Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

to every here i lost my cool big time i let a dick head punk who like to to think everything is a fucking joke push y buttons and i losted and made a big fucking mistake

i don't expect any of you to be ok with me after the stupidy i just showed to everyone in this game i am both pissed and humility by my action there is no other way to put it

its been a long stress day for me but there is not one excuse that i can give you that will justify my actions not one so i can only say that i am truly sorry that my action fucked up your fighters seasons if i could take it back right now i would

i am so sorry.

Tbh you probably made their seasons better.

Hey guys i will not apolagise for nothing we did our best to give you guys a great season, but when you up against cheats backed by the top it is realy dificult to get exited to fight on....what for?...... as we allways mention morals come above EVERYTHING...

by the way clydbanks you deceptive fuking :dj: hoope its worth it to suck Mike's off......with so many sucking him off your sucking should be the best #SPECIALFAVOURS

THIS COMPANY WAS CLOSED as a protest against curruption

Hey guys i will not apolagise for nothing we did our best to give you guys a great season, but when you up against cheats backed by the top it is realy dificult to get exited to fight on....what for?...... as we allways mention morals come above EVERYTHING...

by the way clydbanks you deceptive fuking :dj: hoope its worth it to suck Mike's off......with so many sucking him off your sucking should be the best #SPECIALFAVOURS

THIS COMPANY WAS CLOSED as a protest against curruption

So, I guess you have nothing left to do but spam for Spin & Win credits since you have no alliance to make everybody know about

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."

#UNITED #AGAINST #CHEATING

• Downvote 2

As much as I hated the Unit, this shit just got real lame. This is arguably the best part of the game and now most of us wont have roster spots. Kind of ruins the entire season for a lot of users.

HI will do what we can to get guys roster spots. Once we find someone to run Highland Kickboxing, there could be the potential there to run an MMA event or two in HKT just for the purpose of bringing money to it to keep it running.

HI will do what we can to get guys roster spots. Once we find someone to run Highland Kickboxing, there could be the potential there to run an MMA event or two in HKT just for the purpose of bringing money to it to keep it running.

no one wants to do business with cheaters....whats going to happend at K1? will they fight one of your multis ? bitch pls you dont even know if your stay in the game will be long.....this guy runs a currupted operation based on cheating on MIKE's goodwill

What do you want to bet on it?

WE dont bet with cheaters......once a cheater allways a cheater...what acounts will you be making active today sir?......#FRAUDSTER