Massachusetts has brought his Boston attitude to the other side of world and the results have been so far so good. Never having turned down an opponent Poe's career is off to a quick 4-1 start with his only blemish coming from top contender Jambo Jambo at CH 14. That was the 1st time in 8 career fights that EA had tapped to his opponent. The loss didn't discourage The Raven it only made him more determined to not let one loss roll into 2 and with that sheer will that he returned to action at CH 17 where he faced a tough stylistic match against ground specialist Makus Landfill. Faced with the probability that a second loss in a row would most certainly put the brakes on any hopes of getting back into the title picture for Poe after his loss to Jambo EA "The Raven" Poe answered the call in spectacular fashion. Although Landfill scored with an early takedown and several submission attempts Poe was able to slow the pace down enough to force the ref to bring the fight back up to the feet. Once they were standing again Landfill almost in a panic began gassing out trying to bring the fight back into the clinch and onto the mat and Poe with his superior striking began picking him apart with a variety of punches and kicks culminating in a vicious head kick which sent Landfill to the floor and The Raven soaring once again.

Now at 5-3 and a bonafide top 5 contender the matchmakers at Havoc have given #15 ranked fighter Yoshimitsu "Bushido" Kano the opportunity of a lifetime. This fight is make or break for both combatants.

Poe " I think Kano presents an interesting challenge for me in that he's a bit taller than I am and he's clinch fighter where as I like to keep things out in the open and let my hands fly. I think he might be 1 belt ahead of me in BJJ but I've got great defense off my back and the power to get up if need be. My overall ground game has improved since the Jambo fight, I wasn't focused on what he was doing and it cost me." I hope Kano brings his best on July 11th. If he clinches he's gonna get punched and kneed, if he tries takedowns I've been working on counters so I'll be ready, but if he wants to throw some leather, toe 2 toe, well then I hope he's prepared more then the others were because my fights don't go to judges."

• Upvote 1

8-0-0

Havoc 265lbs Champion

*We had a quick catch up with Havoc Heavyweight Champion "The Usurper" Robert Baratheon today following a training session in the gym*

Nice to get a chance to catch up with you Robert. Your last fight was your debut in Havoc and you captured the Heavyweight championship with a win over Tamati Ngata. How do you feel about your immediate ascension to the top in Havoc?

Well it was always going to be a short spell without a title once I signed with Havoc. I came in undefeated from ROV, and my reputation was such that I was already at the top of the division. Ngata was looking for a solid opponent, and fair enough, we signed the deal. I will take my hat off, well if I had a hat I would, to Ngata. He is a fearless competitor, and I am sure we will compete again one day, but I had the better day in the cage, and I walked out pretty comfortably.

There are reports that you weren't happy with the level you were at and have asked for some time between fights to train. What is your reaction to this?

I did indeed ask for time to train. Listen, I want to fight for a long time, but competing early will only hurt myself in the long run. I would rather compete for the long term than the short. I will still compete regularly in Havoc, but I also need to do what is best for my career and be the best champion that I can be for Havoc.

You were recently called out by ROV Champion Arnie Armstrong for a sort of "Superfight" between the two of you. What is your answer to this?

I have a fight already booked against Rautakallio, and it was booked before his challenge. He has a fight now on the 25th, so following my next fight, we will see what can be done about a fight. I accept the challenge, and now it comes down to a date for it to happen.

Since we are on the subject of potential superfights, are there any other org champions you would be interested in a clash with?

You know what, I recently had a look around to see what was out there, and I gotta be honest, I would crush nearly any other champ out there in the 255k+ category. There are some Gamma orgs, and I would crush both of them. There are a couple of overhyped Island boys in HG and Executioner who I would pick apart. Anybody out there, I would easily crush and prove that Havoc has the champion to beat.

And finally, what are your thoughts on your upcoming title defence?

Easy day at the office.

• Upvote 1

Hello fight fans! I'm Pueblo Escobart, coming to you live this afternoon from Helsinki, Finland, the new home of Havoc Fighting League's latest prospect, Timothy McGee. I'm standing in the lobby of Unicorn Powered Fighting, and this place is really amazing; it reminds me of the gym where Ivan Drago trained in Rocky IV. And it looks like we are right on time; here comes McGee straight from his morning workout.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14301397123436.png

PE: Thanks for taking the time to talk to me today, Tim.

McGee: It's a pleasure, thanks for coming Pueblo.

PE: You've just made your break into professional MMA, but you have quite a bit of experience as an amateur wrestler. What are some of your accomplishments, pre-MMA?

McGee: I wrestled all my life, my father was wrestling mad. And before I transitioned to MMA I was state champ in New York.

PE: Your first opponent was completely outmatched, massacred in the first round. Was this a fluke, or do you think you can repeat that performance?

McGee: It was a fluke, I was so nervous. I had barely even trained MMA. I had so many holes in my game. I ran in the cage full speed ahead and held onto him while flying punches and eventually he fell before I gassed out.

PE: What prompted your move to Helsinki?

McGee: I met my Manager, Conor. He told me he would pay for everything, let me train in his gym. He saw a lot of potential in me and I can't wait to let others see it. But in terms of Helsinki, it was probably the best decision I have ever made, there is no distractions. Just focus on fighting.

PE: How are you preparing for the switch from wrestling to MMA?

McGee: I gotta approach this fight completely different from wrestling and my first ever fight. I need to be composed and show all the areas of my game. I'm not just a wrestler, but that is my strength. But to answer your question. I've trained for 2 years now after my first fight, and I've been preparing the whole way. I'm ready for MMA.

PE: What made you choose Havoc Fighting League as the platform to launch your career?

McGee: It's the premier org for fighters my age. There are some tough guys in my division and it all made sense.

PE: The man you face in your upcoming Havoc debut, Jamal Powell, recently had his weakness to grappling exposed. Do you feel this is something you can exploit in your fight?

McGee: Oh yeah for sure, I didn't see that before I accepted the fight. I just saw he's a big athletic striker with heavy hands. Then I watched the tape on his last fight and I saw him on the ground. My aim is to definitely get that takedown, but I'm not scared to punch my way inside and grab him first.

PE: Do you feel that you have what it takes to make a legitimate title run in Havoc Fighting League?

McGee: if I can overcome my own demons. Walk into that cage, utilize my gameplan and beat Powell. I can beat anybody my age in the world. Let alone in Havoc.

PE: Thanks again for taking the time to talk to us today. Do you have any shout outs to make to your friends and crew?

McGee: Yeah I wanna give a shout out to my family in New York, I'll visit you soon after my fight. A shout out to my manager Conor, thanks for everything bro. And a shout out to my training partners, especially Charlie Button (http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=270034) He's doing a great job of mimicking that heavy handed style for me.

PE: Any last words for the other competitors at Havoc Fighting League?

McGee: ... Good luck in the future, but I am the future.

• Upvote 1

Causing Havoc 21

11th July 2015

Live from Hayashi’s Lounge in Amsterdam

Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to our preview for Havoc Fighting League’s next event: Causing Havoc 21! Some big fights happening at this event, including a Heavyweight title clash, and we can expect to see some future title contenders also feature on this event. Without further ado, let’s get right into it with a quick prediction list for the undercard!

UNDERCARD

Fight #1 - Johnny Lawrence def. The Bong via (T)KO in Round 1

Fight #2 - Jugram Haschwalth def. Avarell Dalton via (T)KO in Round 1

Fight #3 - Markus Landfill def. Phoenix Wright via (T)KO in Round 1

Fight #4 - Ground n Pound def. John Hornsby via Unanimous Decision

Fight #5 - Djin Dawn def. Tjorben Bauwens via (T)KO in Round 1

MAIN CARD

Fight #6 - Lightweight Division

Anderson Laurent (4-1-0) vs Makar Vershinin (2-1-0)

Our first Main Card fight is a Lightweight bout that sees Submission specialist Anderson Laurent look to avenge his loss against Makar Vershinin.

Anderson Laurent demonstrated his dangerous BJJ game in the QFC, where he went 4-0 while racking up 3 submission wins. However, after signing for Havoc he suffered a loss to his opponent tonight in his debut, with a TKO loss in the first round. He was unable to throw anything in that fight, as he was completely rushed by his opponent. If he has learned from that loss, he has a good chance of coming away with a win in this bout.

Makar Vershinin is a highly skilled 19 year old, with high levels of boxing, it is also clear he is developing his Muay Thai, Wrestling and BJJ also in order to make himself a more complete MMA fighter. He suffered a loss in his debut fight, a KO (Head Kick) loss, but since then he has won his last 2 fights in a row since signing for Havoc. He will be looking for a repeat performance and establish himself more in the division.

Prediction: Makar Vershinin to win via (T)KO in Round 1

Fight #7 - Welterweight Division

EA Poe (5-3-0) vs Yoshimitsu Kano (1-1-0)

Next up is a Welterweight clash as EA Poe takes on Yoshimitsu Kano.

EA Poe is a dangerous striker who has been working on other areas of his game in order continue to evolve as a fighter. He suffered two hard (T)KO losses early in his career, but has looked more assured striking since then, and this will be a good test against a strong opponent.

Yoshimitsu Kano is a BJJ Brown Belt who has made obvious improvements to his other disciplines. We have seen his Muay Thai improve throughout his career, and now he isn’t a guy who can only attack with one style. He will be looking to see how it goes striking, but can always take it to the ground and use his BJJ in order to dominate.

Prediction: EA Poe to win via (T)KO in Round 1

Fight #8 - Featherweight Division

Diego Brandao (6-3-0) vs Julian Thompson (2-3-0)

Our last fight before the main events is a Featherweight fight as Diego Brandao goes one on one with Julian Thompson.

Diego Brandao is a deadly striker with some of the most impressive KO power the Featherweight division has to offer. Possession a Solid Chin, he was dropped by previous manager Moyses Mattos before signing to an org and was then signed by A Thoupz who agreed a contract with Havoc. Since joining, he has won his two fights both by TKO, as he looks to punch his way to the top.

Julian Thompson is another of Havoc’s young prospects looking to become the next big thing. With impressive Boxing and Wrestling, he also has a Granite Chin and has faced some tough competition so far, losing to Darren Brown via Anaconda Choke before then securing a TKO victory over Crackhead Jon Jones. He will need to hope his defences are good enough as he faces a slightly more skilled opponent.

Prediction: Diego Brandao to win via (T)KO in Round 2

http://i.gyazo.com/7162a9ae398d7c9a06096cfa6bfaac1f.png

Our Co-Main Event of the evening is sponsored by GBK16’s Writings. For quality and consistency, contact Grant Brophy (93477) for all your writing needs.

Our Co-Main Event of the evening is a Light Heavyweight division as Rodolfo “The Black Belt Hunter” Vieira takes on Tien “Pokemaster” Shinhan.

Rodolfo Vieira is just on the outside of the top 5 and will be looking to crack it with this fight. Starting off his career going 4-0, Rodolfo stepped up to face current title contender Khal Drogo and suffered his first loss via Unanimous Decision. Undeterred, he has concentrate on his training and has shown improvements to his striking which will help round his skills as his grappling is well known to his competitors. He picked up a Unanimous Decision victory in his last bout against Steven Johnson, and another win here should leave him with only 1 or 2 wins away from a title shot of his own.

Tien Shinhan is a jack of all trades, and master of none. He has a very unorthodox style of fighting, but his love of leg kicks is apparent. He is currently on a two fight losing streak, and many are wondering how many more losses he can really take. He has a slight striking advantage that he will really need to take advantage of to have a realistic chance in this bout, but I am afraid his opponents superior grappling will be too much for him.

Straight to the point, this fight is all Rodolfo Vieira’s to lose. His grappling is better, and he should have enough to survive his opponents striking until he secures a takedown. The fact Shinhan isn’t even in a gym right now doesn’t help my opinion of his chances.

Prediction: Rodolfo Vieira to win via Submission in Round 1

http://i.gyazo.com/8f057a36b4e0c5e240dcf5fb2d7c2286.png

Our Main Event of the evening is sponsored by AnonymouS - Expect them.

Our Main Event of the evening is a Heavyweight Title Clash as undefeated Heavyweight champion “The Usurper” Robert Baratheon takes on dangerous BJJ specialist Tarmo Rautakallio.

Robert Baratheon is primarily a grappler who has used the clinch in his career to dominate his fights. Overtime though, he has built up his other skills to make himself more of a striker, while also making sure he is defensively sound wherever the fight goes. He is still undefeated in his career, and has won 6 of his 8 fights via (T)KO. He has also gone the distance on 2 occasions, one being 25 mins and the other being 50 mins, to show he has the cardio also to keep competing as the fight goes on. He will be facing a tough challenge here which will test the defensive side of his grappling.

Tarmo Rautakallio is the opposite of Baratheon, in that he uses his grappling to take the fight to the ground where his BJJ allows him to control the fight. An interesting fact however is that Rautokallio has never beaten a fighter with a BJJ Purple Belt or higher, all of his victories have come over Blue or White belts. That makes for a positive omen for Baratheon, but as we all know, things are made to be broken. Baratheon will need to be wary, as Rautakallio is a very active fighter on the ground, and he can easily find himself overwhelmed.

Overall, I think Baratheon’s wrestling should be good enough to keep the fight standing, but he will need to avoid the clinch in order to avoid having Rautokallio pull guard. Striking from range is his best bet, and it is up to Rautokallio to get the fight down.

Prediction: Robert Baratheon to win via (T)KO in Round 1

That’s all from me, and this is shaping up to be a very impressive card from Havoc with popular names such as Poe, Brandao, Vieira and Baratheon on it. Be sure to keep an eye out for the results, and until next time, take care.

• Grant Brophy (GBK16)

• Upvote 2

9-0-0

Havoc 265lbs Champion

And down goes the latest challenger.

Best part is that I have been working on Kicks specifically for this fight, and I smashed him with them!

Still King of the division, and I look forward to whoever comes up next to fight.

• Upvote 2