TWW News - Christmas Edition

GBK16

Don't worry Sean, I'll leave one reply so that others can judge for themselves and then leave the thread ;)

At the time that I said I wouldn't fight for EVO or Troid, we were in stupid discussions, but I no longer feel like that. I have had two fighters in ITFL, hosted by Troid , and it was a great experience , even while I got my ass kicked on frequent times :P If they organise a new season, I'll be trying to make sure I have at least a fighter for them again. And I have no problem with sending one of my own fighters over for a regular contract in the future as well.

I congratulated GBK like a week ago on the big succes of his org and the tournament. I might have had beef with him in the past, but I like to put that aside.

I talked to dinooo in chat about superfights between SYn and EVO in the future and even offered that Michael or JLP would deal with him for such superfights and that he wouldn't have to deal with me at all, but he said 'no'. In my opinion it's bad for MMATycoon and all the managers involved if two of the top orgs don't do superfights, but I have no control in Dinooo his decision and already have agreements with all the other top orgs about the fact that we will do superfights together. I'm going to do my very best at Syn and hope people will give me a chance.

-bjorn-

Eh, I really don't believe anything you say, after you said you wouldn't post on the forums unless you got an apology but then a week later you came back without the apology, so you're definatly not a man of your word.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

My only view on this people think bad about Bjorn. But I do feel he ll do well with Syn.

My only advice would be to hold the EPL away from Syn I think I have said it will affect the org. Have nt read what Dino has touched on which I'm sure would of brought this up. It will affect the income quite dramatically.

With the OW EPL my plan is to either Re open ASC for it or create a new 1. As CEC would nt be able to cope in the long haul affect this may cause.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This was a fun one :D

The TWW awards are unofficial so no actual trophies will be handed out, it's just bragging rights. I was gonna do the scumbag of the year etc but in the end I decided to do a tirade. Maybe went a bit overkill ... maybe not. I regret nothing

As for Baby Face Nelson, in my dealings with him he has been cool, but the deal with Tommy Grundge is horrible and scumbag worthy, even more so for the owner to actually say he can pick and choose his own fights. no Bueno

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My only view on this people think bad about Bjorn. But I do feel he ll do well with Syn.

My only advice would be to hold the EPL away from Syn I think I have said it will affect the org. Have nt read what Dino has touched on which I'm sure would of brought this up. It will affect the income quite dramatically.

With the OW EPL my plan is to either Re open ASC for it or create a new 1. As CEC would nt be able to cope in the long haul affect this may cause.

MW EPL regular season will not be held at SYN, the playoffs only will be there. I've been sending out feelers about it for a few weeks, asking people who know more about orgs what they thought as well as trying to find an org to host it. I'll probably be able to make an announcement in the next few days about which org will be hosting it.

Glad everyone was able to keep it nice. Bjorn is one of my best friends on here and I really like Dino and Grant. Everyone time I see a post on here I try and calm it down before it gets going. Most times it don't work, but a couple it has. Maybe for the new year, they will be able to get passed their differences and work together. It would be awesome to see, even if not friends at least be able to work together.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Tommy Grundge signed a two fight deal he asked me what two fighters i had in mind for him to fight this was before he signed i told him that if he did not like the fights offered he could turn them down as he was not a champion. that is the same for every fighter in my org i have never gave anyone shit for turning down fights.

He was given the right to refuse not the right to pick his fights.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Haha Ryan, it's easy for ME to say because I'm removed from the situation. But I already know if I was in Bjorn's position this thread would be 10 pages long already as I not so politely told you guys to kiss my fucking ass lol.

That's why I have the name shortfuse though. That damn Irish temper usually wins out. Although I have mellowed in my old age. It's either that or my blood finally has enough THC in it after all thesd years I just can't get as angry as before lol. Not sure which though

We have enough threads of 100 pages long of me and you debating, and many more chats that have the same.

Well that was ...a lot of bitching left and right. The super fight ban between EVO and Syn does not sound healthy, both orgs will probably suffer from it since contracts do end eventually and people then make decisions if needed. The orgs are for the managers, not the other way around.

If anything I think it makes CEC look more attractive

• Upvote 5

Next month TWW is doing a review of the year, which will no doubt be the longest piece of the year.

In order to make this the best piece of writing possible, if any orgs wish to do a yearly review for their org and for it to be posted in the TWW then all you to do is PM myself with it. We will be breaking down some of the biggest events of the year, any news which happened through out the year and shit like that.

If you are submitting a piece for the review of the year, Pm me with it before the 7th of January as I want to have this done before I go back to University after the Xmas break.

How is this news at all when you didn't even ask me for a comment on Grunge, or a comment from JJ? This should be called TWW Rumors.

When someone gets two different sources to a piece of news including one from the org in question then it tends to be go time. We post it in the forums instead of a website or the tycoon times so people can offer their rebuttal. Now, GBK wrote the story and done the ground work for it since he is the "TMZ" part of our news team, he showed me the evidence of it (i was also in chat when news broke about it) so if he wanted to message you about shit, then he could.

This has to be one of the best, if not the best, TWW write up.

I'm hoping one day we have a write up on the entire history if Syn as this only gives a glimpse into the past year or so. I was saddened to hear that Jeff was giving up Syn as I know how honored and excited he was to have a chance to run the most prestigious org in this games history. Then again, having another child definitely takes precedence over a game. I have complete faith in Bjorn in continuing Syn's run of greatness. Like him or hate him, he has always tried to make his org enjoyable and the events the most talked about in the forums and I look forward to seeing what he has in store.

• Upvote 2

This has to be one of the best, if not the best, TWW write up.

I'm hoping one day we have a write up on the entire history if Syn as this only gives a glimpse into the past year or so. I was saddened to hear that Jeff was giving up Syn as I know how honored and excited he was to have a chance to run the most prestigious org in this games history. Then again, having another child definitely takes precedence over a game. I have complete faith in Bjorn in continuing Syn's run of greatness. Like him or hate him, he has always tried to make his org enjoyable and the events the most talked about in the forums and I look forward to seeing what he has in store.

if i can ever get Avon on for longer than 10 minutes then i'll ask him about it prior to me joining, i'll ask LT also as I think he was at Syn also for a long ass time. I'll try get something like that for a February edition. The January write up is going to be a dissertation level of word count as it stands, and i like to have the review of the year done in a single thread. I have done them since 2011, it at least keeps a bit of history about the game all in one place.

no one has ran syn as good as frankysin did (original owner) -- as far as bjorn i dont know what the down play is about him but again i dont read every thread or argument on here -- only org ever here that i totally refused to sign with ever was heavyweight prizefighting in vegas or what ever it was called, just cause of the owner and way it was run

• Upvote 2

When someone gets two different sources to a piece of news including one from the org in question then it tends to be go time. We post it in the forums instead of a website or the tycoon times so people can offer their rebuttal. Now, GBK wrote the story and done the ground work for it since he is the "TMZ" part of our news team, he showed me the evidence of it (i was also in chat when news broke about it) so if he wanted to message you about shit, then he could.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Yellow journalism at its finest. You guys are a bunch of teeny bopper dumb shits with way too much time. You would always question everyone involved in a story. Even JJ responded saying this shit is bogus.
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

no one has ran syn as good as frankysin did (original owner) -- as far as bjorn i dont know what the down play is about him but again i dont read every thread or argument on here -- only org ever here that i totally refused to sign with ever was heavyweight prizefighting in vegas or what ever it was called, just cause of the owner and way it was run

Ouch that hurts :)

if i can ever get Avon on for longer than 10 minutes then i'll ask him about it prior to me joining, i'll ask LT also as I think he was at Syn also for a long ass time. I'll try get something like that for a February edition. The January write up is going to be a dissertation level of word count as it stands, and i like to have the review of the year done in a single thread. I have done them since 2011, it at least keeps a bit of history about the game all in one place.

If I'm not mistaken, Louie knows a lot about the earlier days of Syn as well, so maybe check with him.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Yellow journalism at its finest. You guys are a bunch of teeny bopper dumb shits with way too much time. You would always question everyone involved in a story. Even JJ responded saying this shit is bogus.

So instead of taking this opportunity to post a clear-headed detailed post in your defense you decide to go off the rails with insults and acting like this is a real news story and not a news thread on a game message board? To top it off you used the word bogus which is not even charmingly retro anymore.

If this is "yellow journalism" then it's pretty easy to state your opinion against the said argument since it's once again, a message board.

• Upvote 2