Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

Pussy. Everybody complaining about The Unit's merc addition to Klatz is a little bitch. Each team can have 1 merc. they got theirs. stop being whiny premadonna bitches. you guys are supposed to be men, but you act like a bunch of school girls.

Eh, always said that, but then we would have moderators themselves coming in and be part of the circlejerk, am i right PBR ?

how great the Unit is ?
you did not hear it from from me ?
i have said the unit might be outgunned but we would still fight
but that's far from saying we are great
and if you dont like our team then change the rules
we can have one mercenary if needed
i felt it was absolutely needed
the rules were made i did not make them
and hey was Qlimax not made to help up and coming noob managers to get better at the game ?
if so then why are the teachers and not the noobs representing Qlimax ?
not that i care i dont
but since you brought up the unit team 1st

Ok JJ you clearly are still defensive, after the whole shitstorm form the TWWN and with the comments about the Unit i was not referring to you, it was the person which name we shall not speak. lol

I tried to make a joke here, BANTER, if you know what i mean. If i had know it would start an outburst like this in here i would have let it be.

You guys are sensitive arent you??????

And like grant said he asked around in alliance chat. and those who spoke up are now in the team. And just because the alliance motto is helping newer manager, doesnt mean we older manager cant have fun, kicking the living shit out of WOLF, as revenge. :P

and hey was Qlimax not made to help up and coming noob managers to get better at the game ?
if so then why are the teachers and not the noobs representing Qlimax ?
not that i care i dont
but since you brought up the unit team 1st

Without the comments before from you i would have taken it as smacktalk, but clearly it is still to early and you guys think the whole world is out to get you.

You are a paranoid bunch arent you?????

and "not that i care" ???? clearly you cared well enough to comment on it.

But as i said i just stay away from the Unit trying to smacktalk, some of you cant handle it the right way. Look at it i am writing so much as responds where a nice on line punch line would have been way better and more entertaining.

And since it is a rule i dont give a damn about the merc, it is anyway 50/50 luck on creation

I just have one QUESTION to WOLF, can i make my guy 1 pound under???????? looooooooooool

• Upvote 3

All this drama over nothing really. Drop it. The Unit entered a team and got a mercenary for their team. Nothing untoward going on. Not everyone is into the whole creation tournament thing. If Klatz is happy enough to be part of The Unit it shouldn't matter. I honestly feel this is more a thing against The Unit rather than people genuinely angry that they couldn't find 5 members.

The mercenary rule wasn't added as a team filler, it was more added as a thing so managers who couldn't enter as part of an alliance also get their share of the action. If they are happy enough entering as part of an alliance they aren't a member of then so be it.

• Upvote 3

I dont wanna start shit, just so you know and only wanna say one thing.

We heard over the last weeks how great the Unit is and you got a lot of members, but you cant even put a team together with just Unit members, this is kinda embarrassing. Seems like it aint that great.

You are a paranoid bunch arent you?????

But as i said i just stay away from the Unit trying to smacktalk, some of you cant handle it the right way.

And since it is a rule i dont give a damn about the merc, it is anyway 50/50 luck on creation

Yup, you are the definiton of a massive soldier's head.

Eehhe, spoken like a true upset college nerd, are you flipping around your glasses, in sign of disgust now??

How cute is the circlejerk to the rescue though??

what are you even talking about? and why is that always your go to? just start name calling and making fun of people who you actually know nothing about.

what are you even talking about? and why is that always your go to? just start name calling and making fun of people who you actually know nothing about.

Dude, i already told you, your stupid games of bad hidden attacks and "winning internet arguments" while sounding like a superior super polite hipster retard wont work with me.

First of all you start the desperate housewife drama by shitting on other Alliance, because they use one merc according to rules and by no means you were real about it but just to piss off Mamado and JJ obviously, then you go in full dry vagina mode if people shit talk you back, dont flip your glasses bro you need them to read.

Then we have ze germans and theyr retarded incoherent rambling about smack talking and not caring, but the first thing he did was to piss on this mercenary drama just like you did and show "how embarassing" it is to everybody.

Now go play your games of desperate housewifes elsewhere if you cant deal with people that respond to you, otherwise you shut your little goldie mouth, boy.

You either keep it clean or dont start shit, but you can always go cry to PBR and spam the multireport button with your little fat slimey fingers.

Dude, i already told you, your stupid games of bad hidden attacks and "winning internet arguments" while sounding like a superior super polite hipster retard wont work with me.

First of all you start the desperate housewife drama by shitting on other Alliance, because they use one merc according to rules and by no means you were real about it but just to piss off Mamado and JJ obviously, then you go in full dry vagina mode if people shit talk you back, dont flip your glasses bro you need them to read.

Then we have ze germans and theyr retarded incoherent rambling about smack talking and not caring, but the first thing he did was to piss on this mercenary drama just like you did and show "how embarassing" it is to everybody.

Now go play your games of desperate housewifes elsewhere if you cant deal with people that respond to you, otherwise you shut your little goldie mouth, boy.

You either keep it clean or dont start shit, but you can always go cry to PBR and spam the multireport button with your little fat slimey fingers.

all i did was point out the fact that hiring a merc wasnt needed to fill the team, but so your alliance "wont get crushed as bad as we would have"

and thats a direct quote from someone who was involved with the initial team