Bye

JCRaven

peel lied about me and now his whole scumbag crew is backing him...done have a great shit filled game mike

There is a thing called ignoring, if you can't manage it yourself through self discipline of passing them off. Then there is a lovely ignore list you can use on the site.

Now, we all over react and make mistakes. I do it all the time, but you have done so very publicly and I'm sure you're feeling very embarrassed.

If he lied? So what? If his crew all backs him? So what?

This is just a game, play it for the fun man.

Maybe the forum is not as forgiving as I am, but if you chose to say "Actually ya know what I had a bit to drink and I did get the wrong side of the stick" I wouldnt think less of you, we all do it. Lets just let it calm down and maybe take it away from the forums?

No need to leave

• Upvote 2

peel lied about me and now his whole scumbag crew is backing him...done have a great shit filled game mike

yeah, that makes sense, blame mike for how people act, since he is their mother or their babysitter.

• Upvote 1

thank mike and his mods and his love of scumbag liars i'm done with the game

i don't need to spend times on fuckboys like mike or peel who question my military record...i can post pics of awards if you would like but i doubt you would raise your head up from your fathers crotch

For someone who is "done with the game" and not needing to spend time on fuckboys, you sure are spending a lot of time here....

• Upvote 3

What do you mean?

What.... is going.... On.....?

JC's got involved in some stupid argument and he's drunk enough to get locked in, unable to let any minor insult go and is on the aggressive. I can't explain why he's turned on Mike, just frustration I guess. He's not a bad guy as most of you know. I hope he can deal with it and return when the alcohol fog clears.