ITFL Season 4 - "Carpe Diem"

GBK16

Rankings have been updated

Substitution of Nickey Spillane for Jamal Jackson will be confirmed as soon as he is signed over for the competition, so Team Conquer and The Misfits should plan their picks based on that substitution happening.

Fight Picks for next round will be added into the third post

On a personal note, I am gutted I wasn't able to get the finish against Kai, was shocked to see it and then devastated to see the second round go the other way. See Louie, you wouldn't have that 16 day injury if you just stayed down when I put you there :D

On a personal note, I am gutted I wasn't able to get the finish against Kai, was shocked to see it and then devastated to see the second round go the other way. See Louie, you wouldn't have that 16 day injury if you just stayed down when I put you there :D

Yeah dont worry I felt the pain as you felt the exhilaration I am sure, been a long time since I have thrown my phone across a room while reading fight text and it almost happened yesterday! Great fight man thats for sure you tested his heart for me however moving forward you have certainly put a dagger in the 12 fight win streak!!

Duphus still hasn't logged on to confirm yet GBK (though he agreed to replace if needed ages ago) so I'm gonna wait on him before picking. Besides it gives Klatz time to replace Nomo as well

Works fine for me, hopefully they can both be sorted, and it's a good thing you guys are facing each other this week so it's only the one team fight being held up

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Hello everyone and welcome to another round of ITFL!

As always, I will be previewing the upcoming fights for The Corporation. Last week we faced Team FinnFighters and were able to win 5-2. This round we face Team Vendino on Halloween.

As always, we are brought to you by the good people at MMA Hype Apparel. So get yourself down to Amsterdam and buy yourself an official Sully's T-shirt while stocks last!!!

So get your ticket down to Amsterdam as we prepare ourselves for this round of fights!!

~T~ ITFL Round 8.2

Corporation Fight #1

"Freeborn" John Paul Wani v Ivar "The Boneless" Lodbrok

A rematch of Round 3 of ITFL sees Ivar trying to avenge his loss. While both men seem to be comfortable on the ground, I have a feeling we will see a standup war where one person will be KO'd. Last time it was Ivar on the wrong end of the KO, but a lot has changed for the Boneless one since then, including a change in management. Look for Lodbrok to avenge his loss with a devastating statement.

Corporation Fight #2

Flavius Odoacer v Diego "The Gladiator" Bustamante

Last time we fought, Odoacer suffered a brutal KO loss. Here he faces dangerous striker Bustamante who is on a bit of a wild streak here. Odoacer is prone to the KO, and Bustamante looks to have found his groove in the tournament. "Gladiator" with the early KO.

Corporation Fight #3

Giacomo "Kurina" Benvenuti v Frank Damozzi

Dangerous fight for Damozzi as Benvenuti is riding a 5 fight KO streak which started funnily enough against another Corporation member in Round 3. Damozzi on the other hand seems to be struggling with his last win a controversial one. "Kurina" will look to score the early KO, but if Damozzi can weather the storm he has a chance to wear down the tired Benvenuti. This will be a very dangerous fight for us indeed!

Corporation Fight #4

Lance "Last Chance" Legstrong v Pablo "The King" Escobar

In a classic grappler v striker fight, who can get their opponent to their world? "Last Chance" will no doubt try to get "The King" to the ground, but Escobar is no slouch on the ground! Also, Legstrong is coming off a KO loss, while Escobar is coming off a TKO win. Look for The King to continue his streak by adding another KO loss to Legstrong's record.

Corporation Fight #5

Bosco "CageDawg" Brown v Brett Hartlock

Brown is riding an amazing 12 fight losing streak and is yet to register a win in this tournament. Submission fight Hartlock has yet to register one of his trademark submissions and will look to do so here. Make no mistake, despite the 12 fight losing streak Hartlock will not be underestimating Brown who will have nothing to lose and may throw caution to the wind.

Corporation Fight #6

Ruslan Mstislav Volkov v Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson

Both men are coming off losses with Robinson yet to find his groove in this tournament. Both men are in desperate need of a win here to get back on track. Will the 3 fight losing streak play on Volkov's mind? Robinson has something to prove here and as a late entrance to this tournament he feels he needs to prove himself. It's now or never son!

Corporation Fight #7

Shinyo "Gekido" Jintao v Paul "Scrap" Landen

The Main Event of the evening pits Jintao against Landen. Late entry Jintao lost his ITFL debut in Round 4 but has since gone on a 3 fight win streak. Landen on the other hand is on the wrong end of a 4 fight KO streak. However win streaks mean nothing once that caged door closes. Don't take Landen lightly, all it takes is one mistake and you will be on the floor wondering what happened!

And that folks is the fights featuring The Corporation!!

As always, if you can't get tickets to attend live, you are always welcome to watch it at Sully's Bar & Grill where you can kick back, relax and enjoy an icy cold beer as you watch it on our HD screens!

Until next time,

Stay Classy

• Upvote 5