Buzz open for testing :)

MMATycoon

Skap, you're off your head if you think that buzz is OK. I'd stop posting about it if I were you cos dropping the N bomb isn't OK anywhere on the site full stop. Clearly that buzz was not OK and I've told that guy he's not using buzz anymore and he's lucky he's still on the site.

• Upvote 4

Skap, you're off your head if you think that buzz is OK. I'd stop posting about it if I were you cos dropping the N bomb isn't OK anywhere on the site full stop. Clearly that buzz was not OK and I've told that guy he's not using buzz anymore and he's lucky he's still on the site.

I'll message you Mike

Rocket why dont you just post those messages here so everyone can read them... Like the part where you mentioned my family =)

Mike Delete my account Im done with the BS.

Seriously? It's like every month you get pissed off about something and "quit" the game only to be back a month later.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Rocket why dont you just post those messages here so everyone can read them... Like the part where you mentioned my family =)

Mike Delete my account Im done with the BS.

Grow up,I will post them if you want?, show the tycoon world how ignorant you are.

I pm'd you to keep drama off the forums and because I wanted to speak to you man to man because I had an issue with what you said but you proved yourself to be an even bigger idiot than I thought

I don't understand how buzz messages work.

I'm just now trying to send a buzz with one of my fighters and if I do:

@fighter .....message here.... #something #that

result is: all I get is text, no tags whatsoever

If I try send an empty buzz with just the @fighter then it does tag the fighter in question.

What's wrong?

Where i LIVE Twat will get your teeth pushed in.. Nigger is more of a neutral word... Depending on ... I think your trying to stir shit up though, why pick only part of the conversation?

And where I live nigger will get you shot, beaten then shot again. Congrats on an early start to the 2015 forum awards, you have won the 2015 MMA Tycoon Forum AssClown Type R award:

http://i.imgur.com/9X9K4OK.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't understand how buzz messages work.

I'm just now trying to send a buzz with one of my fighters and if I do:

@fighter .....message here.... #something #that

result is: all I get is text, no tags whatsoever

If I try send an empty buzz with just the @fighter then it does tag the fighter in question.

What's wrong?

a lot of times a profile has to be created. Like if you're buzzing somebody that hasn't used buzz yet.

• Upvote 1

a lot of times a profile has to be created. Like if you're buzzing somebody that hasn't used buzz yet.

but the tags work.....sometimes....but mostly not. It's not consistent and that's what driving me crazy.

this specific fighter I want to tag and the hashtags only work if I don't write anything else in the buzz. I mean: I just tag and send the buzz, it works. I tag and write a message with it, it does not work.

I have the same problems, It worked good in the begining but I can't use @ to save my life right now. Nothing happens.

I thought of one thing that could help buzz keep the popularity and increase it in the future as well. What if buzz replies, following and such would to add to the hype of a fighter. If the fighters buzzes something before a fight and people like or follow it, if that fighter wins the fight he should get a hype or populiarty boost when winning the fight (or both). There probably can be good system to work out when it's legit so that abuse becomes minimal. It doesn't have to be a very big gain but I think that would add to the longlitivity of buzz

• Upvote 1

I have the same problems, It worked good in the begining but I can't use @ to save my life right now. Nothing happens.

I thought of one thing that could help buzz keep the popularity and increase it in the future as well. What if buzz replies, following and such would to add to the hype of a fighter. If the fighters buzzes something before a fight and people like or follow it, if that fighter wins the fight he should get a hype or populiarty boost when winning the fight (or both). There probably can be good system to work out when it's legit so that abuse becomes minimal. It doesn't have to be a very big gain but I think that would add to the longlitivity of buzz

Seems more a popularity thing.

Just a minor thing I noticed, at the end of some fights if your fighter is set to 'thank fans' after a win it sometimes says

A victorious Edward Bravie thanked his army of followers in his post fight interview, telling people to make sure they follow him on Twitter.

Can we get that changed to Buzz instead of Twitter?

• Upvote 3

haha. Good point :D I notice maybe(or maybe is just me) a bit less activity in the past few days on the Fight org forum

On that I agree, the smack talk has died down a bit. But it wasn't exactly thriving when Buzz was introduced, Buzz makes it easier for orgs/fighters to post news or smack talk imo, making it more convenient than the forums