Jon Jones ALLEGEDLY out of UFC 187

GBK16

For real footage of the incident , look at the following link :

http://vine.co/v/eWTqAUwKVM0

Doesn't look too far off from what the latest witnesses and police have to say. They found weed in a pipe in his car which wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't a hypocritical narc. He sprinted away then returned to take money out of his car then sprinted up a hill and was gone. That was how they knew it was him ( along with witnesses who recognized him ). He left his car and UFC paperwork with his name all over it in the car. How could he possibly think they wouldn't link the car to him? Running was a dumbass move.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/4/27/8503475/pdf-jon-jones-police-report-puts-bones-drugs-at-scene-of-hit-and-run-accident-mma

On 04/26/2015, OFC. J. Brionez and I were dispatched to a hit and run traffic accident, at the intersection of Juan Tabo and Southern. Caller stated the driver of a silver SUV ran from the accident. OFC. Brionez and I arrived, with rescue arriving on scene shortly thereafter. The driver of both vehicles refused rescue. The driver of the Honda stated her husband will take her. Driver one stated she was heading East in lane 2, and was crossing through Juan Tabo on a green light, when driver 3 ran the light hitting her on the driver side. Driver 2 stated he was waiting at a red light facing North of Juan Tabo and Southern. Driver 2 stated when driver 1 was crossing on a green light, driver 3 turned into her from the southbound turn lane of Southern hitting her driver side. Witnesses and drivers from both vehicles stated driver of vehicle 3 got out and left running. Witnesses stated the driver of vehicle 3, exited after hitting the Honda and was identified as a black male, wearing a white button up shirt with dark pants, and ran onto a hill just east of the accident. Witnesses stated he slouched over and ran back to the vehicle grabbing a large handful of cash. Witnesses stated he shoved the cash into his pants and ran north jumping the fence in Terracita. I sent officers to attempt to locate the driver of vehicle 3. The officers who attempted to look for him were unsuccessful. Driver 1 was taken to Kaseman hospital due to being pregnant an feeling like she was going to pass out. OFC. Brionez and I conducted a search incident to tow on the Buick. OFC. Brionez found a marijuana pipe, with marijuana inside it and tagged it into the evidence. I located paperwork belonging to a Jonathan Jones, which had MMA information on it from the state of Nevada. I was able to locate a phone number for Jon Jones and placed several phone calls with no success. I left a message for Jon Jones to call dispatch, but never received one. The paperwork will be tagged into evidence. There was also Enterprise Rent-A-Car paperwork inside the vehicle, for the location of Lomas and Easterday. I made contact with an unidentified employee, who stated they were closed and not open until Monday. I was contacted by OFC . J. Sullivan, who informed me he was driving east on Southern and seen the accident, off duty. OFC. Sullivan stated he witnessed Jonathan Jones the MMA fighter exit the silver Buick and run up a dirt hill just east. OFC. Sullivan stated Jon Jones was wearing a white nice Polo shirt, with dark slacks or jeans. OFC. Sullivan stated he watched Jon Jones run back the Buick and lost sight of him at that point.

The full PDF of the report is in the link, but I don't know how to post that part here.

Until UFC updates the card and removes him, I'm not worrying about it.

Doesn't look too far off from what the latest witnesses and police have to say. They found weed in a pipe in his car which wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't a hypocritical narc. He sprinted away then returned to take money out of his car then sprinted up a hill and was gone. That was how they knew it was him ( along with witnesses who recognized him ). He left his car and UFC paperwork with his name all over it in the car. How could he possibly think they wouldn't link the car to him? Running was a dumbass move.

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/4/27/8503475/pdf-jon-jones-police-report-puts-bones-drugs-at-scene-of-hit-and-run-accident-mma

The full PDF of the report is in the link, but I don't know how to post that part here.

I think that him running will just confirm the fact he was high, his problem is that weed, unlike coke takes weeks to leave the system. The guy has fucked up hopefully for the last time, he needs to see some time behind bars and then after that to get his affairs in order before contemplating a return to the fight game, and if the UFC have a shred of dignity after he is found guilty they will release him with immediate effect and impose a ban on him, same with the NSAC, it could be for one or two years, it maybe a life time ban but either way there has to be a punishment to stop him feeling invincible.

• Upvote 1

I think that him running will just confirm the fact he was high, his problem is that weed, unlike coke takes weeks to leave the system. The guy has fucked up hopefully for the last time, he needs to see some time behind bars and then after that to get his affairs in order before contemplating a return to the fight game, and if the UFC have a shred of dignity after he is found guilty they will release him with immediate effect and impose a ban on him, same with the NSAC, it could be for one or two years, it maybe a life time ban but either way there has to be a punishment to stop him feeling invincible.

Hes gonna pass all his tests, hes doing everything in his power to make sure he passes it as we speak.... I kinda want Johnson to take his belt so we dont have to lose it to a suspension or something

well now he has felony charges against him -- this is gonna be a huge black eye against ufc cause i have the feeling they wont really do anything against him -- they dont want their top fighter on the shelf, just my feeling -- but jones is showing he is truly a pos and huge hypocrite -- i for one will never cheer for him and actually hope the commission steps up and does something

• Upvote 1

Where do you see he has felony charges?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/4/27/8504993/ufc-187-jon-jones-felony-arrest-warrant-victim-broken-arm

The pregnant lady got a broken arm which upgraded his charges to felony leaving the scene of an accident.

Lol, the 1st comment on that page...

Jones' twitter account bio says "Will you be a witness?"

He might consider changing that.

Damn... if this is all true (cops have been known to plant evidence/lie)... that fight in May is toast. Now.... does the UFC have anyone available to fight Johnson for a "interim" title?

If it was "regular" black man... oh yeah.. this is another ball of wax though. He's a celebrity so if anyone can work a deal, it's him. IF all of this is true I would not want to be in Dana's and Fertitta's brothers position. He has to be let go if he did this, I just can't see another option. And if they don't terminate him, that sets a very ugly precedent for past decisions they have made and leaves them open for the possibility of lawsuits.

If it was "regular" black man... oh yeah.. this is another ball of wax though. He's a celebrity so if anyone can work a deal, it's him. IF all of this is true I would not want to be in Dana's and Fertitta's brothers position. He has to be let go if he did this, I just can't see another option. And if they don't terminate him, that sets a very ugly precedent for past decisions they have made and leaves them open for the possibility of lawsuits.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/06/25/0625_rampage_cops_ex-1.jpg

Charges against Rampage were DISMISSED after completing community service. So his celebrity saved his ass, any other black man wouldn't get that sweetheart of a deal.. it will take that kind of deal to save Cokeheads ass.

• Upvote 1

cause they dont know where he is -- he isnt home and everyone claims no idea where he is

Pfft... that hasn't stopped them before. Just raid everywhere and see what sticks.

Pfft... that hasn't stopped them before. Just raid everywhere and see what sticks.

interesting you put it that way -- the supreme court is hearing a case about that type of stuff and from what i have heard or know they seem to not like that idea -- i got in same shit long time ago cops came in on a b/s theft complaint and found weed -- changes are happening to stop that b/s to where they cant search or find anything else to stick on you, only for what the warrant is for