Tycoon Survivor Tournament

haha man im tired and can't think about what changes might be done with how many tribal rounds we would have and how many individual rounds we would need if i changed the amount of entrants... it may be really obvious but this brain aint working right now lol still anyone who wants to sign up go ahead and MAYBE we can come up with a solution.

No draft picks for now though, I'll announce that some time over the next 2-3 days.

So what happens at the end? Is there a jury vote?

haha nah man, don't see how that could work. I tried to make it as similar as possible but it isnt really possible!

Wow you guys suck how do I miss out on one of Rory's tournies??

I know fuck all these bitches.

Me and Grady are gonna start Tycoon Big Brother Tournament.

Up next is MMATycoon's the Bachelor - a group of 20 fighters kick the crap out of each other to win my affection. You have to be special to earn my rose.

Well that's just an easy win for me. ... Unless Conor signs up.

Any idea on the weight class Rory?

either 170 or 205, he asked me which one suited me better and I told him it didn't matter.

• Upvote 1

There could be a jury at the end. Made up of the fighters eliminated. Just like in the real game. That's another layer to be considered. They would vote on who they thought played the best game. Did a player make big moves? Did he ride a coat tail? Who deserves to be crowned the sole survivor at the end? Who earned it in the cage AND in the people's eyes. That makes it a lot more complex than just the best fighter wins at the end. Because if you take someone out then you likely won't get their vote. Gives a reason to keep their shitty fighters.

After going back and reading the structure of the individual stage it appears there's no voting ppl out after that point? I think it would be cool to not have fights eliminate ppl but voting to eliminate people.

The fighter that gains the most hype after each individual stage could get immunity? If you feel like your safe then you'll take easy fights and coast. If you feel like you're on the chopping block then you take tougher fights. At the end the fighters eliminated vote for the winner

I could go on and on with the layers added

• Downvote 1