Who would you train with?

kenlow73

Mir

Griffin

Serra

Not sure any training would get done but it would be a FUN session... honorable mention to J'lo who is not pictured, I have a feeling we would have some good nerd discussions.

Machida - Elusiveness and counter striking, plus I've already trained Shotokan, so training with him would be awesome.

Mir - Submissions and he already lives out here in Vegas so convenience is nice.

Rashad - Wrestling, learning from a former Div. I wrestler and he seems like he would be a fun guy to hang out with.

Anderson Silva: I'm a southpaw, and this guy could help me on my timing and angles from southpaw. Also, really good defensive skills :)

Lyoto Machida: Same as with Anderson, timing, angles, also incredible counters, very well set-upped left kicks and footwork.

BJ Penn: World class BJJ game, as well as solid boxing.

GSP / Silva / Penn

There is no better combo then these three men. In there prime and weight classes you are looking at the 3 best MMA fighters ever.

Penn? Fuck no was he one of the greatest.

Between 2003 and 2010 who was a better fighter at 155 than Penn?

If the UFC hadn't thrown a hissy fit because the judges scored the Uno fight a draw (I think fairly, some disagree, but frankly most of them haven't watched the fucking fight!), Penn probably would've held the belt for 7 years.

1. GSP becouse of his all-around MMA game and that awesome MMA wrestling style of his

2. A.Silva becouse striking and G.O.A.T

3. Cain becouse of his wrestling, cardio and work ethic (and awesome MMA skillz)

Outside of that list I'd love to work with Jacare.

Between 2003 and 2010 who was a better fighter at 155 than Penn?

If the UFC hadn't thrown a hissy fit because the judges scored the Uno fight a draw (I think fairly, some disagree, but frankly most of them haven't watched the fucking fight!), Penn probably would've held the belt for 7 years.

Ok fair enough, I was judging from what I remember off the top of my head and obviously recently he hasn't done so well but has faced top guys.. Checked out the UFC page and saw his record, he's pretty much faced top fighters his whole career, but still with a record of 16-10-2 I personally struggle to call him one of the greatest ever. Anyway each to their own I suppose!

Ok fair enough, I was judging from what I remember off the top of my head and obviously recently he hasn't done so well but has faced top guys.. Checked out the UFC page and saw his record, he's pretty much faced top fighters his whole career, but still with a record of 16-10-2 I personally struggle to call him one of the greatest ever. Anyway each to their own I suppose!

Fuck off with your wikipedia pages mate. BJ is the the greatest lightweight in the history, period. Also i have a huge mancrush on him.

From these guys I'd choose to train with GSP, BJ and Anderson because they are like.... the best.