Dean vs. Bowser

j666

yeah, I sign on to that page. holy smokes. Did not expect this to go down as decisively as it did.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/trolling%20gifs/grand/33u8juvjpg.gif

Is it just me...or does it look like she is doing something fishy :D

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/fa8/46e/c3e/resized/bubbles-says-meme-generator-the-whole-idea-of-it-has-got-me-pretty-damn-frisky-a9ec5f.jpg

• Upvote 2

My ass whoopins of Quacky Can, McEstefan Chico Quinto McCreary, JLP, Shortbus, Virgin Castor, and the finnfuckers... were all one-sided and dominating... but this... this shit right here... that was the single most one sided ass whoopin in the history of tycoon and worthy of me, The KO King, of coming in here and making a comment.

:rolling:

War Dino. Knew you were going to kick his ass up and down, but didn't expect 8 finishes lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

My ass whoopins of Quacky Can, McEstefan Chico Quinto McCreary, JLP, Shortbus, Virgin Castor, and the finnfuckers... were all one-sided and dominating... but this... this shit right here... that was the single most one sided ass whoopin in the history of tycoon and worthy of me, The KO King, of coming in here and making a comment.

War Dino. Knew you were going to kick his ass up and down, but didn't expect 8 finishes lol.

he finally speaks!
  • Upvote 1

AGAIN. Credit to both managers for doing this.

I just finally had time to look at the matchups and I am sure that when Dinoo scouted these fights he had a giant smile on his face. Tell me I'm wrong Dinoo :shades:

Fucking right my name is not on that list!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Good to see you back. I got worried when I saw you trying to sell tycoon cash for RL money. I guess things are desperate down in Florida. I know the education system there is shitty (thats where I went to school too) but 6-4 vs someone isnt one-sided, especially when they took 1 million off of you in a bet. According to your blog, that's $15 that you desperately need. I hope things get better for you. Don Marciano is still a fraud.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

AGAIN. Credit to both managers for doing this.

I just finally had time to look at the matchups and I am sure that when Dinoo scouted these fights he had a giant smile on his face. Tell me I'm wrong Dinoo :shades:

Fucking right my name is not on that list!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna be honest, i never really scouted Bowser, i knew he didn't have a handle on what i used for sliders so i just went with what i usually do. Whenever the matches were introduced i think Sergei vs Ice Cold was about the only clear cut win for me, the rest had to be earned through some slider wizardry, i think almost everyone had Brick, Stormcrow and Rinky destroying me, with the rest of them toss ups (you can maybe say Marko vs that KT guy was a instant win, but to be fair i wasn't allowed to wrestlefuck him).

I didn't call him out, he called me out, I didn't pick the match ups, i just accepted them, Bowser had some room to pick and choose who faced who. We both had 3 HWs and 2 LHW's or two MW's whichever way you look at it. I know Bowser is a bit down in the dumps about his losses (i got a message from Umberts not too happy because Stormcrow rejected his fight offer), but in no way, shape or form did i come into this with an advantage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am gonna be honest, i never really scouted Bowser, i knew he didn't have a handle on what i used for sliders so i just went with what i usually do. Whenever the matches were introduced i think Sergei vs Ice Cold was about the only clear cut win for me, the rest had to be earned through some slider wizardry, i think almost everyone had Brick, Stormcrow and Rinky destroying me, with the rest of them toss ups (you can maybe say Marko vs that KT guy was a instant win, but to be fair i wasn't allowed to wrestlefuck him).

I didn't call him out, he called me out, I didn't pick the match ups, i just accepted them, Bowser had some room to pick and choose who faced who. We both had 3 HWs and 2 LHW's or two MW's whichever way you look at it. I know Bowser is a bit down in the dumps about his losses (i got a message from Umberts not too happy because Stormcrow rejected his fight offer), but in no way, shape or form did i come into this with an advantage.

Definitely not down in the dumps. It would have been nice to win more and I certainly thought I would, but it doesn't make much a of a difference to me. I've had a good run at the top, wanted a fun event and wouldn't have changed anything except maybe scouting slider use a bit better next time. All my guys will be back to winning fights in no time.

Also, only 2 fight offers I have gotten were in 10 days for 2 guys that couldn't get their morale up in time. I've verbally accepted a Stormcrow fight, I have no idea who the opponent is, I always accept them when the fighters are able.

• Upvote 6

I fully agree. Hopefully more elite managers will set up such challenges.

I think this was a one off, the fact me and bowser matched up so well was very rare in a 10 v 10 case, and between pretty much two of the top 5 managers right now is really rare. You could prolly say me vs Mattos could work out just quickly scouting him, but for now i think a sense of normality is needed, i had to call in a few favors to get my guys released.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just to be clear, there was absolutely no disrespect intended by my post. I am well aware of how this went down and again you guys are both studs in my book for putting yourselves against eachother. I too had Brick, Stormcrow and Rinky destroying you so clearly I dont know shit. I triple dog dare you to throw under 30% body shots against Bowdrie.

I also DID take a little shot at Manne's fighters :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think this was a one off, the fact me and bowser matched up so well was very rare in a 10 v 10 case, and between pretty much two of the top 5 managers right now is really rare. You could prolly say me vs Mattos could work out just quickly scouting him, but for now i think a sense of normality is needed, i had to call in a few favors to get my guys released.

You calling yourself a top 5 manager or did i misunderstand what you said?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just to be clear, there was absolutely no disrespect intended by my post. I am well aware of how this went down and again you guys are both studs in my book for putting yourselves against eachother. I too had Brick, Stormcrow and Rinky destroying you so clearly I dont know shit. I triple dog dare you to throw under 30% body shots against Bowdrie.

I also DID take a little shot at Manne's fighters :)

Is that 30% body shots including leg kicks and body kicks? It is just

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=723553

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=713443

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=710561

i seem to be sensing a pattern there Barn, but since i am a man of fairness i'll throw less than 30% body shots. If i somehow win again, i guess it is just God's good grace.

ur so far from the top 5 that u don't even kno what the top 5 is, prolly never will but that's ok. keep plugging away in the forums bruh

Right. Anybody who is somebody in this game is well aware that in order to be considered a top manager/elite manager that you have to beat the Greatest Manager of all time - Me.

I barely train, i dont scout, i just win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4