Tycoon Survivor Tournament

You did not miss much not everyone is allowed only his buddies. Bismillah Awaluhu wa Akhiruhu.

try being active in the actual game, not just the forums and people would take you serious.

You did not miss much not everyone is allowed only his buddies. Bismillah Awaluhu wa Akhiruhu.

i barely have any buddies at all in this game. That was not the reason. People told me that you are getting banned and that has been confirmed by a mod. I was very civil with my explanation and response. Please, don't start shit in this thread,

i barely have any buddies at all in this game. That was not the reason. People told me that you are getting banned and that has been confirmed by a mod. I was very civil with my explanation and response. Please, don't start shit in this thread,

http://static.yourtango.com/cdn/farfuture/i67e8RDjHlqMNehUK0V2MdXYNlaZ_O0rqDk1Iq6JI4w/mtime:1457981765/sites/default/files/7_10.gif

Muhammed basically he probably thinks your a cbomb like everyone else. Please fuck off out of this thread now. Have a nice evening.

I am only less than a month in this game and haven't done nothing bad to not let me participate in this tournament. Anyway if he doesn't want everyone to take part in it and doesn't want me to participate I guess its his call. Good bye then my last post in this thread. Alhamdulillah.

I am only less than a month in this game and haven't done nothing bad to not let me participate in this tournament. Anyway if he doesn't want everyone to take part in it and doesn't want me to participate I guess its his call. Good bye then my last post in this thread. Alhamdulillah.

you havent done ANYTHING in the game except create one fighter to win vip. then sit him down to not train.

I got in cuz I happened to be up at three am lol. Insomnia has its perks. Do we get to consult with our team before creation?

Right now i just want to leave it till either tomorrow or sunday for draft picks. I have a busy day tomorrow and potentially Saturday. MAYBE if there are enough sign ups we can have a look at numbers for entry but cant promise anything. Creation date will probably be like a week after the draft picks are complete so yes there is time to consult with your team.

No-one is safe in...

SURVIVOR

Have you got what it takes to be Tycoon's first survivor?

4 tribe captains will select who they want in their tribe and battle against the other 3 tribes in an attempt to survive through to the individual stages of the tournament. The losing tribes will be forced to vote out 1 of their own fighters, the choice is yours - do you want to vote out one of your own strongest team mates so you won't have to risk facing him in the Individual Stages? Or do you want rid of your weakest member so your tribe has a higher chance of success in the next round, thus keeping your tribe safe? Play the game as strategically, sneaky or as honorably as you want in order to achieve the ultimate goal of being the last man standing and getting that cash prize.

• 24 28 people in total.
  • 4 Tribes of 6 7 people.
  • 4 highest ranked managers will select who is on their team with draft picks and name their tribes.

I have corrected the Scrub King's Typos and am unilaterally reopening sign-ups

25. GWad

Edit: No humors allowed

• Upvote 1

No-one is safe in...

SURVIVOR

Have you got what it takes to be Tycoon's first survivor?

4 tribe captains will select who they want in their tribe and battle against the other 3 tribes in an attempt to survive through to the individual stages of the tournament. The losing tribes will be forced to vote out 1 of their own fighters, the choice is yours - do you want to vote out one of your own strongest team mates so you won't have to risk facing him in the Individual Stages? Or do you want rid of your weakest member so your tribe has a higher chance of success in the next round, thus keeping your tribe safe? Play the game as strategically, sneaky or as honorably as you want in order to achieve the ultimate goal of being the last man standing and getting that cash prize.

• 24 28 people in total.
  • 4 Tribes of 6 7 people.
  • 4 highest ranked managers will select who is on their team with draft picks and name their tribes.

I have corrected the Scrub King's Typos and am unilaterally reopening sign-ups

25. GWad

Edit: No humors allowed

except your numbers are off 5 teams would be 30 people.

just saw you said 7 man teams.