ITFL Season 4 - "Carpe Diem"

GBK16

And Hartlock avoids the rematch with Hoi as well after the draw in their first meeting. Boring!

The rematch can happen after the ITFL :) These are picks that, hopefully, are best for the team. You guys seem to be to much focused on what you want yourself versus what the team needs. Tisk tisk tisk, no time to be selfish Bjorn. It's INTERNATIONAL TEAM FIGHTING LEAGUE for a reason :P

• Upvote 2

The rematch can happen after the ITFL :) These are picks that, hopefully, are best for the team. You guys seem to be to much focused on what you want yourself versus what the team needs. Tisk tisk tisk, no time to be selfish Bjorn. It's INTERNATIONAL TEAM FIGHTING LEAGUE for a reason :P

I was just messing a bit with you John ;) I know that. We all decide in team and should do . But sure I am interested in the rematch after ITFl if it suits us both then ;)

I can tell you what happens. Benvenuti goes tap on Furia's head, Furia goes down.

Heck, Odoacer was able to smash Furia, so Benvenuti should breeze it

Looking forward to fighting William King with Odoacer, been a fun tournament run with him

Furia has good KO power and Whymer is a top manager, so the fight is not as impossible as it might look at first. Dinooo will be the favorite, but Furia can do it .

I can tell you what happens. Benvenuti goes tap on Furia's head, Furia goes down.

Heck, Odoacer was able to smash Furia, so Benvenuti should breeze it

Looking forward to fighting William King with Odoacer, been a fun tournament run with him

Tbf both fights I'm looking forward to because as we've seen already, since Odacer has had a change in manager he's been able to pull some great wins. I'll be spoilering all of Vendino's and The Corps fights to make it more exciting for myself to read :D

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Ladies and germs ( :lol:), welcome to the last round of previews as i give you my thoughts on how Team Corporation will do in this ITFL tournament!

And what a long journey it has been! Many underdogs have risen to the top and proved to the world that they can hang with the best fighters in the world. Many big names have crumbled under the pressure. We have had guys b17ch out of fights and people have been replaced for whatever reason. But hey, what tournament isn't without it's controversy??

But before i get into the fights, it isnt too late to get yourself down to MMA Hype Apparel in Amsterdam for your official Corporation ITFL merchandise! Get yourself a nice t-shirt and show your support!!!

Last round we went down 3-4 to The Misfits. This weekend we will try to finish strong against The Stray Dogs. How do we match up? Well, we will be split into 2 groups in London and Amsterdam!

First stop, London!

~T~ ITFL Round 10.1

Frank Damozzi v Arthur Curry

The odds are stacked against Damozzi, who entered ITFL on a losing streak and didn't fare much better in the tournament, going 3-5-1 in the 9 rounds with his last 2 losses being brutal TKO's. Curry on the other hand entered halfway through ITFL replacing Mikaiah Rynn who was riding a 7 fight (T)KO loss streak (5 in ITFL). On paper, not many people are giving Damozzi a chance as he has been KO'd in his last 2 fights while Curry has shown dangerous KO power. The 60+ pound weight difference is also going to be a factor. But with all that weight means there will be little left in the gas tank when Damozzi weathers the storm and picks apart a tired Curry.

Diego Bustamante v Joe Louis

In a rematch of their fight from Round 5, Bustamante will look to bounce back from last round's loss with a return KO. I am sorry Louis, but it's gonna be "Lights out" again for you much like the last time you faced.

Ivar Lodbrok v Antoni Kristofer Hong

(As of writing, this fight has yet to be made official but barring any unfortunate circumstance should be officially announced by the weekend)

Ivar has improved somewhat since changing up camps halfway through the tournament. Hong on the other hand seems to have had his confidence shattered at the hands of fellow Corporation representative Escobar, losing every fight since round 5. This trend will continue as Lodbrok will look into Hong's eyes and knock him out in a quick and merciful manner early in the fight.

Pablo Escobar v Artie DeVanzo

Very interesting bout as both men like to put the other man to sleep. Escobar holds the weight advantage here and that should add to the KO power. But make no mistake, Pablo is not taking this fight lightly as DeVanzo has proven that all he needs is one punch or kick for it to be lights out. Look for Escobar to impose his will to slowly chip away at Devanzo's speed advantage to eventually score the late KO.

We then move on to Amsterdam where the remaining 3 fighters representing The Corporation will battle it out!

~T~ ITFL Round 10.2

Paul Landen v Bernhard Adelhard

Landen turned his losing streak around last round with a nice TKO victory which will hopefully ignite a fire inside him. He faces Adelhard who seems to be fading after a 2 fight losing streak. Adelhard's Black Belt won't mean anything when Landen hits him in the face! Landen to wear him down and finish late in the 2nd round.

Timothy Robinson v Fabian Hoi

My boy Timothy stepped up as a replacement and finds himself facing the dangerous Hoi who has been known to knock his opponents out. Well, Robinson hasn't been knocked out in 6 (tycoon) years and has learned to knock people out recently. Will his new tools play a part on his gameplan? Or will he stick with what he knows and make Hoi tap? Tune in to find out!

Brett Hartlock v Wilder Wein

Neither men have had much luck in this tournament, but don't let Hartlock's record fool you. He is one tough summbitch and he will be looking to make a statement in this last fight. Wein has already began to falter as he is riding a 2 fight losing streak while Hartlock is going into this with nothing to lose, making him very dangerous. Hartlock will grind him out and submit a tired Wein late in the 3rd round.

And there you have it folks!! What a wild ride this tournament has been!! And i gotta say i have had fun predicting the results of the fights! A lot of them haven't gone our way but what doesn't kill The COrporation will just make us stronger!!

So whether you are going to the fights in Amsterdam or in London, or if you prefer to come to Sully's Bar & Grill to watch it on our live HD screen. Either way, strap yourself in and prepare for some shocking results!

I'm Sully signing out for now!

Stay Classy :shades:

• Upvote 3