Rivalries

dvjmw

Are there any great rivalries/fueds between fighters or managers. Excluding Castor. (He has a rivalry/fued with everyone :yes:)

Between fights you had multiple epic battles. Between managers, you actively seek out their fighters to beat them down and make a statement.

Was watching something on youtube about the greatest MMA rivalries.

• Upvote 1

of the top of my head;

Womba vs Convicted was great. Although it was pretty one sided in favor of Womba.

Convicted vs BHP was also good, once again pretty one sided though. Sackett's did ok if i remember right though.

Jacky vs every other manager in the game was great. Jacky had a way of making everyone care about his fighters.

here or some in my org

Stephen "The Crossbow Cannibal" Griffiths versus Vasiliy "Khozyain" Khrapov

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=214501 http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=202931

fought each other 6 times every time a title fight.It was a very exciting rivalry but griffiths got the upper hand winning 4-2.O the last fight khrapov called it a day .

another big rivalry and guess who is in it you guest it

Stephen "The Crossbow Cannibal" Griffiths versus Andrey "Laps" Lapis

These two have yet to hit the peak of there careers but they have one of the vicious Rivalries in the game .Every time they fought it was or the title .They be in the wars but griffins has pulled ahead in this match up also .He is currently 3-1 ahead.I feel these guys will have a few more fights before there time is over.

• Upvote 1

Convicted vs BHP was also good, once again pretty one sided though. Sackett's did ok if i remember right though.

Jacky vs every other manager in the game was great. Jacky had a way of making everyone care about his fighters.

Jacky vs Bankrupt, best of 5, Jacky won 3-0 and Bankrupt quit the game because of it.

Convicted vs BHP is quite broad. You had Barn vs CK i think was my favorite and prolly closer ones. Al Din/Jose/Don Marciano vs War Machine, Yance Sackett and Mickey O'Neil, looking at the record it was 4-4 between the two, Yance Sackett though won 3-2 vs Al Din.

Soyster vs Lance - Battle of the heavyweights with a welterweight fight mixed in. I think that was a draw also, would have been nice to see Creel vs Douglas to settle that but depops i think killed Creel.

Me vs Bowser - We know how that turned out.

CK vs Estefan - Estefan has the better head to head (4-2 in his favor) however a loss to CK sent Estefan over the edge and he quit the game.

I rather forget about Womba vs Ryo, i think the bigger rivalry though is Womba vs CK i think it was 7-1 to Womba.

• Upvote 2

i really enjoyed some of the excessive smack talk that went on in the forums back in the day. one of my favs was a thread where an org owner wanted to do an alliance vs. alliance tournament and my alliance at the time (boondock) got into it with steel penn. this was our event: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=73874

i think that alliance beef is what started my feud with lostmyth. to the best of my knowledge, lostmyth and i had the first ever manager vs. manager event in the game. i won. :winner: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=72721

Yeah Shiv got embarrassed by Jacky. Shiv called Jacky out for being a can crusher and then in perfect irony Jacky beat Shiv by some horrendous margin like 50-42 or something close to that.

Shit Whorra was literally the biggest punk to ever log into this game. Him an Mattyblayze. Total losers

I've got no love for mattyblayze, we all kno this...but he did have his moments...like calling out the NFC for their intra-alliance "tournaments".

shiv, while being an alliancemate of mine for a time, seemed to me like a guy who did "less with more"...prolly moreso than any other manager I've ever known in the game.

if I remember right, u and I have had some nice forum rivalries but never really for to act on those rivalries within the octagon. I think we only ever fought one time with u comin out on top. funny how we can all have like thousands of fights and still have managers that we just never get matched up with that often, if at all.