Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

Sooooo

Half of the times I have logged in to Buzz today I have logged in as Flagon Sackett. I mean I am utterly flattered at that but since I can't fight with him it really doesn't do me any good. :P I even tried to a test Buzz (which should be deleted btw) and it even let me send out a post under that name. That is a huuuuuuge glitch and if it happens to others this could cause a lot of discord in the game. A glitch that should probably be a priority to get fixed otherwise we will end up getting Shiftas posting as a fighter that actually wins fights and nobody wants that.

• Upvote 2

im having issues uploading pictures as well

Maybe it's the format. I had an issue trying to upload a .png but no problem when I converted to a .jpg

/

However, after all of this he will still try to play the victim card, that we bully him. I have blocked him in game, i actively avoid talking to him, however to be civil if he does ask a question i do answer it when its on the forums; something which i won't do again. He is showing all the classic signs of being a stalker, and it is seriously fucking creepy.

I messaged Manne to ask if you could message me, as I had a question and that it was as neutral as it gets and that it had no controversy at all. I just had a question about your clothing store. If you really can't get over one discussion that we had in the past, so be it. I am good enough to make the logo and banner for your clothing store and such things, but apart from that, I can't ask a question about it apparently... Not a single question will be asked anymore to you, don't worry. I don't have you blocked so if you have a question for me or something, you can send it and I will reply in an normal way. Unlike what you seem to think, I am not on the anti-dinooo train or whatever you want to call it, nor am I worshipping you. Sucks that you see it this way, but so be it.

• Downvote 1

I noticed that once i reply to someones post and put #´s in they dont get linked to the Trend or what ever you call it. So they dont turn blue to click on.

Just noticed that as well. I hadn't really seen yet that it was only when you reply that it doesn't work, but I noticed that some don't get 'tagged' indeed.

Oh my, really?! C'mon man, these posts are not really related and I haven't found out that multiquote is possible but very recently, so I forget that sometimes. Lets not make drama out of everything, it's a game and supposed to be enjoyed...

lol i forgot to put this one in the end :P

:knifehead: :blush:

but no really you should maybe use it. might be just the german in me, but i like it clean and tidy and very well organized. so get around to it. :whip:

your are on my radar now :shades:

• Upvote 4

lol i forgot to put this one in the end :P

:knifehead: :blush:

but no really you should maybe use it. might be just the german in me, but i like it clean and tidy and very well organized. so get around to it. :whip:

your are on my radar now :shades:

I will use it as I think it's better also, ( must be some german blood in me as well then I guess), but don't shoot me if I forget.

Dunno if I'm doing something wrong. But I tried the @ with either F or O (for org) and the first time it worked. But now it doesn't anyone else have the trouble? or I'm I doing something wrong

my fighters ID 271355 & 268989. One has buzzed before the other hasn't

from my buzz, "Well done @F268989 & @F271355"

I had the same happen in one of my messages yesterday, even though the fighter I directed it at has been on Buzz

I messaged Manne to ask if you could message me, as I had a question and that it was as neutral as it gets and that it had no controversy at all. I just had a question about your clothing store. If you really can't get over one discussion that we had in the past, so be it. I am good enough to make the logo and banner for your clothing store and such things, but apart from that, I can't ask a question about it apparently... Not a single question will be asked anymore to you, don't worry. I don't have you blocked so if you have a question for me or something, you can send it and I will reply in an normal way. Unlike what you seem to think, I am not on the anti-dinooo train or whatever you want to call it, nor am I worshipping you. Sucks that you see it this way, but so be it.

Can you please stop replying to them? You know that if you don't reply to them they have nothing to reply back to and so all of this will blow over (I hope)

• Upvote 1

Ok, I won't reply at all anymore, even when I would like the real truth to be told, but so be it. No replies at all from me about it anymore.

The forum is a cleaner place when you put them all in ignore. The only one who doesn't work is wolf, cause every time I select him some other guy gets ignored.

• Downvote 1

The forum is a cleaner place when you put them all in ignore. The only one who doesn't work is wolf, cause every time I select him some other guy gets ignored.

how many more times does it have to be said just leave it before someone stops having a dig, Mr.Negative AKA shiftas stick a lid on it

• Upvote 2

how many more times does it have to be said just leave it before someone stops having a dig, Mr.Negative AKA shiftas stick a lid on it

1000 PM's and should be enough MR.POSITIVE AKA Sausagemeister AKA Thesausagelover AKA RocketSAUSAGE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Shiftas isn't Mr. Negative Rocket. He is just your every day bad troll. The same ones you see posting memes on FB of Spielberg sitting next to a dead dinosaur and claiming it's real. Sadly too many people nowadays fall for the bad trolling.

• Upvote 3

1000 PM's and should be enough MR.POSITIVE AKA Sausagemeister AKA Thesausagelover AKA RocketSAUSAGE

Wtf are you 4? I call you Mr negative because every time you post it gets negged, any way my bad do not feed the trolls...

On topic buzz definitely seems to be getting used properly now and will surely help attract new managers

What has more drama, Buzz or the thread about Buzz? Honestly, I'm trying to compare issues with people having the same issues as me and I'm having to weave through all the BS.