Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

I didn't read anything after page 38 but stop being so fucking dramatic JJ. It was never about you. No one was after you. No one was making fun of you. The shit you jumped on was me winding up Mamado because the lad's walking around calling people niggers, faggots and basically being a horrible cnt. So he deserves to be wound up a bit.

And to boot, The Unit got exposed as multi accounting too, so you're in the exact same boat as me man. Stop taking everything so seriously. You can make another org whenever the fuck you want. How many top level managers do you work with? I know HG didn't have any at the start. We basically build up our links to these people ourselves.

I know those two little dickheads are going to respond to this in some form of negative way, most likely with large text and hashtags, but forget their responses. You just need to stop taking shit personally, stop being emotional with it, cut those two arseholes who have absolutely dragged your name through the dirt at this stage and just reset yourself mate.

i am sorry i don't see where anything in this has too do with anything i have said today not one thing here match any of my post today

all i have posted today is how i was sorry to the fighters in my org for shutting it down that i fucked up and i take full responsibility for my action

i dont know how much clear i can be

o and that i feel shitty for shutting the org down

• Upvote 1

i am sorry i don't see where anything in this has too do with anything i have said today not one thing here match any of my post today

all i have posted today is how i was sorry to the fighters in my org for shutting it down that i fucked up and i take full responsibility for my action

i dont know how much clear i can be

o and that i feel shitty for shutting the org down

Alright last post from me, simply just stop listening to him.

He will reply again that you quit 2 organizations now, that you quit 2 alliances and how bad you are shitting on yourself.

Simply put, he is here to stir shit up a a little bit until he decide thats enough now seriously JJ, cool tings down a little bit, and next season you will be a born again christian, lol.

People here dont care, the ONLY thing you can really do is make a new organization whenever you feel good about it, and let people play again, end of story, "We are in the pipe, five by five"

Dude, i am totally obvlious of this story, my brother can even trace the house of someone here and go kill him, i am not accountable for that, he can do what the fuck he want, i dont see how Mamado would call me a cheater.

The day i realized his wife was in Island FC, was when i accepted the fight offer with one of his fighter, and then realized it was Cory Falco i was fighting against, the only thing i can say, is that those are noob mistakes from people that still learn the rules properly, maybe even a mistake from Mamado that should have known betetr, for the rest, as i said, he can even hack the whole fucking game, and i am not accountable of what my brother do, but you are accountable of what Reggie do, since he owned a goddam organization.

Exactly. But here's the thing...you've been going around holding me and Highland accountable for two guys in our alliance having a multi account.

So Mamado calls me a cheater, you call me shady, you both call Highland cheaters...because Reggie had another account in his IP which interacted with him.

Yet your own brother, in your alliance, had another account in his IP which interacted with him.

See the similarities?

You want to blame me for Reg when your own brother did the same shit as Reg, yet you want no accountability for it yourself. You guys were representing Unit all day every day, calling the entire of Highland cheaters...when even guys in your team were cheating.

I fully agree that it's the same thing that happened with Reggie....so.....is Mamado calling you a cheater as well or what? I also agree with you that Reggie probably should have known better, and that Elk had a few guys in Reggie's orgs where as your brother/his bird only had one so in Reggie's case it's a bit worse. But the fundamentals of the situation are...it's the same crime. So you can post in every thread about how Highland are all a bunch of cheaters, or you can see that your brother is in the exact same boat (and another Unit member too). My big brother joined the game a while ago and wanted a fighter in HG. Had I not previously been informed of the rules, I'd likely have sent him the invite not even thinking about it.

GBK didn't say your bro and Krye were the same person, just happened to mention that it was ironic.

there is a big different in what happen here i am sure plenty of org owners has had this happen to them this nothing like highland island nothing at all

funny you would try to make it like is i mean island fc is gone and i was the org owner of ifc and i new nothing about this where reggie was the org owner of highland island and he was the one doing the cheating are you telling be the 2 are alike in anyway ?

so is every org owner guilty if they had a manager who had fighters in there orgs who where multi with out them knowing

• Upvote 1

Can this thread just be locked already Mod team? Get on top of this shit.

IFC is done.

All this thread is now is yet another thread for the same conversation that is happening in 3-4 other threads to take place, time to get control of this nonsense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

there is no unit anymore sir

Yes there is, Mamado recreated it.

• Downvote 1

Exactly. But here's the thing...you've been going around holding me and Highland accountable for two guys in our alliance having a multi account.

Yes, because first, Reggie is a veteran, second he never told anybody he was "sharing ip's with roomates", third, he fucking have his nerdy fat fingers full inside Highland Island.

I am so so sorry if things are a tad bit different here.

Can this thread just be locked already Mod team? Get on top of this shit.

IFC is done.

All this thread is now is yet another thread for the same conversation that is happening in 3-4 other threads to take place, time to get control of this nonsense.

I agree, and so should be closed the Thread about Tycoon Times, you superhuman holder of the divine truth agree with me, aye? comeon show me how powerful your forum red belt is, and how much of a sayng you have because you play this game since years, aye aye captain?

I find more nonsense in the Tycoon Times thread, only buttbuddies and pats on the back parroting eachothers, when the "issue" of the Tycoon times have been dealt with since forever??

Oh but alright, it is the circlejerk that decide when a thread should be closed and who can post on it, ehhehe little pathetic nutters.

• Downvote 2

superhuman holder of the divine truth... Yeah that's me :)

Excessive off topic spamming = Locked thread according to the rules of every message board I have ever been on. Which basically means they should be closing every thread you have posted on. You have also been "flaming" other members in every single post for days now, in most forums that combined with spamming is an easy ban. You should be glad you're on MMATycoon forums where the rules are laid back.

Honestly... u so mad bro.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

superhuman holder of the divine truth... Yeah that's me :)

Excessive off topic spamming = Locked thread according to the rules of every message board I have ever been on. Which basically means they should be closing every thread you have posted on. You have also been "flaming" other members in every single post for days now, in most forums that combined with spamming is an easy ban. You should be glad you're on MMATycoon forums where the rules are laid back.

Honestly... u so mad bro.

Thats the same thing you did and the people you are brofisting, thats fifty fifty " mate".

"call for closing the thread, call other people mad" well played sir, well played.

Not mad at all though, actually i am loving it, expecially when people like you, love to make some passive aggresive cheap shots and then play the Saint card by calling the moderators, totally loving it, isnt it the reason i keep replyng to you guys, afterall?? :thumbup:

JJ, you are a good dude. Made a mistake.

You manned up, took responsibility and now some of us accept your apology and can move on. Start another org if you have any passion or drive to do it. .A lot of managers have their fighters hearts with IFC. Jung and Lobtov were champs.

You've always been a stand up guy, you just really need to buckle down and and take control when you have an org, and/or when you want to close down or sell the org you have to do it more responsibly.

My two cents, no hard feelings either way

• Upvote 2

JJ, you are a good dude. Made a mistake.

You manned up, took responsibility and now some of us accept your apology and can move on. Start another org if you have any passion or drive to do it. .A lot of managers have their fighters hearts with IFC. Jung and Lobtov were champs.

You've always been a stand up guy, you just really need to buckle down and and take control when you have an org, and/or when you want to close down or sell the org you have to do it more responsibly.

My two cents, no hard feelings either way

thank you for your kind words sir

and jung and lobtov where both great fun to have !

and i agree with this 100% "really need to buckle down and and take control when you have an org, and/or when you want to close down or sell the org you have to do it more responsibly"

• Upvote 1

:explode: ISLAND FC :explode:

WE BACK WE BACK GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

First of our apolagies for those who had fighters with us before

We aware that our actions spoiled the season for some

WE SORRY FOR THOSE :(

The reasons why we shut doors are well known in the comunity

But we will not continue the discution on this thread

We want this thread for fighting and fighting ONLY ;)

NOW

LET THE SHOW BEGIN

You guys know what we do!

We give to you the most exiting and active organization in The Island...

For those who have signed with others GOOD LUCK

They will soon start seeing the diferense, if they didnt yet...

As allways i will be calling every event with previews and reviews on regular basis...#THEBEST

Ocasional interviews and bio's will be added if requested to...

Our Champions special awards still on ONLY @ ISLAND FC :youwish:

Hey we re-opening from 0 contracts are not great yet, but those who know us from before know that they are #UNBEATABLE :winner:

Get in touch with the staff for contracts

Loads of FA former IFC fighters on the market, worth a look

What a ride this season has been lads

We are re-opening the doors #FORTHEFANS

LET THE BLOOD FLOW and HEADS ROLL !!

#THEUNIT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sorry, JJ, if it was just you I'd re-sign, but I just cant come back to this org. I really dont vibe with a few of your employees. Smack talk is fun, but I don't play this game to engage in internet fights on the daily. Good luck with the org, man!

If your vibe was any good or positive , you wouldnt wriite a post like this straight after a positive welcoming pm...if any thing you would just pm him....lets be honest you dont realy WISH him luck thoe if you did you wouldnt try to crash the party here you would just follow your path.......by the way "few of your employees" there is only 1 other employee ,and thats ME......" I don't play this game to engage in internet fights on the daily." ?....doesnt realy make sense, well this is a fight game so you need to be thik skined and handle the beast ;).....that is the reason why im answering to this post.....good luck for you to,,, in this new acount "SIR" ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If your vibe was any good or positive , you wouldnt wriite a post like this straight after a positive welcoming pm...if any thing you would just pm him....lets be honest you dont realy WISH him luck thoe if you did you wouldnt try to crash the party here you would just follow your path.......by the way "few of your employees" there is only 1 other employee ,and thats ME......" I don't play this game to engage in internet fights on the daily." ?....doesnt realy make sense, well this is a fight game so you need to be thik skined and handle the beast ;).....that is the reason why im answering to this post.....good luck for you to,,, in this new acount "SIR" ;)

Ah, I see, so not only are we supposed to sit back and wait for your little forum bitch-fest/hissy fit to end while our contracts, hype and fighters gets thrown into the garbage, but now you expect us to accept you back with open arms a day later with a smile and some good old fashioned positive reinforcement.

I sent a post to JJ so he know why I wasn't signing. We're not that close, but we talk here and there and I dont message many people directly. I've been with two orgs he's abandoned now, but I'd still join future ones if he doesn't involve #THEUNIT

I love trash talk between fighters, but you and Gianka are the MMA Tycoon equivalent of a YouTube commenter.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ah, I see, so not only are we supposed to sit back and wait for your little forum bitch-fest/hissy fit to end while our contracts, hype and fighters gets thrown into the garbage, but now you expect us to accept you back with open arms a day later with a smile and some good old fashioned positive reinforcement.

I sent a post to JJ so he know why I wasn't signing. We're not that close, but we talk here and there and I dont message many people directly. I've been with two orgs he's abandoned now, but I'd still join future ones if he doesn't involve *#THEUNIT

I love trash talk between fighters, but you and Gianka are the MMA Tycoon equivalente of a YouTube commenter.

you upset because your fighters got messed up when IFC shut down....i entirely understand that.....but if you think our little forum bitch-fest/hissy fit are just fits well they aint we had serious and evident grounds that there was people directly competing with our organization that were cheating it did however paid dividends and was defenitly a win to all honest players in the all comunity (this game doesnt revolve around you sir) .....the old IFC was shut down for a bigger reason then any ones fighters....our decision made MIKE take the case into hes own hands and the responsible ones are being put down......SO WHAT WE DID WAS BIGGER THEN YOUR FIGHTER HYPE

No hard feelings from me towards you realy....you are a good manager with good fighters ....and you wellcome to join our organization BEST SMALK TALK SHOW whenever you want.....i know it gets boring anywere else but here :)

WELCOME TO THE NEWCOMERS

*#THEUNIT = honest hard working war minded loyal active entretaining helpfull united against cheating

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:weeping: you upset because your fighters got messed up when IFC shut down....i entirely understand that.....but if you think our little forum bitch-fest/hissy fit are just fits well they aint we had serious and evident grounds that there was people directly competing with our organization that were cheating it did however paid dividends and was defenitly a win to all honest players in the all comunity (this game doesnt revolve around you sir) .....the old IFC was shut down for a bigger reason then any ones fighters....our decision made MIKE take the case into hes own hands and the responsible ones are being put down......SO WHAT WE DID WAS BIGGER THEN YOUR FIGHTER HYPE

No hard feelings from me towards you realy....you are a good manager with good fighters ....and you wellcome to join our organization BEST SMALK TALK SHOW whenever you want.....i know it gets boring anywere else but here :)

WELCOME TO THE NEWCOMERS :winner:

*#THEUNIT = honest hard working war minded loyal active entretaining helpfull united against cheating

ps::Me and Gianka give life to this place :yes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:graduated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31j43R77tOc :graduated:

Following Sun Tzu principles and applying them correctly could help the more warminded players ;)

Lets get it straight

THIS IS A FIGHTING GAME

in all senses of the word

in all aspects of the game

Thik skin needed to handle the forum

PLAY HARD

CHEATING NOT WELCOME HERE

WARRIORS

ISLAND FC

SALUTES ALL OF YOU

#ISLANDFC

#THE UNIT

:thumbup:

• Upvote 2

Alright i am glad to hear the news, now the best thing to do, is to bring back the old organization, and maybe the fighters that have left or got released to free agency, what a massive mess though, if only i knew you can bring back a defunct org at request....i would have never released all my best island fighters...daaaaaaaamn.

Whatever, the next season will be a born again JJ and Island FC :guitar:

• Upvote 1

Alright i am glad to hear the news, now the best thing to do, is to bring back the old organization, and maybe the fighters that have left or got released to free agency, what a massive mess though, if only i knew you can bring back a defunct org at request....i would have never released all my best island fighters...daaaaaaaamn.

Whatever, the next season will be a born again JJ and Island FC :guitar:

lol i think we all can see i have no business running a org and that's ok i just wish i could have figured that out sooner before the meltdown

some will say i should have seen it with my other orgs?

but i did not shut world combat down i sold the org the person i sold it to merged into another org i think others have done that before right?

and slaughterhouse is still running i sold it to the guy who runs it

it is still open all thow its not ranked as high as when i had it but its still going

my fuck up was ifc and ifc only and lets face its a big fuck up

i should not run a org i see that now so i wont

most new that was not true when i said it lol

true is i don't know what to do in this game with no org

i messed up i young and dumb i going to learn from it

and try again

good luck to all island fc fighters with the rest of the season

coming to the island next season

ISLAND FC 2.0