Aldo vs Mcgregor

bjornmma1

still can't understand why people are so sure McGregor will beat Aldo after watching him fight non-elite competition, it's a bit like saying Aston Villa will beat Barcelona 'cos they smashed Watford, Bournemouth and Leyton Orient...(for example)

i think McGregor is good but i won't know how good until he fights worthy opponents.

• Upvote 2

still can't understand why people are so sure McGregor will beat Aldo after watching him fight non-elite competition, it's a bit like saying Aston Villa will beat Barcelona 'cos they smashed Watford, Bournemouth and Leyton Orient...(for example)

i think McGregor is good but i won't know how good until he fights worthy opponents.

I think he is top level, but still under Aldo, Mendes, Lamas and Swanson

This is MMA though so nothing's out of the realm of possibility. Look at Dillashaw he never beat any elite competition either before his title fight win against Barao yet he destroyed him. McGregors a great fighter we can see he's talented and has a good shot at winning. I'm picking Aldo but I wouldn't be shocked if he could pull out a win.

This is MMA though so nothing's out of the realm of possibility. Look at Dillashaw he never beat any elite competition either before his title fight win against Barao yet he destroyed him. McGregors a great fighter we can see he's talented and has a good shot at winning. I'm picking Aldo but I wouldn't be shocked if he could pull out a win.

thats true but Barao will beat Dillashaw when they fought i think barao took the fight to lightly just my opinion but dillashaw did beat his ass bad

mcgregor is good but Aldo is better they talk about mcgregor foot work and angles but frankies is better hands down

11130230_955197871159163_901200943289801

Yea it's the same kid that talked trash on Aldo during the press conference. He's a spoiled motherfucker, I bet his dad is fulfilling his dream of becoming a great fighter through his kid, and these kind of kids usually get spoiled and brought up compared to other kids because they can beats these ordinary kids up. Now that kid is becoming an asshole this way, thinking he's bette rthan the others, and starts thinking he can do whatever he wants and that the world spins around him. This is when such kids start doing these things - licks Aldo's ass when he's with him and when he wants attention and a chance to be at the Embedded series, while in the press conference, he smack talks Aldo and says he's shit. Ugly hoe motherfucker I hate this kid.

• Upvote 1

Have you guys considered that Aldo might just grapplefuck McGregor?

I'm personally expecting a blow by blow reenactment of the Aldo/Hominick fight.

Korean Zombie got a title shot off the strength of a hard-fought win over Poirier and McGregor just annihilated him...

I would love to see TKZ vs Aldo 2. My perspective of the fight may of been a little bias, but I felt like TKZ was reeling back in it before his injury.

I'm betting McGregor puts Aldo down, maybe a UD, but loses to Mendes if Mendes tries to wrestle-fuck him.

Why would Korea take the Zombie away from us?! Man if he comes back and gets the belt, dude would be legend.

I think Aldo destroys Mcgregors leg, then starts to tee off. Im willing to take bets if you're interested.

I don't think Mendes would have to lay n pray to get the w against mcgregor either.

• Upvote 1

Aldo alows himself to get hit too much for example his very beautiful fight of the year in my opinion against chad mendes,,,, he took too much damage that fight and he allows Conor to do that ..i'm not sure what will happen then but Aldo also isnt really doing much info. on conor like conor is doing on him sadly which could be a disadvantage......IDK who will win all i know is that the fight will actually be epic.

Aldo alows himself to get hit too much for example his very beautiful fight of the year in my opinion against chad mendes,,,, he took too much damage that fight and he allows Conor to do that ..i'm not sure what will happen then but Aldo also isnt really doing much info. on conor like conor is doing on him sadly which could be a disadvantage......IDK who will win all i know is that the fight will actually be epic.

We took too much damage because he was waiting for takedowns.

He didn't need to though, he was winning the striking battle even taking shots.

Yeah I know but with Connor McGregor I'm saying that he shouldn't allow that