Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

"you are blowing it out of proportions"

i don't think so sir i did the worst thing a org owner could do to the fighters in is org

i won't try to understated what i did

what i did was shitty

Alright you did a shit thing, now the best thing you can do is to restart again and not throw shit at yourself , people want to fight and enjoy the game, and the only way to do it is through organization owners that work theyr butts off on a daily basis.

Now you understand.

i dont think anyone sh

Alright you did a shit thing, now the best thing you can do is to restart again and not throw shit at yourself , people want to fight and enjoy the game, and the only wy to do it is through organiaztion owners that work theyr butts off on a daily basis.

Now you understand.

think you for trying to defend me sir its nice of you thank you are just trying to be a friend

but they should be mad at me sir and i am just trying to own up to what i did

you know if it was one of the other managers you don't like that did what i did you would wage war on them lol

i know you well enough to know that and that is being nice lol

thanks for trying sir but like i said there is nothing i can say nor you that makes this better

i dont think anyone sh

think you for trying to defend me sir its nice of you thank you are just trying to be a friend

but they should be mad at me sir and i am just trying to own up to what i did

you know if it was one of the other managers you don't like that did what i did you would wage war on them lol

i know you well enough to know that and that is being nice lol

thanks for trying sir but like i said there is nothing i can say nor you that makes this better

I never said they shoulnd be mad, infact they have all the rights to be mad, honestly i was kinda mad too when i learned what happened, but it is a drama of the past, what is done is done, i want to fight, and many other people want to, and there is no better person than you to give fun to some managers in The Island, the only alternative is slave labour in an organization that have the monopoly.

Listen JJ, people ARE mad at you, but people will still join yur org without giving a shit and just enjoy this goddamn fucking game.

I didn't read anything after page 38 but stop being so fucking dramatic JJ. It was never about you. No one was after you. No one was making fun of you. The shit you jumped on was me winding up Mamado because the lad's walking around calling people niggers, faggots and basically being a horrible cnt. So he deserves to be wound up a bit.

And to boot, The Unit got exposed as multi accounting too, so you're in the exact same boat as me man. Stop taking everything so seriously. You can make another org whenever the fuck you want. How many top level managers do you work with? I know HG didn't have any at the start. We basically build up our links to these people ourselves.

I know those two little dickheads are going to respond to this in some form of negative way, most likely with large text and hashtags, but forget their responses. You just need to stop taking shit personally, stop being emotional with it, cut those two arseholes who have absolutely dragged your name through the dirt at this stage and just reset yourself mate.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I know those two little dickheads are going to respond to this in some form of negative way, most likely with large text and hashtags, but forget their responses. You just need to stop taking shit personally, stop being emotional with it, cut those two arseholes who have absolutely dragged your name through the dirt at this stage and just reset yourself mate.

I find that tryng to cut through the friendsip of a person that is susceptible to cheap shots like yours, very commendable, sir, well played, you are a class act really.

In what way i did dragged him into shit exactly?? you really are kinda of a big worm "pal", using this drama by draining out a person that is susceptible to all this shit, you are really a massive cbomb.

He know better than you for sure, what our partnership and friendship based on trust is, you are just a big worm for pretending to know whatever shit i did to him that is passing through your distorted mind.

Oh and please, who is exactly the multiaccount that was caught in The Unit?? really want to know because i am totally unaware of this, when and who are these persons??

I didn't read anything after page 38 but stop being so fucking dramatic JJ. It was never about you. No one was after you. No one was making fun of you. The shit you jumped on was me winding up Mamado because the lad's walking around calling people niggers, faggots and basically being a horrible cnt. So he deserves to be wound up a bit.

And to boot, The Unit got exposed as multi accounting too, so you're in the exact same boat as me man. Stop taking everything so seriously. You can make another org whenever the fuck you want. How many top level managers do you work with? I know HG didn't have any at the start. We basically build up our links to these people ourselves.

i am not talking anything about you sir

just what i did to the fighters in my org

\

"I didn't read anything after page 38 but stop being so fucking dramatic JJ. It was never about you. No one was after you. No one was making fun of you."

i dont know what this has to do with anything i have wrote here today sir ?

everything i have said has too do with me shutting my org down it was a shitty thing to do i dont know why ypo posted what you did ?

did you even read what i wrote at all ?

\

"I didn't read anything after page 38 but stop being so fucking dramatic JJ. It was never about you. No one was after you. No one was making fun of you."

everything i have said has too do with me shutting my org down it was a shitty thing to do i dont know why ypo posted what you did ?

He is just there to stir shit a little bit more, with SAINT written in his forehead ofcourse, but at this poiint JJ, you should know what type of worm Clyde and his bedroomfriend Multie Thistleton are.

\

You closed your org because you made a reactionary response. You took something I said ridiculously personal. But nothing I said was aimed at you what so ever. You weren't even posting on the forums when I wrote it and I don't know if you were even posting in that thread.

But why am I bothering? Your response here says it all. You still hold me accountable for something, even though I never said a bad word about you and even stuck up for you constantly throughout this. You're letting the "hated" overtake you, even though not one person here has been negative towards you. You're just going to turn into another arsehole on the forums that everyone hates, just like those two guys you keep calling your buddies despite the fact they just keep dragging your name through the mud.

So good luck JJ. If you want to push back on people extending the olive branch, expect there to be no mercy going forward. That's two orgs that crumbled when you went up against us...I'll see you at #3.

"You just need to stop taking shit personally, stop being emotional "

man i don't know what it is with you sir

but am i being a emotional yes i am emotional driven person i cant change that for you me nobody it like trying to tell me to change how tall i am i cant do it

we are all different sir i am not a shame of being a emotional person or showing emotions that who i am

"You just need to stop taking shit personally, stop being emotional "

man i don't know what it is with you sir

but am i being a emotional yes i am emotional driven person i cant change that for you me nobody it like trying to tell me to change how tall i am i cant do it

we are all different sir i am not a shame of being a emotional person or showing emotions that who i am

You made a snap judgement emotional decision to close World Combat. You regretted it.

You put your trust in other people in Slaughterhouse. You regretted it.

You closed IslandFC because you made a snap judgement emotional decision. You regretted it.

Definition of insanity is making the same mistakes over and over JJ.

But why am I bothering? Your response here says it all. You still hold me accountable for something,

what in my response says i hold anyone but myself accountable ?

please show it to me and if you took it that way that is not how it was meant

i post here to try and take responsibility for my action i think i said it about 15 times that i only have my self to blame that i wish i could point the finger at someone other than me but i cant

did you read that ? or no? not one thing in your post matches anything i posted today sir and if you read it then read your post you will see that

You made a snap judgement emotional decision to close World Combat. You regretted it.

You put your trust in other people in Slaughterhouse. You regretted it.

You closed IslandFC because you made a snap judgement emotional decision. You regretted it.

Definition of insanity is making the same mistakes over and over JJ.

you right sir all those thing are true

well expect i did not close world combat i sold the org to someone

Oh alright, thats the account of my brother wife.

But hey, isnt it kinda the same of what happened to your bedroom buddy Reggie Thistleton?? Cory Falco had one fighter fight in the Island FC, with 0-0 and he was even a 18yo lol, one fight and he was cut.

Cory Falco is mostly doing quick tournament fights on her own to learn the game, so i dont understand where is the problem, what she did was wrong she shouldnt have been hired in Isalnd FC though, but i can assure you that my brother is not doing shady shit at all, just like your buddy Reggie, right? but you know what Clyde, i would expect this from people that just staretd the game and learn the mechanism and the rules, not from a well established and veteran manager like Reggie Thistleton, right??

A pat in the back to GBK16 and his investigative skills, since the first thing ever my brother did, was to send a message to Mike Tycoon and tell him that Gianlu Bonghi and Cory Falco are sharing the same IP for obvious reason (yuk yuk, they even share the bed!! ) did Reggie Thistleton did the same?? or just when he get caught he admit he share ip with "roomates" ??

Plus, can somebody please tell to that egghead of GBK16 that Krye Falcon is in no way bind neither to me and my brother , despite the " similar name" FFS, so every manager with Falco written in his nickname, is autoamtically a multi of my brother's wife....for fuck sake, and to think that GBK16 said "THIS IS NOT PARANOIA" lol.

Now let the forum Crows thumb the shit down of me, luv it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh alright, thats the account of my brother wife.

But hey, isnt it kinda the same of what happened to your bedroom buddy Reggie Thistleton?? Cory Falco had one fighter fight in the Island FC, with 0-0 and he was even a 18yo lol, one fight and he was cut.

Cory fAlco is mostly doing quick tournament fights on her own to learn the game, so i dont understand where is the problem, what she did was wrong she shoudntt have been hired in Isalnd FC though, but i can assure you that my brother is not doing shady shit at all, just liek your buddy Reggie, right? but you know what Clyde, i would expect this from peopel that just staretd the game and learn the mecahnism and the ruels, not from a well established and veteran manager liek Reggie Thistleton, right??

A pat in the back to GBK16 and his investigative skills, sicne the first thing ever my brother did, was to send a message to Mike Tycoon and tell him that Gianlu Bonghi and Cory fAlco are sahring the same IP for obviosu reason (yuk yuk, they even share the bed!! ) did REggie Thistleton did the same?? or just when he get caught he admit he share ip with "roomates" ??

Plus, can somebody please tell to that egghead of GBK16 that Krye Falcon is in no way bind neither to me and my brother , despite the " similar name" FFS, so every manager with Falco written in his naickanme, is autoamtically a multi of my brother's wife....for fuck sake, and to think that GBK16 said "THIS IS NOT PARANOIA" lol.

Now let the forum Crows thumb the shit down of me, luv it.

I fully agree that it's the same thing that happened with Reggie....so.....is Mamado calling you a cheater as well or what? I also agree with you that Reggie probably should have known better, and that Elk had a few guys in Reggie's orgs where as your brother/his bird only had one so in Reggie's case it's a bit worse. But the fundamentals of the situation are...it's the same crime. So you can post in every thread about how Highland are all a bunch of cheaters, or you can see that your brother is in the exact same boat (and another Unit member too). My big brother joined the game a while ago and wanted a fighter in HG. Had I not previously been informed of the rules, I'd likely have sent him the invite not even thinking about it.

GBK didn't say your bro and Krye were the same person, just happened to mention that it was ironic.

did you read that ? or no? not one thing in your post matches anything i posted today sir and if you read it then read your post you will see that

Dude seriously, stop responding to him, he is just there to stir shit even more and to let you feel like a little shit.

Obviosuly with SAINT written in his forehad, because he is a massive treacherous worm.

I fully agree that it's the same thing that happened with Reggie....so.....is Mamado calling you a cheater as well or what? I also agree with you that Reggie probably should have known better, and that Elk had a few guys in Reggie's orgs where as your brother/his bird only had one so in Reggie's case it's a bit worse. But the fundamentals of the situation are...it's the same crime. So you can post in every thread about how Highland are all a bunch of cheaters, or you can see that your brother is in the exact same boat (and another Unit member too). My big brother joined the game a while ago and wanted a fighter in HG. Had I not previously been informed of the rules, I'd likely have sent him the invite not even thinking about it.

GBK didn't say your bro and Krye were the same person, just happened to mention that it was ironic.

there is no unit anymore sir

I fully agree that it's the same thing that happened with Reggie....so.....is Mamado calling you a cheater as well or what?

Dude, i am totally obvlious of this story, my brother can even trace the house of someone here and go kill him, i am not accountable for that, he can do what the fuck he want, i dont see how Mamado would call me a cheater.

The day i realized his wife was in Island FC, was when i accepted the fight offer with one of his fighter, and then realized it was Cory Falco i was fighting against, the only thing i can say, is that those are noob mistakes from people that still learn the rules properly, maybe even a mistake from Mamado that should have known betetr, for the rest, as i said, he can even hack the whole fucking game, and i am not accountable of what my brother do, but you are accountable of what Reggie do, since he owned a goddam organization.