Legendary Fighter up for grabs

rjs2442

I hope he gets retired! I have never hit a free agent on spin and win. But if I happen to get one I will grab him with it and retire him. Kind of hope one of you guys get him first! Would be worth the waste of a free agent pick just to see his skills before he is retired, if JLP is right.

I found her! Nicki Sinn is what Face Kicker named her. My computer is old and would not let me post a link to her or her picture but if you search her you should see it. Even as long ago as it was her avatar is nice! Better than I remembered, if one of you find it, share it one here if it will let you. I think it looks good.

I found her! Nicki Sinn is what Face Kicker named her. My computer is old and would not let me post a link to her or her picture but if you search her you should see it. Even as long ago as it was her avatar is nice! Better than I remembered, if one of you find it, share it one here if it will let you. I think it looks good.

wrong thread Joe :P

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys I was half asleep and going back and forth between topics and forget were I was at when I post that last comment, did not intend derail it! When I looked at the other just now I thought "Man I know I posted were to find her" then it hit me you dumb ass I bet you posted that in the wrong spot!

I think an equally big problem here is the fact bubba has not fought in nearly 3 years and is ranked 87. Ridiculous to me keeping the hype is fine but a fighter not fighting and retired should lose have no rank. Also more hype loss for not fighting. There are several fighters in the top 100 That are retired and have not fought in a long time.

I 100% second this. How can any fighter keep a top 100 p4p rank and not fight for 3 years? The least that should happen is that he should get unranked. If he suddenly returns he could regain rank, but it should still be much lower than when he left.

who said you gained anything out of retiring otso? Stop making things up.

Writing a long explanation of your thought process on unretiring Croft when he or you were never mentioned by name is the epitome of getting defensive. If a manager retires a guy they should stay retired until that manager un-retires them. Calling people cheap and making it seem like you are just trying to put money in mikes pocket is asinine. If you want to put money in Mike's pocket you can do it here.

Actually i said "i know this due to Colin Croft" which is true, i never knew that if retired fighters hit free agency they would have to be un-retired by the manager who picks them up. That is the only part i even mentioned about Croft hence the reason i started on a new line instead of continuing on that line about it. It was in response to "Retired fighters should stay retired unless the manager who paid to retire them pays to unretire them."

The second part was in response to you bitching about Scotty and his tailspin for the 100th time. It was in response to " I monitor the disgusting tailspin mentor put Scotty benets career in because of the stupid fa dibs."

The rest of it was my opinion on the whole retired fighters should stay retired and why it shouldn't be the case unless sent straight to the Bahamas.

Deuce i also didn't know that stating an opinion on something automatically meant i was having a dick measuring contest. JLP i assume was confused and thought i was trying to justify Colin Croft or just read too much into what i said; when in reality i only brought Croft up to explain how i found something out. We know JLP feels i shouldn't have him and he should be in the Bahamas and he is entitled to his opinion; i just disagree with it; either way it isn't a dick measuring contest.

About the hype thing, Mike hasn't implemented anything yet, he removed Perry's hype before because he kept popping into the top 10 despite being retired. It has been brought up numerous times as a problem with the system though.

• Downvote 2

Actually i said "i know this due to Colin Croft" which is true, i never knew that if retired fighters hit free agency they would have to be un-retired by the manager who picks them up. That is the only part i even mentioned about Croft hence the reason i started on a new line instead of continuing on that line about it. It was in response to "Retired fighters should stay retired unless the manager who paid to retire them pays to unretire them."

The second part was in response to you bitching about Scotty and his tailspin for the 100th time. It was in response to " I monitor the disgusting tailspin mentor put Scotty benets career in because of the stupid fa dibs."

The rest of it was my opinion on the whole retired fighters should stay retired and why it shouldn't be the case unless sent straight to the Bahamas.

Deuce i also didn't know that stating an opinion on something automatically meant i was having a dick measuring contest. JLP i assume was confused and thought i was trying to justify Colin Croft or just read too much into what i said; when in reality i only brought Croft up to explain how i found something out. We know JLP feels i shouldn't have him and he should be in the Bahamas and he is entitled to his opinion; i just disagree with it; either way it isn't a dick measuring contest.

About the hype thing, Mike hasn't implemented anything yet, he removed Perry's hype before because he kept popping into the top 10 despite being retired. It has been brought up numerous times as a problem with the system though.

The difference is I wanted to see Scotty Bennet's career continue. I just didnt factor in that a cheating multi hack like mentor would have a FA dibs credit and have him fight in his garbage org. Matt Cave wanted his fighter retired and paid for that to happen and he should have stayed that way. I can post mikes message to me about it where he said he was going to fix the error if you want.

I also agree that deuce doesnt know what a dick measuring contest is all about. I probably did read a little too much into what you wrote. It's probably no surprise that I've had more fun busting balls on the forum than playing the game since i beat it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think this moment should of been utilized to see another Bubba vs Puno fight... but you guys are boring divas who bicker more than the desperate housewives of beverly hills.

It was a special arrangement when i flew Bubba out to the Bahamas, i heard there was a cage and Puno waiting for him.

Also get a job, the fact you know the desperate housewives of Beverly Hills disturbs me; day time TV is rotting your brain.

• Upvote 1

I think this moment should of been utilized to see another Bubba vs Puno fight... but you guys are boring divas who bicker more than the desperate housewives of beverly hills.

Bubba already ended Puno's career once. I would hate to see what he would have done a 2nd time.

It was a special arrangement when i flew Bubba out to the Bahamas, i heard there was a cage and Puno waiting for him.

Also get a job, the fact you know the desperate housewives of Beverly Hills disturbs me; day time TV is rotting your brain.

That's awesome. All I could think of was the ending of Rocky III.