The "If you had my fighters" thread

Timmy

• 3 months later...

Alright, I'm ready to have my roster destroyed. I know I have a bunch of shit guys, so I'm interested to see an outside perspective.

Bjorn

Good: Dickie Dirty's the man. Not much can be said, other than he's in beast mode. My second pick would be Conrad. I obviously have some bias, and he does have a couple losses, but he's never been rocked, bloodied or knocked down, so I think he's going to have a long career.

Bad: Tough call, but I'm going to say Curry's your weakest fighter. Had a good run early in his career, but is less than .500 in 2015 and little chinny

Mwahaha.

Okay let's see here sir.

Already to 20 fighters in your first year, not too bad.

I remember Mike Paddy from his series with my recently released Kururo. He looks like he could be alright with that granite chin of his but you HAVE to get his clinch up because I landed almost every shot in the clinch in that second fight. I tried to get cute in the first fight and it cost me since my fighter had no chin.

Lorenzo looks like he has good hiddens, good KO power and a chin on him but his points are wayyyyyyy below what they should be for his age. Luckily you signed him to Death Squad who do a great job at matching up lower skilled fighters for their age. If he's not in Death Squad in the future I would cut him.

Jung Woo you made the big mistake of not making him an 18 year old. He popped good chin and looks like a pretty good fighter but he's already 24 and my 20 year old fighter in Budo Rei already have better primaries.

The same as above for Oleg, you got lucky with a granite chin but you really messed up by starting him at age 20. This is going to cause problems down the line when the youger guys in his ID range overtake him in skills if they have not already.

Seok Yi is a former Island fighter but was created at 18. He has a bad record but he was on the island as an 18 year old so it makes sense. He popped KO power but it's hard to judge his chin. He's been finished twice but they were again 27 year olds.

You have a lot of 21-25 year old creation builds that I would either get to something like Highland Games or release eventually. They can work as long as you make sure you are getting matched up with other 25 year old builds but 18 year old creations will soon be way more skilled if they aren't already.

Julius has no chin. I would sack him immediately.

Gabriel Vera might be my favorite. He popped a good hidden, 18 year old creation and looks like he's pretty good at finishing opponents. Keep training him and he could be good.

For the record on my roster. Dean Duggan has not fought with me yet. Daft Young and Davide Dileo are pretty much sparbots tho I am fighting once to Davide for a fun retirement match.

Reserved for KingEpicity :D

Best fighter? You know who I think, fucking Ricky Icky man. He could easily make a run to being #1 and has been doing great under you. A fantastic *shivers* FA pickup. He's got everything and only just narrowly lost to Rocketellerlettermellersmella who is another solid fighter so thats nothing to be ashamed about.

Worst.. hard to pick. Nearly went for Winston Hughes for being a little underskilled for his ID but have decided to go for King Bradley instead based on the information you gave me on skype a little while ago. He may be a nuisance to train but he still has a solid chin, so on this very hard cloud that I had to pick there is plenty of silver shiny swag lining.

Shout out to Highjack for having amazing hiddens and always fighting AMAZING competition and also getting ducked by Origi.

Whoever is doing me.. my top 4 fighters are sparbots

• Upvote 2

Mwahaha.

Okay let's see here sir.

Already to 20 fighters in your first year, not too bad.

I remember Mike Paddy from his series with my recently released Kururo. He looks like he could be alright with that granite chin of his but you HAVE to get his clinch up because I landed almost every shot in the clinch in that second fight. I tried to get cute in the first fight and it cost me since my fighter had no chin.

Lorenzo looks like he has good hiddens, good KO power and a chin on him but his points are wayyyyyyy below what they should be for his age. Luckily you signed him to Death Squad who do a great job at matching up lower skilled fighters for their age. If he's not in Death Squad in the future I would cut him.

Jung Woo you made the big mistake of not making him an 18 year old. He popped good chin and looks like a pretty good fighter but he's already 24 and my 20 year old fighter in Budo Rei already have better primaries.

The same as above for Oleg, you got lucky with a granite chin but you really messed up by starting him at age 20. This is going to cause problems down the line when the youger guys in his ID range overtake him in skills if they have not already.

Seok Yi is a former Island fighter but was created at 18. He has a bad record but he was on the island as an 18 year old so it makes sense. He popped KO power but it's hard to judge his chin. He's been finished twice but they were again 27 year olds.

You have a lot of 21-25 year old creation builds that I would either get to something like Highland Games or release eventually. They can work as long as you make sure you are getting matched up with other 25 year old builds but 18 year old creations will soon be way more skilled if they aren't already.

Julius has no chin. I would sack him immediately.

Gabriel Vera might be my favorite. He popped a good hidden, 18 year old creation and looks like he's pretty good at finishing opponents. Keep training him and he could be good.

For the record on my roster. Dean Duggan has not fought with me yet. Daft Young and Davide Dileo are pretty much sparbots tho I am fighting once to Davide for a fun retirement match.

Totally fair on all of those assessments. A lot of those guys are guys I created before I knew anything about the game. They are also way too well rounded to ever do well in the long run. But, for now, I'll ride them until they start losing.

I honestly only picked up Ortiz as a spar bot, but he's grown on me after a couple of solid victories.

And, yeah, Vera is also one of my faves. He got thrown in some tough fights in my org, so I'm hoping he continues his VCL run for a while

• Upvote 1

Reserved for King Con

Well .... this is very hard to choose. For your best and the one I would want most, i'd pick either Cruz White or Carl Jamison OR Afeef Isa baba. Allshowing great hiddens and have beaten top notch fighters. I'm a little worried that Jamison hasn't thrown many kicks at all yet, but that is a build issue that can easily be fixed and Cruz is a mauler, power + a great chin will take him very far. Baba looks very promising, great power for his weight class and has good signs towards his chin.

Very hard to choose ones that I would sack since all your fighters are very young with solid hiddens. And you really only have a few fighters that have been tested a lot .... and all of those are really good :D

Honestly I would be very happy if I had your roster, but for the sake of the thread I will take Tip Toe Timmy McGee. Great skills + granite BUT granite at HW isn't all it's made out to be since power is King and in his only loss he folded up pretty quickly after being rocked showing maybe a bad heart. I know he's still early in his career but he hasn't fought that much good competition, he has wins over the ones he should have beaten and his only loss was against a fighter who was as good as him + his last win he landed a lot of strikes before he got the finish so maybe his power can be called into question?? not too sure though. He's not bad, he just has a few question marks left before I am sold on him.

Failing him, I would pick Drew Peacock, although he hasn't really been tested yet, he only popped Determined which isn't all that great

• Upvote 2

Will someone look at my fighters? I'm new and would welcome the advice.

It is kinda difficult, you have 25 year old throw away fighters in your stable. You also have untested projects, so it is difficult to get a gauge on where any of the guys stand. Once you test them if you need any help in figuring out what is good and what isn't feel free to shoot me a mail.

Also my previous one Hart disagreed with me over the pick of who had the most potential.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=266369 My pick

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=262002 Hart's pick from his roster.

Also my previous one Hart disagreed with me over the pick of who had the most potential.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=266369 My pick

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=262002 Hart's pick from his roster.

Well in my defense Zander Harland has the better hiddens but his build sucks.Build before i knew the ground game was broken :weeping: .

high intelligent granite chin great confident ko power Heart jury still out

Frank Brewer does not to seem to have any super hiddens but his build is very good

Shit, sorry. I'll post it in new post because why the hell not...

Ok, Mister Wolf:

My favourite fighter of yours is Ysengrin and least favourite is Ysengrin. The best is Ysengrin and the worst is Ysengrin. You should defo sack Ysengrin but Ysengrin is a future champ, so stick to him... :shades:

Now seriously (I don't take into consideration any projects and FAs that had 1 or 2 fights total):

Best fighter - Ok, primaries and record would say that it's one of your two top class FAs but I don't think so. I'd go either for Geralt of Rivia or for J. Wright. None of them got ever knocked out and their losses are rather to be blamed on luck factor except for lack of groundgame in one or two Geralt's matches whe... Wright. IMO best fighter on your roster is Wright.

Worst fighter - Jebe. Ok, he's granite and he's good learner I persume and he's well versed in all aspects of the fight but he has pillow hands and really, it's hard to pick someone bad on your roster.

My two absolute favourites are Derfel Cadarn and Khal <3 Drogo! Drogo will kick ass in HC tournament and will get you all kinds of belts and trophies and such, insane power for his weight, sufficient chin for his weight, very good groundgame. And Cadarn? Cadarn can easily start fighting in no-ID-restriction orgs.

There's noone on your roster I'd be sacking but first in line would be the oldies. They're probably hitting decline already and you won't be able to juice them for much longer...

• Upvote 2

Your roster consists out of mostly island fighters and a few young creations, so not easy to see who has the best potential etc, but I'll give it a shot ;)

Best, Michael Vaugh : not a great record, but seemed to only get finished early in his career and now only loses by decision. YOu most likely trained up his striking def to a far better level and that shows. Impressive win over Monte Zuma , so I think with good training in boxing and the right sliders, he could do pretty good. Interesting fighter, altough the record might suggest otherwise at first look.

Worst, Emil Cioran : I had to choose someone and it could have been your other 27 year old island fighter as well. None of them have potential to fight good fighters later and win, so I wouldn't really keep these two.

Your other past island fighter, Oflley, is interesting to keep as he has great hype and has been doing great, so I would say, enjoy fighting with him often! ;)

Mourtneant looks pretty interesting and might do good. A loss against the heavy hitter Lungu is nothing to be ashamed off, so just learn from the loss and keep fighting him, he'll turn out good.

---

My guy Choco Al is pretty much a sparbot, who will compete in one tournament and then retire so shouldn't really take him in account.

Looking at your roster you only have around 5-6 active fighters. You have a lot of young guys who seem to have been tested and who are now in training mode.

Here goes. .........

Favourite fighter/ Best fighter.

Dickie Dirty.

Dickie I noticed a few months ago when he entered the Insanity Tournament I was alo entered. I did not think a great much of him at first but when he defeated the then favourite in my eyes Logan Sackett he was some 1 to be looked at. He has a Solid Chin and can win eith on his feet or his favourable Position on the ground. What he did in the 1 St round of the Olympics have made people think that we may have a future top 10 p4p. We will see how good his chin is when he faces his next foe in Lance Akiro Daken. It will be I tresting to see what path Dickie takes after the Olympics is finished. He had a great character which makes it more I tresting to follow him. Good luck in the next round.

Worst fighter. .....

Arther Curry

This guy would piss me off so much he has superb Power in his Striking but his chin is made of glass he started his career off so well with Clark Kent but has faded quite badly in the recent IFTL. My Advice to you would be sacking him soon as.

Future Fighters.

I really like the look of Monk I know he's been KOed twice but that's heavyweights for you I hope he does not turn out to be in the same board as Curry you have a few good projects in your rosters. Most noticeable VASILY- BULGE and TUFT keep them training and I'm sure they ll come good.

Like I've stated above if I was you I'd definitely sack Curry his chin is non existent

• Upvote 2

Shit, sorry. I'll post it in new post because why the hell not...

Ok, Mister Wolf:

My favourite fighter of yours is Ysengrin and least favourite is Ysengrin. The best is Ysengrin and the worst is Ysengrin. You should defo sack Ysengrin but Ysengrin is a future champ, so stick to him... :shades:

Now seriously (I don't take into consideration any projects and FAs that had 1 or 2 fights total):

Best fighter - Ok, primaries and record would say that it's one of your two top class FAs but I don't think so. I'd go either for Geralt of Rivia or for J. Wright. None of them got ever knocked out and their losses are rather to be blamed on luck factor except for lack of groundgame in one or two Geralt's matches whe... Wright. IMO best fighter on your roster is Wright.

Worst fighter - Jebe. Ok, he's granite and he's good learner I persume and he's well versed in all aspects of the fight but he has pillow hands and really, it's hard to pick someone bad on your roster.

My two absolute favourites are Derfel Cadarn and Khal <3 Drogo! Drogo will kick ass in HC tournament and will get you all kinds of belts and trophies and such, insane power for his weight, sufficient chin for his weight, very good groundgame. And Cadarn? Cadarn can easily start fighting in no-ID-restriction orgs.

There's noone on your roster I'd be sacking but first in line would be the oldies. They're probably hitting decline already and you won't be able to juice them for much longer...

thanks for this Maxy. Jebe also fights at 135lbs so i dont really mind about his power :D You seem to rate Geralt much higher than I do lol. Thanks again

• Upvote 1

Been a while since I did this so I'll do potter09's roster.

Best / Favourite Fighter

This was a tough one, two months ago it would easily be Dennis "Pikey" Page but given Ugor Makinwa's performance so far in the Olympics, he's making a big case for being your best fighter at this time. Page is definitely my favourite, I first came across him when I was managing Daniel O'Sullivan when he was at sfc, Page came in and kicked ass, demanded a title shot and didn't get it and then left sfc. Page has since went on to bigger and better things and has been absolutely dominant at MFN. When you look at his defeats in recent times he was beaten by Jami Balkan, Hector Camacho, George Kelly (who seems to just have Page's number) and Jango Fett. All of these defeats have been against very tough LW fighters.

Worse Fighter

I could pick out one of your new fighters but I think it's hard to tell how good / bad new fighters are until they get a bit older and have more fights. I'm going to pick Antoni Kristofer Hong. I know he's a recent FA pick up but I had to pick the fighter I felt was weakest and he stood out from your roster. I picked Hong as one of my favourites for the HW division in ITFL but ever since he got beat by Pablo Escobar it seems to have had a snowball effect and everything got worse and worse for him. Granted, he did have some very tough fights in those 6 losses but if someone would have said to me before the competition started that Hong would have been beaten by Urho Berserk and Ivar Lodbrok, I would have laughed at them and told them to stop taking the piss. Very surprised by those two loses so perhaps Hong isn't as good skill wise as I thought he was, or perhaps it was because Topo's interest in the game has faded which resulted in him not trying as hard with his fighters, I don't know. I'll be watching to see how Hong does in his next couple of fights, fingers crossed he'll be able to bounce back and go on to have good success before retiring but I have my doubts.

The Prospect

Picking out one of your fighters who I think could be good in the future, it would have to be Romulus Veres. He's only 24 and his only KO loss has came against a fighter with KO power and managed by GWad. His other two losses have been split decision losses... maybe the judges don't like his facial tattoos? If he had a bit more luck, he could be sitting with only a KO loss to his name and a very impressive record of 14-1-1 instead of 12-3-1. I can see him doing well in the future so I look forward to seeing how you do with him.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Time to revive this shit. Here's my assessment of Markyosullivan's roster

Favourite

Without a doubt it has to be Diego Bustamante. He seemed to really hit his stride during the ITFL Season, and his power is extremely evident in his fights. Sure, he has suffered some KO losses in Round 1, but that's the Heavyweight world for you. With his power, he will always have a chance in fights, my only concern would be him possibly depopping soon but apart from that he seems to be a solid fighter who you have worked the right sliders for.

Worst

A few names I looked at for this were Antoni Hong, Feodor Shemelianenko, Hadi Ozturk and Axl Rose. Hong I don't know what his skills like, but the fact you have him competing in a low level org when he should be in his prime is a bad sign for me. Feodor will be over the hill soon and I don't see him being anything more than a perennial mid carder for his career at best. Axl Rose has been dumped more times than I have had hot dinners in the past week which looks horrible, especially when you consider Aylib and JLP are among those who dumped him, meaning there is something wrong with him. Ozturk is alright, but lacks power which means he won't ever be able to challenge effectively at the top when you consider who his competition will be. If I had to choose one of them to sack immediately, it would probably be Axl Rose.

• Upvote 3

Least favourite: Probably Jacob Koch. I know he still has a winning record and his primaries actually make him look pretty awesome. I just don't like the fact he has had a five fight losing streak just before you signed him. I don't think he's necessarily past the point of no return but at 29 he should be entering the prime of his career but his best rank was a long way fro where he is now. He obviously has some skills standing however there must be something wrong with him. He seems to get taken down pretty easily by the level of guys he is facing; and despite having the hidden of a granite chin, he has been knocked out 5 times and beaten in all sorts of other ways. He can turn it around but has not done his primaries justice at this point, for whatever reason that may be.

Favourite: Definitely Davie Brophy! Whilst he may not be the best fighter on your roster; he is definitely the most interesting. he has proven capable of winning fights in all sorts of ways. He can knock people out and win by decision. Not to mention he started as a white belt and turned into a brown belt that proved to be capable of submitting other brown belts, phenomenal management there. Also he has one of the best comeback wins I have seen on this game against Anton Altair; where the commentary had Brophy 3 rounds down and he comes back and finishes Altair in the fourth. He has a lot of potential and holds a really cool looking DX belt at the moment. Must work on his wrestling but that's besides the point, really exciting fighter.

Worst: Garrett Bukovsky. He is not the worst fighter on the roster. But he is the first fighter I would sack. He has only fought the same guy in the last nine months and has gone 5-6 against him. Has a habit of being submitted through most of his career. He does have good boxing but he is 36 years old. His biggest upside is his granite chin; which will soon be gone at his age, he will never get to the level he once was so I would get rid (I know he is used as a spar bot though)

Best: Robert Barentheon. I don't always agree with who the rankings say are a manager's best fighter but I feel like Barentheon's style is really well suited for MMA Tycoon as it stands at the moment. He is an anti-wrestler with great TDD and hits very hard. I know he has been knocked out a couple of times recently; but he is still very young at 24 and has a fair bit of time to still improve. I see he is currently unsigned so i'm sure you will be maxing out on his striking defense. He has the potential to be a top 25 in the world heavyweight I believe.

• Upvote 2

ChaelMir:

You've not got so many fighters & most are projects, but I'll give it a go...

Best

Hasashi. An 18 year old with a granite chin, can't complain really... Confidence could be a worry, since his morale still hasn't reached 100% even after almost 3 weeks, however on paper it's gotta be this guy. A low 290k ID is also very very useful, since he'll have an advantage over other fighters at 291-295k ID. My favourite 25y old would be Bitchping. Hilarious name & seems to have a solid chin. You've got a 25y old with a crappy granite chin (seems counter-intuitive).

Worst

I'm tempted to say Hans Stone. Bad record and glass chin (disguised as granite), however he could have other impressive hiddens, given granite chin has priority over others. Questions over his confidence. I honestly think Bret The Grinder is the worst. Horrible chin and pretty terrible hiddens. Sorry buddy :)

Overall it's a great roster for a beginner and you're taking steps in the right direction :) Do you have a prior account? Lots of potential...

ChaelMir:

You've not got so many fighters & most are projects, but I'll give it a go...

Best

Hasashi. An 18 year old with a granite chin, can't complain really... Confidence could be a worry, since his morale still hasn't reached 100% even after almost 3 weeks, however on paper it's gotta be this guy. A low 290k ID is also very very useful, since he'll have an advantage over other fighters at 291-295k ID. My favourite 25y old would be Bitchping. Hilarious name & seems to have a solid chin. You've got a 25y old with a crappy granite chin (seems counter-intuitive).

Worst

I'm tempted to say Hans Stone. Bad record and glass chin (disguised as granite), however he could have other impressive hiddens, given granite chin has priority over others. Questions over his confidence. I honestly think Bret The Grinder is the worst. Horrible chin and pretty terrible hiddens. Sorry buddy :)

Overall it's a great roster for a beginner and you're taking steps in the right direction :) Do you have a prior account? Lots of potential...

Thanks for the feedback MasterLeader; Hasashi is very good; I think his morale is low because he lost; in a fight which I don't really understand how he lost. I will definitely keep an eye on that though. Bitchping is alright but I need to train his striking defense

It's funny you should say that about Stone and Grinder, I have a three and out rule; they are both close to the chopping block. If they lose their next fights I'll be releasing them.

I've actually never had a prior account, I was fresh and new to this game in January :)

Master Leader his stable:

Best:

Darren McCarthy: His lack of top wrestling might trouble him one day, but he is a very strong fighter and a great build. Created by a FF manager, picked up by a manager (you! ) who is looking very strong as well. The fact that you were able to beat Ragnar tells me enough. Your guy is a great fighter and has potential to grow still.

Notable mention: Max Casacci .

One day on of the best 185lbs guys in the world, but sadly enough his ( friendly) manager has gone inactive and he was left in an empty rotting gym for too long, waiting to be freed and picked up by you. He has a win over the current 185lbs monster Rockmetteler Todd, so that says more than enough.... I hope you can build up his skills etc , take your time with him and try to get him up there at the real elite part of the game again !

Worst:

Tandelov: For some reason he can't seem to win fights anymore. Most likely problems with his build as you seem good with sliders. I would sack him or purely use him as sparbot if this isn't the case yet already.

Overall, you have an interesting roster with nice potential. Take your time for some of them to train up their skills so they don't have skill weaknesses anymore that could be exploited and you'll have some top fighters soon enough ;)