Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w22.jpg

"Arctic Frost" Issumatar Tariaksuq (5-1)

"You can't hide from me now, Royce. Like the mighty Agloolik, I will rise form the ice and bite down on your pitiful soul. You will leave this fight limping, bleeding and with your tail tucked deeply between your chicken legs. Let's do this."

Edit: "Nevermind, looks like a guy I just beat got the shot. Makes sense"

*shakes head*

So your wannabe Mormon missionary (i pretty much think he is, by the look of his ridicolous haircut and facial hair) lost a fight not long ago, my title defense was booked when your mormon was losing badly, i am sorry for this , keep waiting in line, theres a long list of bums that will beg for a fight with Royce Disgracie.

So your wannabe Mormon missionary (i pretty much think he is, by the look of his ridicolous haircut and facial hair) lost a fight not long ago, my title defense was booked when your mormon was losing badly, i am sorry for this , keep waiting in line, theres a long list of bums that will beg for a fight with Royce Disgracie.

GiankaBonghi, on 26 Apr 2016 - 7:06 PM, said:

"I'm Inuit, you dumb usuk. Your argument doesn't make sense. My loss was 4 fights ago while you were still fighting winless fighters over food scraps in your mom's basement. I beat the guy you're fighting mere weeks ago. Your fight was booked yesterday. Got any more idiotic arguments in that thick skull of yours?"

"I'm Inuit, you dumb usuk. Your argument doesn't make sense. My loss was 4 fights ago while you were still fighting winless fighters over food scraps in your mom's basement. I beat the guy you're fighting mere weeks ago. Your fight was booked yesterday. Got any more idiotic arguments in that thick skull of yours?"

Keep begging, when your knees will be sore, MAYBE i will even consider to contact your Manager and the organization, for a title fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Island FC FA's with good chances of competing at this late stage of the season....ah and feel free to get any FA from highland island and bring them here....BEST CONTRACTS......

Cosmo "killer" Gomez (289002)

Kromog The Terror Of The Island "II" (289124)

Root "Of Evil" Paul (287316)

Review from last night event out soon

Preview for tomorow event out right after

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Top Dog Review LIVE from the Hard Knocks and sponsored by Leviathan Clothing and for the first time this season, we made it payperview and what a card we choose to do that....This was the most hyped event to date with some of the best p4p island fighters envolved....Drama , Blood and violence, loads of violence all this took place in the biggest event in the island ,this season so far....enough bla bla bla:

185 lbs TITLE Gleb Zheglov vs Carlos Newton (KO OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :bigshock:

WARNING! WARNING!....hurricane Zheglov passing by, and it was caos...brief but chaotic ...it lasted only 18 sec but they were realy cruel 18 seconds from Newton prespective, he got caught by surprize by the sheer feroucity and intencity of Zheglov.....Zheglov came sprinting of the gates cuting , knocking down ,rocking and finaly finishing Newton with a massive overhand right that could put a horse to sleep....this preformance send chills across the division, there is a new king in town and judging on this performance He's the actual RUSSIAN KING KONG.....spechless performace and quick KO win for THE NEW ISLAND FC Midlleweight Champion Gleb Zheglov

265 lbs Otis Whittaker vs Mark Wahlberg

Otis is a very quick and exelente boxer with dinamite in those hands ,he made easy work of a very tuff oponent that has been knocking people out right and left, but you cant hit what you cant see.....hes briliant footwork and balance allow him to move in and out into striking distance and because speed kills, eventualy he conected the hammer into Mark's chin and that was all she wrotte baby......he will be challaging for the belt in hes next fight and he will be facing the only man to ever beat him....me as the owner i realy hoope he looses that fight and leave us knowing that hes no king in this kingdom.......impressive 1st round KO win for Otis Whittaker

145 lbs TITLE Alexander Vermeer vs Jesus Icon

OH YES BABY The P4P King in The Island was back , Vermeer is an absolute monster he polvorises oponents in the clinch has amazing takedown defense and physicly he looks better and better with every reapearence...in front of him was Jesus Icon who had no answer to what Vermeer was trowing at him from the outside but things got realy bad for him when Vermeer managed to clinch , you could see him grining as he clinched then he just closed hes fist tight and im not exagerating, he was trying to rip Icon's head off...as allways a great performance with a familiar finish....Vermeer next fight will be a SUPER-FIGHT against the 155lbs champion for that belt.....controled 1st round TKO win for Alexander Vermeer

145 lbs Hop Sing Jung vs Asato Mikio (FIGHT OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :suicide_anim:

In my opinion Hes a man on a mission to get where he belong, at the top, the former champion came into this fight but hes focus was on Vermeer ....he nearly pay an heavy price for that , he got pretty beaten up for nearly 3 rounds Asato completly dominated the former champion and the fight was going hes way for sure, until ,with only 2 sec left in the fight , the miracle happend and "Ping Pong" olimpic judo submission skills shined, he locked that triangle like if hes life depended on it and he got it.......Amazing last sec submission win for Hop Sing Jung

155 lbs Pyry Kontio vs Blaster Monocastor (SUBMISSION OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :blackbelt:

The former champion Kontio lost a big chance of geting a super fight match up against Vermeer...he lost a big chance of making big $$, well he still a top fighter and the way he won here proved that....its not easy to comeback after loosing nearly everything, he didnt lost hes skill's ,or hes heart and put up on a very good performance hes GNP still terrefying ....he faced a very good oponent in Monocastor ,and Monocastor was actualy being very sussessfull in the brief moments that the fight was standing, but for most of the time he had hes back in the floor trying to survive against a barrage of strikes but this fight wasnt finished by the strikes it was finished by a RNC very well executed ...Monocastor gave hes back to avoid more punishment and soon he was taping out......convincing 2nd round submission win for Pyry Kontio

205 lbs Victor Champ vs Vanilla Isis

I hate to see fights stoped on a techniquility like a cut....they are fighters ,and they are actualy fighting each other so a little bood is suposed to flow i guess...unless we watching Floyd Mayweather Jr fighting....it did look like an horror movie thoe ,all Victor could see was a bloodied animal chacing hes ass around....Isis might have a very soft scar tissue over hes eye but he never looked hurt or in any kind of trouble.....Victor is alright but hes heavy hands makes him an unwanted custumer for anyone......Victor Champ wins by tko (cut)

135 lbs Issumatar Tariaksuq vs Heinz Beanz

This was a very dominante performance from Issumatar ,he completly dominated the clinch but was hes kicks that made the diference here....very acurate with those ,specialy the leg kicks,Heinz leg was looking like an "aubergine" and that took a lot of mobility from him making him a standing target.....Heinz was trying hard but he got overwelmed by hes oponent quality and game plan.....Impressive 1st round TKO win for Issumatar Tariaksuq

265+ lbs Luigi Linguine vs Travis Browne

JJ had 3 fighters on this card and this was hes only win (ISIS should have won too) but yeah, in my opinion this was a very important win for JJ and for the

265lbs+ division....Luigi made it 3-0 and this win was impressive,must be said he was fighting a FA but never the less he did the job and this was another step forward in hes quest for the belt....he got taken down in the begining of the round but did well and control the position ,stalling until the ref stand them up, after that was a one man show ,Luigi took control of the fight and start doing some damage with hes exelent MT clinch ,he landed every single strike he trew and eventualy Travis chin said:"NO MAS"....it was all over good 1st round TKO win for Luigi Linguine

265 lbs Roland La Starza vs Mike Sanchez

This was another of Giankas fighters gracing our card, i know hes a pain in the ass with hes trash talk,but hey no one can deny that hes doing realy well regarding fighters....he knows what he does with hes fighters and hes record proves my point...and Roland kept the tradition going with another polvourizing win against a very average oponent must be said too.....never the less he did whatt was expected from him ,next oponent will not be this easy for sure.....rampant 1st round TKO win for Roland La Starza

265 lbs Kayleb Anderson vs Kash Singh

This type of low hyped match ups will not have place from now on....this latte in the season fighters need to earn the right of behing in our cards....and this fight was shit ,i think both fighters should have lost,none realy wanted to win or try to do it....the fight draged for 15 minutes of painfully poor performance from both fighters....RUBISH DECISION win for Kayleb Anderson

WARRIOR CODE Quote's

"To find a retainer with a loyal heart one need look no further than the house of a warrior who is faithful to his parents. A warrior should remain committed to his parents from the depths of his soul, or else after they have passed away he will be filled with regret for what he should have done."

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

:winner:

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14521041879011.png

Today I caught up w/ IFC Light Heavyweight Champion

"The Pride Of Power" Uzziah Judah (287011)

and wanted to get his thoughts on his first title defense tomorrow @ ISLAND FC 24 against Aghavni "Steel" Anahit (289363)

JOE SNITSKY: Champ real quick, what is your mindset going into tomorrows bout?

JUDAH: simple TAKE'M OUT!

JOE SNITSKY: I see, and just how confident are you walking out tomorrow & retaining the IFC championship?

JUDAH: I'm VERY confident! I've KOed guys with better chins! I've also Rolled with better BJJ guys.

He's a boxer Jits guy. I'll leave it at dat.

JOE SNITSKY: Ouch, I’m gonna leave that one alone, moving on, what teams have you trained with in preparation for your fights?

JUDAH: I train wit Rabid Dog right now, but before I got to da Island I trained wit my brothas at Wrecking Crew Elite out of Hilo, which has closed, dats why I came to da Island.

JOE SNITSKY: I’m sure i can’t speak for everyone but we here @ IFC are glad to have you on the island as an IFC fighter & Champion. Now in what ways have you seen yourself improve this past season?

JUDAH: I've bin improvin' in all areas of my game especially in my Jits and Muay Thai

JOE SNITSKY: Well your record sure speaks volume Champ and i have just one more question for you. In your eyes what seperates you from other fighter’s in your division?

JUDAH: My skillz, I ain't scared of NO MAN, I bin shot seven times And I'm still standin'!

JOE SNITSKY: ‘preciate your time Champ, now I’ll let you get back to doing your thAng and I look forward to seeing you in action tomorrow night @ Island FC24.

JUDAH: OUT

#ISLANDFC #LIGHTHEAVYWEGHT #CHAMPION #UZZIAHJUDAH

• Upvote 2

ISLAND FC 24 Preview as usual live from the Hard Knocks if there is a venue that guest our events in magnificient manner that venue is the Hard Knocks....we are runing the most balanced organization in the island all divisions are growing togheter very well, and we need to thank all loyal managers that make this organization the best organization in the island.....this time we invited Koobie Bryant to join us as our VIP guest some say he might be interested in trying hes luck in mma i just think legends recognize legendary stuff and they like to get envolved in it.....lets not waist time

185 lbs Jonny Bones Junior 5-3 v Rick James 8-2

This two fighters meet before in a fight marked by controversy, Jonny claims he was winning the fight until the doctor stoped the fight due to a cut....a bit early in my view a little blood here and there ,is one of the aspects that sets our sport apart...now both fighters have a chance to set that record straight.....Jonny has exelente boxing with good ko power, he wrestling is not bad either ,very well rounded fighter but the skills balance goes to Rick James side he holds advantage everywhere but the boxing and he is the former undisputed midlleweight champion....hes a very strong man and he will try to land those razor sharp elbows in the clinch .....a win here gets him right on track for the title ....

Prediction:Rick James by TKO

205 lbs TITLE Uzziah Judah 5-0 v Aghavni Anahit 5-1

Uzziah the man who defeated and dethroned the all mighty Martyn Ford.....he mauled the champion and hes making the first defence here....he is a very powerfull athlete and an exelente boxer....very unexposed still and some doubters said that the win over Martin was a fluke, i dont belive in it i belive hes the real deal and im sure my fighter will have a long night in there or not, Aghsvni is no chump and he has the tools to get the win here , hes chin is second to none hes wizzard like submissions are very hard to defend against ....hes only defeat was a very unfair split decision against Artur Syrowatka, but he made arguments for this oportunity to chalange for the belt as the underdog....

Prediction:Uzziah Judah by KO

265 lbs Augustus Sin 2-0 v Boobie Miles Iii 0-0

Boobie Miles is making the swich to mma here, this will be hes first professional mma bout, hes undefeated as a K1 fighter and hes camp says that we will be shocked in how good hes looking in training.....he will face a very tough oponent ,Augustus is 2-0 and holds advantages in the grapling specialy in the submission department....it will all depend on Boobie defencive grapling skills and hability to stay on hes feet ....i think he will try to clinch and use hes superior clinch work ,but cant be over agressive otherwise he will be taken down and that changes the all complesion of the fight......

Prediction:Boobie Miles Iii by KO

170 lbs Ralph Wiggum 2-1 v Bob Wakosky 2-2

If he follows hes form pater he will loose this fight,im talking about Bob he won hes last fight so he supose to loose this one ...jooking....in a serious note now....i think he has very little chance of winning this ....i think hes chin will be tested and i dont think it can take Ralph big right hand and clinchwork.....it will show early in the fight how good hes clinch control is and how much damage he can inflict from that position.....

Prediction:Ralph Wiggum by TKO

265+ lbs Gary Halftard 4-1 v Aaron Moses 2-1

Halftard only loss came against former champion Afonso Cabral for the title, other then that hes road hasnt had any major bumps....he won 1 since loosing to Cabral and another win here will prepel him into that title contention group....he is a brawler with an amazing chin and likes to wear hes oponents down in the clinch ,cucking them of their will , then he moves for the kill and as long as those big hands make contact people will get knocked out....Aaron is a brawler but hes love for pizza can be hes downfall, hes constant weight gain isssues have been a problem before and will allways be a problem...PIZZA HUT recruiting mate.....just jooking, hes a decent fighter and i actualy think that if the ground hits the matt there is a good probability that he gets a submission.....

Prediction: Gary Halftard

265 lbs Sly Marbo2-0 v Harry Balls 2-2

Sly is a Step Stone fighter and this guy knows what hes doing, he has a big number of fighters signed with us and they all giving cards in their respective divisions.....very inteligent fighters and Sly is no exeption , well conditioned and with amazing chin Sly will try to grind hes oponent down little by little , with a very tachtical aproach but Harry is a decent oponent and i have a feeling he will make life realy hard for Sly....Harry lost hes two last fights and another loss here could arm hes title experations realy bad...is a very self confidentt guy with good kicks , i think he has a good chance if he can time those kicks well....

Prediction:Sly Marbo by Decision

265+ lbs Iconic Fuhkup 2-1 v Root Paul 2-2

Root Paul comes here after wining hes last fight in spectacular fashion ,many counted him out of the equazion but he fought back the critics and shut them off after hes last win he show some good hiddens i think...now he comes here with hes moral level on the high and i wont be surprized if he wins this one again....but Iconic Fuckup has spend sometime in the gym and im sure he has been devloping pretty well ....hes managed by Wilson Thieatcres (one of my favourite managers in the game) and in my opinion he will clinch and try to open up Paul's face with elbows, im sure he will try to exploit Paul's tendency to get cut....not to talk about hes head kicks....

Prediction:Iconic Fuhkup by KO

265 lbs Rob Hall 1-1 v Alexandre Garcia 1-0

This two fairly unexperient fighters realy need to start their run going if they plan to make an impact in this island season...Hall is the much better boxer and that could have been a big advantage but unfortunatly i think hes moral level will not allow him to express himself the way he would if the moral level was a bit better...and thats bad news ,specialy when hes facing an hungry and talented newcomer fighter he was very impressive in is 1 and only professional mma fight and he finished that fight with a beautifull submission....and i have to go with my country man here....

Prediction:Alexandre Garcia

265 lbs Felipe Alvarez 1-1 v Adrubale Jhonson 1-1

This fighters will move into diferente directions after this fight is over, another bout where we need to see something special from one of this fighters, the heavyweight division is one the most competitive and overcrowded divisions we have so fighters will need to get their record straight....Falipe looks the better overall fighter skill wise , will he be able to show that on the night?...i dont know...what i know is Jhonson is very game for this fight and in an interview he said :"or i get my hand raised or i get carried out in a body bag....im coming to win ,and im ready to die ....i feel like an animal right now and i will hunt Felipe down like a predator would"

Prediction:Adrubale Jhonson by Decision

155 lbs Troy Jackson 0-4 v Juan Luna 1-0

Troy Jackson form is apauling, he realy needs to start winning otherwise hes risking to be choped of the rankings....in this fight he has hes better chance to date to do that, he will be facing a newcomer 18 year old ,but dont be fooled into thinking this will be all sunshine,Juan comes here off an impressive first round TKO win on hes mma debut, i still think 18year olds should be in the gym and not in the cage but he did a good job once and hes camp hes confident he will do it again.....

Prediction:Juan Luna by TKO

WARRIOR CODE quotes:

"Life is not so important when forced to choose between life and integrity."

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

:winner:

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14521041879011.png

Today I caught up w/ IFC Light Heavyweight Champion

"The Pride Of Power" Uzziah Judah (287011)

and wanted to get his thoughts on his first title defense tomorrow @ ISLAND FC 24 against Aghavni "Steel" Anahit (289363)

JOE SNITSKY: Champ real quick, what is your mindset going into tomorrows bout?

JUDAH: simple TAKE'M OUT!

JOE SNITSKY: I see, and just how confident are you walking out tomorrow & retaining the IFC championship?

JUDAH: I'm VERY confident! I've KOed guys with better chins! I've also Rolled with better BJJ guys.

He's a boxer Jits guy. I'll leave it at dat.

JOE SNITSKY: Ouch, I’m gonna leave that one alone, moving on, what teams have you trained with in preparation for your fights?

JUDAH: I train wit Rabid Dog right now, but before I got to da Island I trained wit my brothas at Wrecking Crew Elite out of Hilo, which has closed, dats why I came to da Island.

JOE SNITSKY: I’m sure i can’t speak for everyone but we here @ IFC are glad to have you on the island as an IFC fighter & Champion. Now in what ways have you seen yourself improve this past season?

JUDAH: I've bin improvin' in all areas of my game especially in my Jits and Muay Thai

JOE SNITSKY: Well your record sure speaks volume Champ and i have just one more question for you. In your eyes what seperates you from other fighter’s in your division?

JUDAH: My skillz, I ain't scared of NO MAN, I bin shot seven times And I'm still standin'!

JOE SNITSKY: ‘preciate your time Champ, now I’ll let you get back to doing your thAng and I look forward to seeing you in action tomorrow night @ Island FC24.

JUDAH: OUT

#JOESNITSKY #ISLANDFC #LIGHTHEAVYWEGHTVHAMPION #UZZIAHJUDAH #ISLANDFC24 http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1451635385ifc.png

Great stuff as allways sir....our secret weapon ....only for special fighters interested in actualy answering Joe's interviews......and bare in mind we only starting has a team , now imagine how it will be next season with everyone fiering at all cilinders

• Upvote 2

Who knows? Maybe they're jealous of Darth's fancy avatar, or maybe its that I'm not calling someone a pussy fart or talking about fuckin their mom so they dont think that its real smack talk LOL

Fuck the negs guys....express yourselfs ....there is allways someone hatting....specialy when your avatar looks that good and you doing well.....dont put too much into it....tell me about negative poiints......guys we are holding to GLOBAL RANKING number 20 spot for 24 hours now....it will drop but still ....and thats thanks to all of your dedication and loyalty to island fc

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"HAGAKURE " INSPIRATION WARRIORS ONLY

"Life is not so important when forced to choose between life and integrity.
If one is overly strict, his subordinates will become untrustworthy. If he over-trusts, his subordinates will become unruly.
Take a look at the men today. It seems that most of them have a woman’s heart. There are very few true men anymore. It is easy for a strong warrior to gain the advantage these days because so few have any courage at all. This loss of the warrior spirit is easily shown by the fact that men today cannot even behead a convicted criminal with his hands tied behind his back.
Once a person has reached enlightenment in one thing, he will have an enlightened mind and understand many things.
I’ll give you the answer to the question “What is most important to the heart of a warrior?” The answer is, “To desire with one’s very soul every second of every day to accomplish one’s aim.”
A warrior is worthless unless he rises above others and stands strong in the midst of a storm.
If you are caught unprepared by a sudden rainstorm, you should not run foolishly down the road or hide under the eves of houses. You are going to get soaked either way. Accept that from the beginning and go on your way. This way you will not be distressed by a little rain. Apply this lesson to everything.
You will know who your true friends are when you get sick or distressed. If one you thought was your friend keeps his distance from you during trying times then he should be considered a coward.
The secret to a happy marriage is this: Treat your spouse all of your life as you did when you first met and there will never be room for discord.
To find a retainer with a loyal heart one need look no further than the house of a warrior who is faithful to his parents. A warrior should remain committed to his parents from the depths of his soul, or else after they have passed away he will be filled with regret for what he should have done."

• Upvote 3

Why are you getting downvoted? I upvoted you when I saw it and it's still at -1

i hate to say it but one of the down votes was me my mouse went crazy ! i did not mean too i have never had that happen too me before i sent Storman Norman a pm a min ago telling him what happen sorry about that

• Upvote 5

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w35.jpg

"Every fight I'm in, I don’t think about a title. It’s an ordinary fight for me. No pressure no special preparations.

50/50 chance. We are both fighters and anything could happen. The luckiest guy will win. I don't know him, he is my opponent.

I will just do what I do best. Come victory I climb the octagon alone- only a bottle of water in hand...

This was for the fans- I hope they enjoyed as i put my life in danger every fight"

#ISLANDFC #SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT #CHAMPION #RUDYMARBINAY

• Upvote 2

TOP 16 Baby Baby....Island FC 24 ......latter on today and Island Kombat 4 preview in the "oven".....great times for everyone envolved with us.......

PS: Highland K1 has shut the doors (they had a traitor in their ranks that stole $$ and left ) it proves our point that is not just about hiring anyone....LOYALTY is the most importante think when you work in a team, and thats how our foundations were build......a strong foundation allows yoou to built higher......

Anyone that would like to join their K1 fighters in our Ranks is more then welcome........ :rolling:

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14521041879011.png UZZIAH JUDAH vs AGHAVNI ANAHIT http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b24.jpg

ISLAND FC UNDISPUTED LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

ISLAND FC 24

#ISLANDFC #LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT #CHAMPIONSHIONSHIP

#UZZIAHJUDAH #AGHAVNIANAHIT

• Upvote 3