Farewell

Viking

I have decided to leave the game when my VIP runs out in 8 days.

As you already noticed i am very inactive these days.

What started to piss me off about the game was 2 things especially.

#1 that Mentor did not get banned from the game despite all the evidence we put out against him.

#2 when Mike broke the ranking system, i won 15 straight fight just after he changed it and should have been bumped up to #1 spot if the old system would have been used.

You know in the Batman movies, when he saves Gotham City - that is what i did to this game but you dont have to thank me for it.

Dinooo - good luck with your heroin addiction and life on the Falkland islands.

JLP - i wish you and your family the best of luck, health and happiness, i always considered you one of the absolutely best managers in the game and i consider your streak with Scotty Bennett the most impressive ive seen.

Shortfuse - thank you for taking care of me when i was a noob, and for always taking time for answering my questions and explaining things. Wish you the best.

Duphus - i liked trolling you but always respected you, sincerely hope your health problems are sorted out, tall man.

Finnfighters and LOD - thanks for acting as my punching bags these years.

And of course, Vendetta - my words are not enough for you guys, without you i would have left a long time ago, i have gotten to know some of you really well and i have enormous respect for all of you. I did not know it was possible to have this kind of friendship with some people over an internet game. Never forget who you are and what you are capable off. We are the Tigers, lions, Great white Sharks of this game.

This will be my last ever post in the game.

Will still be available on PM for 8 more days.

Mike Tycoon how about you give away my jets to some noobs or something?

Goodbye fellas.

// The Tycoon Superhero and savior - Castor Rollins.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

If you leave the game, do I still have permission to troll the forums?

• Downvote 1

#1 that Mentor did not get banned from the game despite all the evidence we put out against him.

Can someone explain this? I missed it.... sorry..

and farewell my friend, all the best wishes in RL, hope one day you might return to cause more destruction on the Tycoon world.

Thanks for the kind words Castor. Sad to see it official that you are going, you kept things lively when you were active.

I've only got 80 days myself and doubt that I will even use my millions to have someone buy me VIP anymore. It seems like those of us who were here in the glory days of '11-'13 are struggling to keep interest now.

Thanks for the kind words Castor. Sad to see it official that you are going, you kept things lively when you were active.

I've only got 80 days myself and doubt that I will even use my millions to have someone buy me VIP anymore. It seems like those of us who were here in the glory days of '11-'13 are struggling to keep interest now.

Send me a PM if you want to stay and I will send you 3 months of free vip JLP. I would hate to see one of the best managers leave.

I just find we should be able to buy more fighter slots if you have over 20 and cant win any more on spin and win.. This would make the game abit more interesting now for me..

I know what you mean though, i've gone inactive a few times due to rl stuff and losing interest.. but right now im content

Second that mate

Farewell Castor, the dramabringer was always fun to see on the forums even though you called me a skirt-wearing, girl-named jock on many occasions. Every time i see a jack nicholson movie I shall spare a thought for you lol.

• Upvote 2

Shards

Posted Today, 02:23 PM

"Fuck you Caster you'll be back, selling wolf tickets homie."

This guy gets it.

• Downvote 1