Team Fight Master Creation Tournament

The1rstSaint

a few suprises no doubt, Mr Irrelevant Lexington Steele picking up the fastes KO, not bad for a last pick.

By the way guys only two more fights for the Team Competition so if you where unlucky and got a shit fighter you can scrap them after the Team Competition is over. But you can still try your luck in the 16 fighter Tournament. I would love to see everyone entered but i know some may want to drop out, i can find a replacement so no worries. Just keep them please for two more fights.

• Upvote 1

after the Team Competition i presume?

would you really want to throw away a shot at 800K in prize money for tournament winner though?

As in long-term. Just 2 1/2 weeks between fights for 18 yr olds isn't particularly great for their development, maybe if he'd rolled granite chin or something I would have kept him but alas it was not to be :P

As in long-term. Just 2 1/2 weeks between fights for 18 yr olds isn't particularly great for their development, maybe if he'd rolled granite chin or something I would have kept him but alas it was not to be :P

if a 30 day trainning period between tournament fights will help we can do that. i have already booked for the two more team competitions though.

If other people are up for that I'm cool with it. But yeah no worries man, The Wee Man will continue to grind his way to 3-0 through UD victories ;)

I think 30 days would be more appropriate anyway myself, The Team Competition part is more in fun and games while the tournament is the more serious, and with a prize and title on the line.

so if anyone is opposed of a 30 day period between tournament rounds please PM your thoughts.

http://i.imgur.com/IEoqtYK.jpg

" I'm very dissapointed with my performance. I knew my opponents game plan coming into this fight, unfortunately I made a few tactical errors and was punished for them. Props to Gale Snoats, he bettered me today however I will be looking for my revenge when it comes to the tournament. Hopefully that motherfucker won't be able to submit me from a different country again. "

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://i.imgur.com/IEoqtYK.jpg

" I'm very dissapointed with my performance. I knew my opponents game plan coming into this fight, unfortunately I made a few tactical errors and was punished for them. Props to Gale Snoats, he bettered me today however I will be looking for my revenge when it comes to the tournament. Hopefully that motherfucker won't be able to submit me from a different country again. "

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14391921581862.png

Eyeam Yurmommy

You'll be even more depressed soon boy.

------

Eyeam Yurmommy vs Shunsuke Nakamura

• Upvote 1