The most underrated fighter in the UFC

TPowell

No mate, YOU are the problem.

mate lol, you think a guy that could outstruck badly in 3 out of 5 rounds won the fight? He constantly takes rounds off in fights and gets away with it because he swings hard and fights "exciting". He's the same scrub he was before. Guy has no business even being in the title picture

I can see Stipe getting fucked up by Arlovski fairly quickly. I think Arlovski is the guy everybody is sleeping on and he has the best chance of dethroning Fabricio any time soon.

Awkward.

• Upvote 1

mate lol, you think a guy that could outstruck badly in 3 out of 5 rounds won the fight? He constantly takes rounds off in fights and gets away with it because he swings hard and fights "exciting". He's the same scrub he was before. Guy has no business even being in the title picture

You called Robbie Lawler trash. I don't give a fuck how we score the fight, to call Robbie Lawler trash is just spitting on any opinion you might have.

lol happens. Arlovski got clipped. When HW slug it out it can go either way. I always doubt Stipe just because he got KTFO by Struve and I think Struve is pretty... well.. not as talented or power punching as a lot of guys at HW.

I only just found out that people think low of Stipe because of the Struve fight. I was on FB talking with a few guys who were saying the same thing. As a result, I'm going to promote Stipe Miocic to absolutely and undeniably the most underrated fighter in MMA today.

People were saying on FB that Miocic will lose because Arlovski hits harder than Struve. What I was thinking; what about Junior Dos Santos, Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt? Arguably three of the hardest hitters in MMA of all time?

Since the Struve fight, Stipe completely battered Roy Nelson, (can't remember the Gonzaga fight), beat Maldonado with like a jab (meh), had a back and fourth war with non-beatup Junior Dos Santos which he nearly took, actually TKOed Mark Hunt after violently battering him for 4 rounds and now took out Arlovski in 1.

lol happens. Arlovski got clipped. When HW slug it out it can go either way. I always doubt Stipe just because he got KTFO by Struve and I think Struve is pretty... well.. not as talented or power punching as a lot of guys at HW.

Pretty much this, Arlvovski is a HW with not the greatest chin. If he gets caught clean like he did in that fight, he is pretty much done unless given time to recover.

The guy is trash. He's clearly been beaten in his last 4 fights. He's the worst champion on the roster by far

WHAT? A KO of Rory was a win for Rory? And his win over Matt Brown you say he lost? And by winning the first, 4th and 5th rounds against Hendricks in the second fight he lost that too?

You are simply a hater, and you are whats wrong with MMA fans my friend, you.. Lawlor is Running up that P4P list and you cannot stand it LOLOL

WHAT? A KO of Rory was a win for Rory? And his win over Matt Brown you say he lost? And by winning the first, 4th and 5th rounds against Hendricks in the second fight he lost that too?

You are simply a hater, and you are whats wrong with MMA fans my friend, you.. Lawlor is Running up that P4P list and you cannot stand it LOLOL

Forgot about the Brown fight. Hendricks won the 4th in that fight and Rory was up 3-1 on the judges scorecards. Rory is a moron and kept standing in front of him. The guy is overrated out the ass. Welterweight is weak anyway. Bunch of one trick ponies

Max Holloway and Robert Whittaker are the two names that come to mind as underrated. They are both very accomplished at very young. I can easily see both of them becoming champion in their respective divisions sometime in the next few years.

Lawler is clearly overrated, and should not be champ if there was judges with half a brain and at least something resembling a short-term memory. Lawler steal fights with a 5:th round barrage and with judges dumb ass fuck thats what they judge. (No im not a hater).

But this thread was about underrated fighters and my pick is anyone from Steven Thompson, Al Iaquinta or Ferguson

• Downvote 1

Yeah I hate how Robbie Lawler leaves every single bit of himself in the cage to give us an incredible 5 round in every single fight.....JUST to steal the fight. What a selfish cnt. I hope he retires or something because I can't stand seeing his legendary performances.

lol

Dont try to be a cocksucker. I love watching Lawler, and his fights are great, but he should be looked at as Benson Henderson, overrated. Still Being a champ when you clearly lost fights, Makes you overrated. Doesnt mean I hate him, cuz i dont..

Same with Diaz bros, overrated as fuck, getting a fight with Anderson Silva, what the fuck is up with that bullshit... I understand its more about putting on moneymaking shows than try be a legit sport so i guess its all fine

• Downvote 1

lol

Dont try to be a cocksucker. I love watching Lawler, and his fights are great, but he should be looked at as Benson Henderson, overrated. Still Being a champ when you clearly lost fights, Makes you overrated. Doesnt mean I hate him, cuz i dont..

Same with Diaz bros, overrated as fuck, getting a fight with Anderson Silva, what the fuck is up with that bullshit... I understand its more about putting on moneymaking shows than try be a legit sport so i guess its all fine

I don't think Benson Henderson is overrated. He's a really solid fighter and when did he clearly lose fights? His fights with Edgar were razor close as well. Lawler also hasn't clearly lost a single fight as champion, but of course those were the clearest fights ever and Robbie barely won a round in all combined.

Nick Diaz gave Anderson Silva a cracking fight. Nick turned Carlos Condit into the Natural Born Sprinter. Anderson was away from the title and returning from a massive injury so they gave him a "fun fight". They were both 0-2 in their last two, both technically being title fights.

• Upvote 1

I don't think Benson Henderson is overrated. He's a really solid fighter and when did he clearly lose fights? His fights with Edgar were razor close as well. Lawler also hasn't clearly lost a single fight as champion, but of course those were the clearest fights ever and Robbie barely won a round in all combined.

Nick Diaz gave Anderson Silva a cracking fight. Nick turned Carlos Condit into the Natural Born Sprinter. Anderson was away from the title and returning from a massive injury so they gave him a "fun fight". They were both 0-2 in their last two, both technically being title fights.

Just cancel Delacroix fight its been hanging forever..

• 2 weeks later...

I'd much rather get up at 3am to watch a Robbie Lawler title defence than a Johny Hendricks one... And I know who I'd rather NOT meet in a dark alley for a brawl.

He's a warrior and a true champion... Something that the UFC is lacking in their roster at the moment. And anyone that scored the second fight with Hendricks AGAINST Lawler must like watching a guy try and tug his opponents meat off for 5 rounds... Snoozefest.

• Upvote 2