Negative Attendance and a 1000 rating?

[00:26:18] <zyd> Jlp is reading it
[00:26:23] <zyd> Bout to be tears
lmao

i no longer care enough about the game to kill his current cheating org like i killed his last cheating org.

its pretty obvious mike no longer cares either, so no tears here.

If i worked stacking doors in a door factory and my biggest accomplishment was glitching an online game i would cry non-stop though.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

The question is, how is he doing all of this :D it's not coincidence that he finds new bugs all the time

its the same shit he always does. he loses fights to his multi account (nehi) and plays with the event numbers. the unemployed virgins in chat (igor and friends) celebrate his accomplishment.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I was proud to be fighting on this spectacular event :)

You guys sucked so bad that you fought for an empty arena and by the end of the event two of the workers in the venue decided to quit their jobs. :D

• Upvote 7

people should watch what they post in the forums, it might end up in a video in another thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

what the fuck?

how could you have not noticed this garbage happening when it was pointed out to you that xyd climbing rank while losing a few weeks ago? you should have been watching him as soon as he opened the org again just due to his past history. the guy has a long history of constantly fucking up the rankings/economy.

Lots of guys in the game think what he does is cool, like xyd is an anti-hero to the retarded segment of mmatycoon. Let me remind everyone that we did lose more than a few managers when the last big qfc cheating went down and one of those guys (lifebleeder) was probably MMATycoon's second biggest supporter in terms of donations at the time.

its been half a year since the last engine update. I understand that you think putting all of your effort into WOC is how you are going to make more money to keep this thing going. I dont think its a wise choice to neglect the game for WOC. Hopefully I am wrong and you make a mma betting app that makes you rich.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I was on holiday 2 weeks ago skiing but I still dealt with it whilst I was away.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if he starts "climbing the ranks" cos I can just delete all his hype whenever he gets to any significant level. I'm sure some people would just delete his account but there's no point doing that cos he'd just do the same thing on a different account and be much more difficult to find. The way he over does the exploits is good because it means we can close them up... he's not trying to take advantage and gain anything because he knows doing it to such a ridiculous level that he knows it will get picked up.

In terms of WOC, yes that's massively important at the moment and is my priority. I'm still working on the game each day though.... That being said, the sooner we get WOC working (and everyone can help with that by making picks), the sooner I can get back to working on the game more intensively. If we have minimal picks coming in on WOC, the results are worse and the more I have to try and play around with it to make it profitable.

• Upvote 1