The New Players Guide to Effective Fighter Building

PSUMike

yeah i now have fighters with 10 conditioning and 1 strength so I will have to wait a month or two to get these fighters into shape! hahah *cheers to waiting* nothig really else to do when you're grinding

Is it definatly still worth it to do that now that Mike slowed down cardio/strength? Im fairly certain its slower then it was

I could be wrong. I was using different sups cause ic ouldn't afford the best ones so it went slower, and someone made a post stating that. So i was kinda like oh ok, that sucks, and didnt really look into it that deep. If he didnt though there is a bigger difference between 150 and 159 sups then i thought.

I could be wrong. I was using different sups cause ic ouldn't afford the best ones so it went slower, and someone made a post stating that. So i was kinda like oh ok, that sucks, and didnt really look into it that deep. If he didnt though there is a bigger difference between 150 and 159 sups then i thought.

I believe the difference is huge since it cost 70K to make a 150 supplement and 700k to make a 159 supplement

So glad I found this guy as I've been making a few Bisping's lol

I'm looking to make a Chuck Liddell now, with the intent of training him up and waiting a while before fighting. I just have one question... does anybody know what the values needed are to gain wonderful of proficient?

There are 122 points to allocate, how much would I need to put in wrestling/boxing for starters?

What do you guys usually shoot for with physical skills when you make a fighter? Values not necessarily which ones for what type of figther as he already said that.

And at what point in training do you consider your physical skilsl good? ie for a striker when do you say ok my agility is pretty solid now

For strength and conditioning, remarkable or above

For a striker, agility and speed are 'good' around proficient to strong

For a grappler, balance and speed are good around respectable to proficient in my eyes

So glad I found this guy as I've been making a few Bisping's lol

I'm looking to make a Chuck Liddell now, with the intent of training him up and waiting a while before fighting. I just have one question... does anybody know what the values needed are to gain wonderful of proficient?

There are 122 points to allocate, how much would I need to put in wrestling/boxing for starters?

well you have 3 options.

If you want a ready made fighter, I'd go 60 in boxing, 50 in wrestling, and 12 in BJJ.

If you want a longer term training fighter (someone you will train for a month then fight), split them evenly between boxing and wrestling.

If you plan on having a project fighter (someone you will be training for at least a game year and a half), max out boxing and put the rest in wrestling.

I've only lost to 2 Bispings that I can note and it was early in my fighter's careers. One of my fighters, who is now in the top 10 P4P in LA, lost to a Bisping in his 3rd fight. He's now 9-2 with 9 KOs. The other I can remember was my fighter Oliver Clothesoff who lost to Jumalaton Hirmu. Hirmu had something like competent MT and woeful or mediocre everything else. Oliver got headkicked. But aside from that, even on the guys I cut, I can't really recall losing to any other Bispings. And I have a damn good memory (as I just proved by rattling off those fights without going back to check).

Is it definatly still worth it to do that now that Mike slowed down cardio/strength? Im fairly certain its slower then it was

It's slow once you get to superb/remarkable/wonderful. I have a fighter on wonderful and he won't budge. It took him 6 sessions to get from remarkable to wonderful but when he first started he was jumping every 2 training sessions. Much harder now to get your skills to wonderful (all skills)

For strength and cardio, it seems like you go up about 7.5 points in your first session then about 2.5 points in every session after that. My highest is remarkable so I can't speak for anything beyond that but I will be able to soon as I am trying to get one of my guy's strength up to around exceptional.

What kind of tactics do u suggest if the match is Chuck Liddel vs Chuck Liddel, but it just so happens ur Chuck has better wrestling (awful takedown offense) and his has better standup?

What kind of tactics do u suggest if the match is Chuck Liddel vs Chuck Liddel, but it just so happens ur Chuck has better wrestling (awful takedown offense) and his has better standup?

Does your guy have any sort of offensive wrestling? If he does, set him to shoot about 5-10%. If not, play a counter/accuracy strategy standing.

In a Chuck vs Chuck match, you probably won't be able to take him down with a little better wrestling, and you'll waste a lot of energy that you need if you try it too much. I'd say try maybe 5% and see if you get lucky.

But you can still use that wrestling. Put him in the clinch and take advantage. People often forget about the areas they don't focus on, but if he's weaker than you in your weakness, it's now a strength