I challenge Mike Tycoon!!!

Jakeebler

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake = the guy who runs on to the field at a pro sporting event, naked, gets the shit beat out of him by security, and then gets dragged off the field, bloody and naked, to the derisive cheers of thousands. And even while sitting in jail, still somehow feels good about the whole thing.

This thread is my new fave on the forum, maybe even the entire net lol

I am curious why Mike and not the number 1 ranked manager was called out though, surely that would make more of an impact??

What would make more of an impact: if the "just bleed" guy challenged brock lesnar or if he challenged Dana White? A bad comparison, I know...

first off: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I honestly can't believe people are going this ape shit over the fact that I'm trying to make for an interesting fight. Mike is #9, yes.. so why not accept a challenge from a lesser fighter, just for the sake of it? Is there really some big credit or prize at stake? No. I didn't think that when I challenged him that I'd getting 20 other people saying "I'll kick your ass instead." WHY???

Also, why not cheer for the little guy?? We all gotta start somewhere!

Anyone remember that guy at Tiananmen Square? He stood up to a line of TANKS!! And that's an image that will last throughout history! No one called him a "noob" or insulted him! And the tanks did exactly what Mike Tycoon is doing - BACKED DOWN!!!

I honestly can't believe people are going this ape shit over the fact that I'm trying to make for an interesting fight. Mike is #9, yes.. so why not accept a challenge from a lesser fighter, just for the sake of it? Is there really some big credit or prize at stake? No. I didn't think that when I challenged him that I'd getting 20 other people saying "I'll kick your ass instead." WHY???

Anyone remember that guy at Tiananmen Square? He stood up to a line of TANKS!! And that's an image that will last throughout history! No one called him a "noob" or insulted him! And the tanks did exactly what Mike Tycoon is doing - BACKED DOWN!!!

My god just get over it and move on...fight in an org ranked 30+ in the world and win some fights.

I called him a n00b. The tanks didn't back down because they were afraid of the suicidal dumbass, the guy driving the tank would've been sent to the tribunal if he'd driven over an unarmed civilian.

• 1 month later...
One of my fighters (Jonathan "The Jekeebler Elf" Jacoby") is CALLING OUT Mike Tycoon to a fight (or one of his fighters). He will not take NO for an answer!!!

YOU CAN"T RUN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

I'm flattered by your invitation. It's an invitation I will gladly accept, but only after I fight MIKE TYCOON alone! I don't need his thugs stepping into this match on his behalf. WHERE ARE YOU MIKE?!?!? I'M CALLING YOU OUT, BOY!!!

Ya, and I'll make quite a name for myself as soon as people stop running for the hills and step up to my challenges!! I can't believe how some top fighters can't even step up! You should lose your rankings just for your cowardice alone!

Sensors indicate PAIN COMING FOR MIKE TYCOON!!!!!!!!! I'm watchin' you, boy!!!

Show me the dotted line and I'll sign!!!!

Mike Tycoon is about to be in a TYCOMA!!!!!

Then his #9 rank is a FARCE!! He should be stripped of his titles for being a wuss!

This thread was nothing short of fantastic.