Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

ISLAND FC 25 PREVIEW this event is sponsored by Leviathan Clothing now on SALES the best mma designes now at amazing prices ,finish the season clean , sharp and full of SWAG ....This event will start the month for us and this month will be the month were all last low ranked fighters will have one last chance to prove that they have what it takes to make it here,hey as someone days:"if you can make it here, you can make it anywere".....well because its the 1st of the month most of you heavy punters have a chance to back your fighter with a good wager in the best odds at Island Bets......the feud was reignited between #THEUNIT vs Highland aliance and talks of a BIG $$ tounement underway behind the scenes....we will see if those bastards pussy out or not....now the chedar:

155 lbs TITLE Kingsley Babajide v Herminio Herculano

Well Herculano is chancing the the belt ever since he won it against Kingsley a few fights back....hes in fact the only man to have beaten the corrent champion and thats the main reason hes geting hes shot here, that and the way he won hes last fight makes him a very dangerous costumer indeed,hes been working hard in the gym ,hes cardio,hes takedown defense ,and hes exelente MT clinch makes him a very dangerous match up stylisticly and i will not be surprized if he TKO's Kingsley again, but Kingsley came a long way since this two meet and hes now seating at the top of the pille as our lightweight champ and he makes a quick reaperance here ,since hes last defence against King Diamond, true champ hes the favourite and if this hits the matt he will submit Herculano,make no mistake about that....

Prediction:Herminio Herculano by TKO

145 lbs Bob Snake v Patrick Bullar

Bob Snake will make hes promotion debut and a good performance here can get him a title shot straight after....hes a 6-0 undefeated fighter but all hes fights were QFC fights and now he will be facing hes first up to scratch oponent...how will he cope against another undefeated fighter with a very good dirty boxing from the clinch and the chin is second to none....he will be in desavantage still, if this fight plays out that way, in the clinch Bob will have the advantage ,and depending on hes phisycal progress of latte ,this can be all over realy quick from the moment they clinch.....

Prediction:Bob Snake by TKO

145 lbs Ivan Maksim v Johny Trax

Maksim is making hes well awaited return ,he comes here on the back of 3 losses ,against top oposition must be said, but he has a theoricly easier match up in here.....i think Trax can cause a problem or two, specialy if he manages to do well in the clinch and avoid the takedown, maybe he can drag this into latter stages and get a decision other then that ,i realy cant see it hhappenig for him, hes cardio was exposed in hes last fight and i expect the same to happend here IF, he manages to survive for that long, he will be facing a very determined Maksim with hes mind set on the belt, he belives this long term absence did a world of good ,regarding hes mind set and recover of 3 damaging losses...we will see....

Prediction:Ivan Maksim by KO

265+ lbs This Amateur v Nivea Men

Nivea Men looked good in hes 2 QFC wins but now hes steping up in terms of oponent quality, hes a brawler with good takedowns and surprizingly good submissions...he cuts very easily and that can be a problem here when hes facing Amateur,a brawler with a big heart and with a vry good submission game , he will try to make this a dog fight ,and slowly take the will away from hes oponent....i cant realy see any of the fighters going into this one with the uperhand...but the massive hight advantage from This Amateur could prove an advantage, or not....

Prediction:This Amateur by Decision

185 lbs Lester Mao v Winston Hill

This midleweight bout will bring face to face two very unexperient fighters but in my opinion Lester is a huge favourite to win this....i think the jamaican fighter Winston Hill, will find himself in a lot of trouble from early on , i doubt he will be able to live up with Mao's feroucious MT attack from the clinch and he sure doesnt have the necessary chin to take what Mao will trow at him, but i give Winston a slim chance given hes exelent boxing skills and heavy hands, one shot can change EVERYTHING.....

Prediction:Lester Mao

135 lbs Demitrious Johnson v Wyatt Twinkletoe

I think Twinkletoe is in over is head here and i realy cant see him win if Demetrius plays hes cards right...he has some good kicks a good chin and if this will turn into a striking match ,the way i think it will, Demetrious will have the uperhand for sure....hes very unexperient and hes only win came in the QFC and he won a decision on that night ,but even thoe Twinkletoe is a very low ranked oponent,he will still have to show more to take this.....another loss here and it could be it for Twinkletoe ,hes Island FC carreer can come to an end ,if he doesnt start winning fights , he did won hes last fight and thats the reason he got this fight.....

Prediction:Demitrious Johnson

170 lbs Samson Gates v Hernando Cortez

The 21 year old american form has been nothing short of spectacular he have won all but hes 1st professional fights and hes now 3 wins on the road...he has hes tougher oponent to date ,but i think if he does what he has been doing lattley,he will win here again....hes a solid boxer with a solid chin but hes determination is what sets him apart ,that and hes inteligence allways adjusting to the circumstancies of the fight....Hernando won hes first fight and if he brings hes A game he should be able to beat the youngster ,im just not sure if hes phisycals are up to scratch ,if they are he will win ,if they not he will loose.....

Prediction:Hernando Cortez by Submission

155 lbs Daniel Tinto v Luke Davidson

This is a lightweight low ranked fight with two very unexperient fighters , but i think Daniel is the best overall fighter and if he keeps to basics and does what he supose to.....he did very well in hes first fight but show some greeness with hes over agressive style ,he show to be well rounded and have good cardio but he was missing far too many attacks and he will pay a big price for htat if he commites the same type of mistakes here....Luke has a very good chance of taking this if he manages to stay in the clinch and control it with strikes, if he does that he will TKO Tinto but if he cant avoid the takedown ,he can find himself in a all lot of trouble and Tinto BJJ brown belt will surely shin....

Prediction:Daniel Tinto by Decision

170 lbs Pannah Wu v Danny Rand

Another one of Step Stone's fighters , this time a fighter making hes professional mma debut here , hes very well looked after and normaly Step's fighters do well in their fights, i expect a good battle here but by the skill set displayed , im guessing that he will try to clinch a knee the living shit out of Rand until the ref stops it ,well i might be wrong but Rand will have the advantage if he stays on the outside and controls the fight with the jab and hes leg kicks to set up one of hes heavy punches ,he can trow bombs from crazy angles and if one of those conects it can be all over very quick....

Prediction:Pannah Wu by TKO

265 lbs Anton Pidarasik v Ulrich Holworth

This event will kick start the evening and we have two youngsters trowing it out here...both youngsters making their second professional bout and their first one had diferent results for both....Ulrich lost via cut against a very tough oponent he was doing well surviving but im afraid that was the story of that fight for him......Anton did better ,he won hes first fight by decision, but against weeker oposition, never the less he did the job and show hints of good counter and hes camp says he has KO power, well i dont know about that!....but time will tell for sure....

Prediction:Ulrich Holworth by Submission

WARRIOR Quote's

“In our modern world, we look unkindly on mistakes and imperfection. But this is far from the samurai ideal. Mistakes are part of the learning process and if you haven't made them then you are, indeed, dangerous because it means you have never learned anything. Mistakes, to a samurai, are the proof of your learning.”

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

:winner:

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1461560461ik4.png

AWESOME SHOW

2 NEW IFC CHAMPIONS CROWNED

CONGRATULATIONS

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w6.jpg NEW IFC Super-Heavyweight Champion Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake

NEW 2x IFC Welterweight Champ "Pretty" Peter Potter http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14517739607444.jpg

#ISLANDFC #SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT #BRUTUSBEEFCAKE #WELTERWEIGHT #PETERPOTTER

#CHAMPION

#THEUNITvsHIGHLAND

• Upvote 1

ISLAND KOMBAT 4 REVIEW was brought to you by Leviathan Clothing the best clothing designes in the island ......OH MY GOD!.....what an event this was , this one we did it for the fans ,we put a lot into this one and the fights lived to the expectations, our warriors obliged and put on a performance ,we had it all the most violent knockouts ,and some upsets that might turn some divisions upside down......all i know is that i saw JJ Tycooner ,Joe Snitsky and Gianka mingling in the midlle of the Highland ounterage ,and if my eyes did not lie,i think i saw Gianka taking Callum McGregor's wife to the private room in the backstage, i guess Gianka went to talk business with her.....maybe she was tasting a nice chunk of Italian salami, on her way back she looked very happy so i guess they doing "business again in the future....on her way back she kissed Callum in the mouth and hes was left with a doubious substance hanging on the corner of hes mouth....it sure doesnt look like saliva.....not trying to say nothing thoe...kkkk...now the fights:

170 lbs Peter Potter vs Andrey Lobtov ( FIGHT OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :bigshock:

This was a great fight ,Lobotov for everyone surprise ,won the first time this two faced each other inside the cage, dethroning the long time champion and HOF Petter Potter.....at that time hes olimpic caliber judo shined , he finished that fight with a beautifull armbar in the 1st roundthat would make the great grand master Jigoro Kano roll in hes grave out of joy ,.....before this fight a lot was said in the trashtalk and the build up in the forum was fenomenal....but that loss gave Potter a new lease of life and he looked the best we ever seen him in this fight....hes clinchwork was the best i ever seen in the island and hes takedown defense and control from that position ,i mean , never seen nothing like that,i was speechless....true champions are not the undefeated ones , true champions are the ones who loose and come back stronger, just the way Peter Potter did here in this glorious night for him and hes camp....AND NEW IFC Weltherweight champion winning by the way of TKO "Pretty" Peter Potter.....

265+ lbs TITLE Brutus Beefcake vs Rudy Mar Binay

I think here was the best exemple of what happends when you over confident and dont respect your oponent skills....ranks count for nothing when that cage door closes, Rudy went for one thing and one thing only, very one dimentional aproach on this fight, after doing well avoiding the strikes and beautifully countering with a well timed takedown, he then did nothing but try to get a submission, the problem for him was that , the fighter he was facing had a superior ground game , very composed he advanced position at will ,and he landed strikes at will to....Brutus have an amazing story to tell hes grand kids when hes old, the night he defeated the almighty champ as a massive underdog.....surprise 1st round TKO win for Brutus Beefcake

170 lbs Jake Belcher vs Lucio Gracie (KO OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :boxing:

Well this fight had a terrific build up in our smalk-talk thread and the fighters didnt disapoint inside the cage....the way Belcher finished this fight..... WOWWW....he finished the fight mounted , "slaping " the living shit of Gracie,.....Gracie had the superior BJJ level to work with , but in my opinion Belcher defensive grapling and transition work were tight and that gave him the win here....for Gracie is back to the drawing board and try to get this loss out of hes syatem as soon as possible......dominante 1st round Submission(strikes) win for Jake Belcher

265 lbs Zui Quan Tso vs Cam Fowler

Tso did what he normaly does once he can get the uperhand on the clinch, allways hyper agressive ,and hes sheer agression makes him over run oponents ....thats what happend here, i think Fowler will regret it for a long time ,hes decision of clinching in the begining of the first...i mean it was an absolute massacre, he looked like he was mauled by a bear ,by the end of the first.....the second started and this time he was runing, but Tso catch up to him and impose hes will in the clinch again.....he kept pounding ,specialy, that body but not abandoning the head attacks...Fowlers cut detriorate to much and the doctor gave order to stop the fight due to the bad condition of hes cut.....violent 2nd round TKO win for Zui Quan Tso

265 lbs Heath Herring vs Ogre Treestump (SUBMISSION OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :blackbelt:

Heath Herring deserves to go down as one of Island FC bravest and more active fighters of the season, hes allways up for a chalange and never turns a fight down, i belive if he wins hes next fight he will most defenitly get a title shot in the fight after that one......in this fight he was good, very good in fact, he submited a superior BJJ fighter with a calm and controled performance.....very conservitive with hes energy when the fight hit the canvas, never looked in real danger defending a barrage of submission attempts from Ogre , and eventualy out of the blue he swifly sinked in a guillotine choke......impressive submission win for Heath Herring

135 lbs Tobias Marshall vs Noam Zinn

Dominante performance for Tobias against a newcomer superstar that join us recently and was making hes promotional debut.....Noam physicals are not there yet he strugle with hes failed takedown attempts and that took a lot out of him.....Tobias move in like a leopard chacing a dangerous pray ,very cautious while cuting the distance , but feroucious as soon as he got into the clinch, brutalizing Noam who had nothing to offer from that position, eventualy after taking such punishment hes chin and hes legs gave up on him......clever 1st round TKO win for Tobias Marshall

205 lbs David Hojackin vs Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious has in my opinion the best island avatar this season, if not the best the most terrifying one for sure.....but this was not the great fight that we anticipated...in the first round he controled the fight with hes wrestling and hes speed but failed to do any real damage ....the second round David came back fighting showing good heart and determination....we went into the third knowing that this could go either way and the fighters knew that to ....the one wanting it the most would have taken this and that man was Hojackin, and those two takedowns in the third,caught the eye of the judges and earn him the decision win in this poor bout......comeback decision win for David Hojackin

185 lbs Attela Attela vs Harold Armstrong

Attela did the job like an insurgent ,he broke trough Harold defences with hes acurate punching exelent foot work and very good distance preception , what we saw was a master piece of how to adapt, hes exelent boxing amateur career, to mma....he was facing an exelente boxer with a big right hand in Harold, allways a danger when you face someone with KO power because 1 punch can change everything.....well done to Attela and i guess a top contender will be hes next oponent and if he wins that contendership belt you know what follows;)......imaculate 1st round TKO win for Attela Attela

170 lbs Alora Henry vs Paddy McAllister

wow this was quick...i mean Alora is not here to play games or look good, hes here to win fights and hes been doing that just fine......this fight lasted only 38sec and he went into this with a very straight to the point game plan .....he took Paddy dow and finished him with an armbar...quick 1st round submission for Alora Henry

205 lbs Walter White Iv vs David Petoyanka

This was the fight that kickstarted the card , this two youngsters are trying to make a name for themselfs and every win is a step up in the ranks and a step closer to championship form...they are not even close to that level but im sure they are devloping pretty well in te gym and eventualy will break trough.....they were both trying to use their strenghts ,David plan was to keep the distance and counter with punches but Walter made that dificult to happend ,because of hes very agressive grapling style , he just did what he wanted to do realy, hes physical attributes looked better too ,some of that has to do with the slight age diference.......good 1st round submission win for Walter White Iv

WARRIOR Quote's

“A samurai chooses to serve a master and does it out of respect and love, not because they are forced. Service to them is not demeaning; service is an expression of their prowess and their pride; they serve because only they are strong enough to serve with such flawless perfection and such consummate ability. It is a source of pride to them.”

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YES GUYS ITS OFFICIAL WE ARE 16TH IN THE GLOBAL RANKING...... :rolling:

The competition had a super card today with none less then 5 TITLE FIGHTS and 5 very well hyped undercard.....me and JJ feared they would leapfrog us in the rankings ,and they did, for like 10 minutes until our articles came out in the papper.......so we went 16th and they hold the 17th spot.....never the less impressive PayPerView event congratiolations....but here we like consistency trough the season , and every event is a big event for us ...... :coach:

WELL DONE TO THE TEAM :thankyou:

WELL DONE TO OUR WARRIORS :thankyou:

#ISLANDFC :explode:

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

• Upvote 2

ISLAND FC 25 PREVIEW this event is sponsored by Leviathan Clothing now on SALES the best mma designes now at amazing prices ,finish the season clean , sharp and full of SWAG ....This event will start the month for us and this month will be the month were all last low ranked fighters will have one last chance to prove that they have what it takes to make it here,hey as someone days:"if you can make it here, you can make it anywere".....well because its the 1st of the month most of you heavy punters have a chance to back your fighter with a good wager in the best odds at Island Bets......the feud was reignited between #THEUNIT vs Highland aliance and talks of a BIG $$ tounement underway behind the scenes....we will see if those bastards pussy out or not....now the chedar:
155 lbs TITLE Kingsley Babajide v Herminio Herculano
Well Herculano is chancing the the belt ever since he won it against Kingsley a few fights back....hes in fact the only man to have beaten the corrent champion and thats the main reason hes geting hes shot here, that and the way he won hes last fight makes him a very dangerous costumer indeed,hes been working hard in the gym ,hes cardio,hes takedown defense ,and hes exelente MT clinch makes him a very dangerous match up stylisticly and i will not be surprized if he TKO's Kingsley again, but Kingsley came a long way since this two meet and hes now seating at the top of the pille as our lightweight champ and he makes a quick reaperance here ,since hes last defence against King Diamond, true champ hes the favourite and if this hits the matt he will submit Herculano,make no mistake about that....
Prediction:Herminio Herculano by TKO
145 lbs Bob Snake v Patrick Bullar
Bob Snake will make hes promotion debut and a good performance here can get him a title shot straight after....hes a 6-0 undefeated fighter but all hes fights were QFC fights and now he will be facing hes first up to scratch oponent...how will he cope against another undefeated fighter with a very good dirty boxing from the clinch and the chin is second to none....he will be in desavantage still, if this fight plays out that way, in the clinch Bob will have the advantage ,and depending on hes phisycal progress of latte ,this can be all over realy quick from the moment they clinch.....
Prediction:Bob Snake by TKO
145 lbs Ivan Maksim v Johny Trax
Maksim is making hes well awaited return ,he comes here on the back of 3 losses ,against top oposition must be said, but he has a theoricly easier match up in here.....i think Trax can cause a problem or two, specialy if he manages to do well in the clinch and avoid the takedown, maybe he can drag this into latter stages and get a decision other then that ,i realy cant see it hhappenig for him, hes cardio was exposed in hes last fight and i expect the same to happend here IF, he manages to survive for that long, he will be facing a very determined Maksim with hes mind set on the belt, he belives this long term absence did a world of good ,regarding hes mind set and recover of 3 damaging losses...we will see....
Prediction:Ivan Maksim by KO
265+ lbs This Amateur v Nivea Men
Nivea Men looked good in hes 2 QFC wins but now hes steping up in terms of oponent quality, hes a brawler with good takedowns and surprizingly good submissions...he cuts very easily and that can be a problem here when hes facing Amateur,a brawler with a big heart and with a vry good submission game , he will try to make this a dog fight ,and slowly take the will away from hes oponent....i cant realy see any of the fighters going into this one with the uperhand...but the massive hight advantage from This Amateur could prove an advantage, or not....
Prediction:This Amateur by Decision
185 lbs Lester Mao v Winston Hill
This midleweight bout will bring face to face two very unexperient fighters but in my opinion Lester is a huge favourite to win this....i think the jamaican fighter Winston Hill, will find himself in a lot of trouble from early on , i doubt he will be able to live up with Mao's feroucious MT attack from the clinch and he sure doesnt have the necessary chin to take what Mao will trow at him, but i give Winston a slim chance given hes exelent boxing skills and heavy hands, one shot can change EVERYTHING.....
Prediction:Lester Mao
135 lbs Demitrious Johnson v Wyatt Twinkletoe
I think Twinkletoe is in over is head here and i realy cant see him win if Demetrius plays hes cards right...he has some good kicks a good chin and if this will turn into a striking match ,the way i think it will, Demetrious will have the uperhand for sure....hes very unexperient and hes only win came in the QFC and he won a decision on that night ,but even thoe Twinkletoe is a very low ranked oponent,he will still have to show more to take this.....another loss here and it could be it for Twinkletoe ,hes Island FC carreer can come to an end ,if he doesnt start winning fights , he did won hes last fight and thats the reason he got this fight.....
Prediction:Demitrious Johnson
170 lbs Samson Gates v Hernando Cortez
The 21 year old american form has been nothing short of spectacular he have won all but hes 1st professional fights and hes now 3 wins on the road...he has hes tougher oponent to date ,but i think if he does what he has been doing lattley,he will win here again....hes a solid boxer with a solid chin but hes determination is what sets him apart ,that and hes inteligence allways adjusting to the circumstancies of the fight....Hernando won hes first fight and if he brings hes A game he should be able to beat the youngster ,im just not sure if hes phisycals are up to scratch ,if they are he will win ,if they not he will loose.....
Prediction:Hernando Cortez by Submission
155 lbs Daniel Tinto v Luke Davidson
This is a lightweight low ranked fight with two very unexperient fighters , but i think Daniel is the best overall fighter and if he keeps to basics and does what he supose to.....he did very well in hes first fight but show some greeness with hes over agressive style ,he show to be well rounded and have good cardio but he was missing far too many attacks and he will pay a big price for htat if he commites the same type of mistakes here....Luke has a very good chance of taking this if he manages to stay in the clinch and control it with strikes, if he does that he will TKO Tinto but if he cant avoid the takedown ,he can find himself in a all lot of trouble and Tinto BJJ brown belt will surely shin....
Prediction:Daniel Tinto by Decision
170 lbs Pannah Wu v Danny Rand
Another one of Step Stone's fighters , this time a fighter making hes professional mma debut here , hes very well looked after and normaly Step's fighters do well in their fights, i expect a good battle here but by the skill set displayed , im guessing that he will try to clinch a knee the living shit out of Rand until the ref stops it ,well i might be wrong but Rand will have the advantage if he stays on the outside and controls the fight with the jab and hes leg kicks to set up one of hes heavy punches ,he can trow bombs from crazy angles and if one of those conects it can be all over very quick....
Prediction:Pannah Wu by TKO
265 lbs Anton Pidarasik v Ulrich Holworth
This event will kick start the evening and we have two youngsters trowing it out here...both youngsters making their second professional bout and their first one had diferent results for both....Ulrich lost via cut against a very tough oponent he was doing well surviving but im afraid that was the story of that fight for him......Anton did better ,he won hes first fight by decision, but against weeker oposition, never the less he did the job and show hints of good counter and hes camp says he has KO power, well i dont know about that!....but time will tell for sure....
Prediction:Ulrich Holworth by Submission
WARRIOR Quote's
“In our modern world, we look unkindly on mistakes and imperfection. But this is far from the samurai ideal. Mistakes are part of the learning process and if you haven't made them then you are, indeed, dangerous because it means you have never learned anything. Mistakes, to a samurai, are the proof of your learning.”
#ISLANDFC
#THEUNIT
#MAMADO

ITS LATTER ON TODAY.....DONT MISS ALL THE ACTION.......

• Upvote 3

FIGHTER SPOTLIGHT

Theodore "Tingling" Thundercunt

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14553952699627.gif

He is one of the top heavyweight fighters this season he will be making the third defense of his title coming on 05-03-216 vs Otis Whittaker.

Theodore has great boxing with a Strong wrestling background.

Know doubt he will be looking for the knock out in is upcoming fight .

Rumor is that he spends a lot of time at J.J Tycooners house on the island as you know he is the boss man at IFC.

Theodore has been seen there even when J.J was not home helping J.J mom carry in the bags of grocery.

http://i65.tinypic.com/sox1y8_th.jpg
what a great fighter and all around guy MR.Thundercunt is.

• Upvote 2

Warlords will be live from the Hard Knocks arena in The Island and this event will be sponsored by Levithian Clothing now on SALES, the best designes at the best prices Warlords will kick start the month and what a month we have in front of us , the season is reaching a crucial point for everyone envolved with the last chance for many, to make an impact still, in the most exiting and controversial island season ever.....our first card of the month will be headed by the bantamweight title fight and from the co-main event will emerge the next title chalanger.....the rest of the card is not bad neither , i will be cage side calling the fights ....now the fights:

135 lbs Miesha Tate v Walton Kunz

This is our main event of the evening , this two have meet before and on that ocasion thaey fought for the belt ....Miesha won that fight by submission to retain the belt , but we have came a long way since and both fighters had some losses in this period , Miesha is not the champion anymore but a win here will defenitly get him another shot at the title.....the same goes for Kuntz , a win here will put him 1st in line for the next title shot , he has exelent boxing skills and hes a BJJ purple belt, having some nice submission wins to hes name ......this fight will probably be very similar to their last meeting , i just hoope that the end result is diferent.....one think is for sure whoever wins this one will get the next title shot.....

Prediction:Miesha Tate by submission

135 lbs TITLE Royce Disgracie v Mark Corden

Well it must be said that Royce first defense will be against a very average oponent, it looks like he was favoured by the "GOD's".....Royce comes here has the heavy favourite and for all that matters ,has the reigning champ, some say that you only become a true champion when you successfully defend your belt.....he has the skills and the will to reign for long, but every time he will step into that cage he will have a bigger chalange in front of him ......Royce is a tactical fighter with good chin and good mma IQ , he reads well the fight and hes oponent, spoting strenghts and weeknesses , and timing well hes precise attacks a brawl is not an issue for him ,he has display some good clinchwork......Mark is the heavier fighter and a big underdog to take this , he earn hes title shot on hes last fight ,he TKO a newly signed promotion future superstar in the last second of the fight, it was a great fight ,again he was a big underdog on that fight to....i realy think hes will and determination will cause the champion real trouble......

Prediction:Royce Disgracie by decision

265 lbs Michael Campion v Igor Kolivanov

It seems to me that Michael has the advantage on every skill but MT ,age and height,and Igor, will defenitly need to use this few advantages he has, i can see him going for the MT clinch and with balanced agression he will try to land those dangerous elbows he possesses......hes chin will allow him to take whatever Michael has to trow at him striking wise but Michael is a very inteligent counter fighter with a superior BJJ level, 1+1=2, he will defenitly wait for the right moment but eventualy he will take this fight to the ground and try to submit Igor......Igor will have to keep it standing and wear hes oponent down till he gets the finish or maybe even get the decision.....

Prediction:Igor Kolivanov vs Decision

205 lbs Stu Peed v Mzai Uno

Stu is a quick counter fighter and he uses hes good takedowns and hes wrestling to apply is game plan, and its simple is game plan, realy, he takes you down and then he tries to puncture a hoole in your face , brutal GNP and to be honest with you i dont think he will change hes aproach here ....."dont fix it if its not broken" allways heard that and on this particular case makes all the sense in the world.....Stu has finished all hes 3 oponents inside the 1st round but now hes facing another undefeated fighter and Uno can mitigate Stu progress and overwelming performances ....hes a very strong athlete and hes very good in the clinch ,very agressive and hes strenght allows him to dominate very well that position,specialy in this weight division, hes the slight underdog but he defenitly has a chance here based on hes form.....

Prediction:Stu Peed by TKO

170 lbs DJ Jordan v Alexi Tamov

Jordan has the experience on hes side he had a few more fight then Alexi and that experience could prove decisive here.....hes one of the few fighters from Extreme Mixed Martial Arts still active and hes doing alright considering the tuff oponents he faced so far, this time he has an easier task in hands against a very unexperienced 24 year old, Jordan likes to get on the inside and punish hes oponent with hes good MT clinch hes very powerfull and he can handle hes own in the ground exanges to, but he canot understimate Alexi, hes very quick and has very solid MT .....

Prediction: DJ Jordan

265+ lbs Jordan Herring v Shed Marron

Well Herring has every chance of winning this based on the stats but styles make fights and i have a feeling this is the wrong match up for him, hes facing a very inteligent brawler with superior ground game oposing hes exelent boxing and clinchwork....the chin is the main question here, wich fighter has the better chin?....they will get taged and they both have heavy hands so ,we will see.....

Prediction:Shed Marron by submission

170 lbs Bruno Frade v Vito Scaletta

This has Vito written all over it , besides having a great avatar(props to jj) hes form has been nothing short then spectacular....he has been knocking out oponents left and right, and none of hes 4 oponents survive past the 1st round....this 18year old is one of our promotion future stars for sure, but only if he keeps winning fights....every time he steps into that cage there is a chance that he might loose, but i realy dont think it will happen here thoe....hes facing another 18 year old newcomer , with very little hoopes of gaining anything but experience and a sore body ,with this fight.....

Prediction:Vito Scaletta by KO

185 lbs Igor Pao v Jimmy Sabelo

I think Pao will run over Sabelo like a run away train , he will take the youngster down and he will submit him in spectacular fashion inside 1 round....i just dont see how the youngster will be able to avoid the takedow and then defend against the submission attempts, i cant see it happening, however the fight starts standing and thats Sabelo best chance i think , he must use hes reach advantage and stay on the outside countering with bombs and hooping that something lands...not happening

Prediction:Igor Pao

265+ lbs Rala Mord v Qi Yinlong

Rala is a FA and will be realesed after this fight, the question is will he leave in a wheelchair or in a body bag...what do you think?...lol...but yeh ,no way hes winning this one Qi is doing well and i think he will absolutly maule Rala in the clinch and i cant realy see this one going the distance....Rala have spend the last couple of weeks ,indulging on coke and hookers ,i doubt it will end up on the high for him....well he will probably fight high still, but by the end of the fight he will be wondering if mma was ever for him.....career as a pimp follows....

Prediction:Qi Yinlong by TKO

145 lbs Jerry Cantrell v Eduardo Cedeno

This one will kick start the event and it is a toss of the coin realy....both fiighters with distincts skills but well match up, judging on their past bouts this one will go the distance ....they have gone the distance all of their fights and i expect the same here....they look well equiped skill wise and tacticaly they are all over the place...very tiring and painfull ,for them and for us as fans.....saying that Cedeno won hes decision and looks the more solid and inteligent fighter, if i had to put my money on one of them i would go with Cedeno(but only a small wager)....

Prediction:Eduardo Cedeno by decision

WARRIOR Quotes:

“Being a samurai is all about selfless service and if the lord abuses the servant, it is no longer a situation of service; it becomes the situation of a victim. It is never acceptable for a samurai to be a victim. It is never acceptable to allow a lord to abuse you or rob you of your dignity. In such a situation, it is acceptable to walk away.”

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

• Upvote 2

Mamado and JJ, pure workhorses, the work ethic you put in this game is amazing.

Thank you sir

rewarding to know you enjoying it :)

• Upvote 2

IFC Super-Heavyweight Champion Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w6.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160122100159logo2_1.png

A lil birdy told me that the new Super-Heavyweight Champion Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake

does not like Heavyweight Champion Theodore "Tingling" Thundercunt

He said that champion thundercunt could come and face him like a man !

Beefcake:"Thundercunt don't make me come to you brother

It will be better for you to come to me you hear me brother !

If i come down the beating will be even more bloody brother!

Let me tell you brothers something i am going to kick this brothers ass!

all the brothers know it you hear me brother!"

• Upvote 1

Fighter update

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14541185549142.jpg

Andrey "Gold" Lobtov

This just in Andrey "Gold" Lobtov former 170lbs may have eat some bad shrimp before his fight with peter potter

If this is true it would explain Lobtov performance in his last fight.

stay tune for more news on this story.

• Upvote 3

ISLAND FC 25 was not even close of being our best event ,but was necessary to get some answers regarding ranks fighters and future match ups....we were live from the Hard Knocks arena to watch another pure martial arts exibition ,given by some very good fighters on the making indeed....so this was expectedly a slow start of the month for us but we will defenitly pick up as the month goes on half of the cards of this month are virtualy filled already ,with some few slots for reserved fights still available.....on wednesday we will be doing loads of match ups, so if your fighter doesnt have a fight booked yet ,he will probably get one on wednesday, same goes for contracts renewals.....the divisions are looking great with loads of very active managers and fighters, the quality is condensing just fine ;)....lets not waist more time:

155 lbs TITLE Kingsley Babajide vs Herminio Herculano (SUBMISSION OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :blackbelt:

This was a well anticipated rematch the corrent champion gave a chance to the only man to have defeated him ,Kingsley wanted to get hes revenge against the man that took hes 0 away...in their first fight Herculano TKO Kingsley inside 1 round, with hes brutal attack from the clinch and hes briliant takedown defense gave him an edge on that fight and on this fight Herculano was arguably winning it on the cards doing exacly the same thing he did on their previous meeting.....the first round was close but in my opinion he dominated that round and he defenitly caused the most damage, in the second round he showed hes class and absolutly won that round ,the fight was not that exiting but this was a battle of wills and Kingsley show real champions heart , he came into the third knowing that he would probably need the finish to retaine hes belt ,and he did just that, he scored a beautifull takedown as soon as the round started and the crowd went bananas when the fighter hit the matt....everyone knew that the champion had clear advantage and the fight could be about to finish, and they were right ,Kingsley advanced position swifly and got Herculanos back ,he slipt the arm under Herculano's chin for a RNC and squeezed real tight until Herculanos lights went off.....heartfull 3rd round submission win for Kingsley Babajide

145 lbs Patrick Bullar vs Bob Snake (FIGHT OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :bigshock:

Bob Snake was a very expensive new addiction to our featherweight division....this exelente boxer with amazing KO power was knocking out people left,right and center in the QFC but he step up in oposition here against a better oponent and the result was not good....hes physicals didnt seem up to scratch and he was overwelmed by hes oponent strenght and agression in the clinch.....Bullar did the underdogs proud and completly anihalate the necomer super star, just like if he was saying :"wellcome to the premier league kid", ....For Snake will be back to the drawing board and work on hes physicals and for Bullar, the only way is up peobably 2 fights away from a Title shot if he keeps performing like this......impressive 1st round TKO win for Patrick Bullar

145 lbs Ivan Maksim vs Johny Trax

Well Mksim career started realy well he came into the island unbeaten and won hes first two fights before meeting hes match when he faced the former champion "PING PONG" he lost twice in a row against ping pong and a quick match up agains Jesus Icon ,wich he lost aswell making hes form at that time ,3 losses in a row, he considered retirement but a long lay of did the trick ...he looked better then ever here , we saw a new side in hes game , hes boxing was imaculate ,precise counters that little by little took the gas out of Trax .....just like cuting down a tree, you dont do it in 1 very strong stroke you strike it several times from acurate angles.....eventualy the "tree" fell off....Trax only scored 1 of hes 36 takedown attempts and that tell you all you need to know about hes performance and the way it went down , very poor game plan.....good 3rd round TKO win for Ivan Maksim

265+ lbs Nivea Men vs This Amateur

We cant realy say either man won any round , this was a freak show, starting with the fighters physical apearance and finishing on their game plan....horrible tactical display by both fighters where the man who scored the most takedowns would be considered the winner , well thats not why the fans pay the ticket to watch this, the fans pay to watch a fight not a wrestling match ,TWGC is an option for graplers ....but yeh it was horrible ,even the decision was a dubious one, i honestly tought This Amateur was the best in this terrible fight but whatever, he doesnt deserve the win neither....i think both fighters pay should be diverted into charity, that would ,at least ,attenuate the pain of some.....freak decision win for Nivea Men

185 lbs Lester Mao vs Winston Hill (KO OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :boxing:

Exelent MT display here by Lester he absolutly destroyed Winston with hes kicks ,very acurate kicks indeed .....he controled the distance well with hes range and Wiston legs are going to be sore for a long time , he took a lot of damage with those leg kicks and that took hes ability to move ,he started to get slugish and eventualy lost hes ability to defend himself eficiently and got caught with a monstruous head kick that could put a camel to sleep....only good things in the horizont for this young man and im beting my money that it wont be long before hes knocking at the champion door asking for hes shot....demolition 2nd round KO win for Lester Mao

135 lbs Wyatt Twinkletoe vs Demitrious Johnson

We were about to fire hes ass , he was 0-3 but 2 wins in hes last 3 fights changed the all complexion of he matter and we like that, we as promoteurs love to have options and Twikletoe beca,e one all the sudden....he scored hes second win here and was a submission again,it was close while they were standing up ,both fighter showing respect for each other skills , Twinkletoe managed to get hes takedown early in the first he tried to keep control but he didnt like the position and stand the fight up, another little exange standing and he went for the takedown again but this time he landed into side control and manage to land a few good strikes confusing hes oponent and opening hes defenses ,to defend against the strikes he gave hes back and Twikletoe said: " thank you very much nite nite"......surprizingly good 1st round submission win for Wyatt Twinkletoe

170 lbs Samson Gates vs Hernando Cortez

There is not much to say here realy, this was just like McGregor vs Aldo, 13sec ko , the shot to the liver start things up and open the defenses to land a beautifull combination right on target and the ref had to come for Cortez rescue , this guy is not Mexican thoe Mexicans are tougher then this and that is a fact....very quick 1st round TKO

155 lbs Daniel Tinto vs Luke Davidson

Luke was geting the uperhand on the striking exanges and Tinto did the right thing and successfully managed to take the fight to the ground ....then he was very agressive but mixing up well hes GNP and hes submissions until he manage to grab hold of Tinto's arm and extend it to finish the fight in the 1st round by the way of KO.....

170 lbs Danny Rand vs Pannah Wu

I think Wu understimate hes oponent here , he show no respect for Rand's heavy hands and good kicks , and he defenitly understimate hes clinchwork....Rand was countering with power punching but without relevate damage being made he was actualy loosing the stand up battle overcomiting in every shot and exposing himself to counters ,he was takendown once but got right back up ....when the fight got to the clinch ,there's where he did the most damage and was from that position that he won the fight.....good 2nd round TKO win for Danny Rand

265 lbs Ulrich Holworth vs Anton Pidarasik

This fight was all about that suplex ....oh my god he got some damage done to hes spine for sure ...i felt it under the sole of my feet ,here cage side and the noise, it was like a thunder inside the arena.....as soon as they hit the ground Anton didnt even knew where he was and Ulrich took hes back very easiely and choke him out.....quick and brutal 1st round submission win for Ulrich Holworth

WARRIOR QUOTES :graduated:

“Blackthorne, beside the gates, was still turmoiled by his boundless joy at her reprieve and he remembered how his own will had been stretched that night of his near-seppuku, when he had had to get up as a man and walk home as a man unsupported, and became samurai. And he watched her, despising the need for this courage, yet understanding it, even honoring it.”

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

• Upvote 1