Tycoon Survivor Tournament

I can see the pm conversations lol

Mike: hey Charlie, let's vote out Bill.

Charlie: what? Bill is in our alliance.

Mike: I know. But he's getting too cocky.

Charlie: okay. Let's vote out bill...

Later on...

Bill: hey Charlie, what's up?

Charlie: hey Bill.

Bill: so what do you think about mike? He's a pretty good guy huh.

Charlie: yeah, he said he wants to vote you out.

Bill: That mother fucker...

• Downvote 2

As bjorn is involved you will get this anyway probably to the point of bowel movements.

You may be on to something there. No way it's coincidence that I read this whilst dropping a deuce.

And seriously at this point I think spamfan is trying to see how many multiple posts he can get away with each go. Five in a row is anarchy. Mods you need to start deleting any posts after his first from now on. You also have the option of merging I believe but I think deleting his double/triple/quadruple/etc etc would send a better message.

• Upvote 2

It's called dropping an Enlow where I'm from

That hurts, I'm going to go kill myself now.

You may be on to something there. No way it's coincidence that I read this whilst dropping a deuce.

And seriously at this point I think spamfan is trying to see how many multiple posts he can get away with each go. Five in a row is anarchy. Mods you need to start deleting any posts after his first from now on. You also have the option of merging I believe but I think deleting his double/triple/quadruple/etc etc would send a better message.

What?
  • Downvote 2

What?

He is saying to combine all your posts into one post instead of posting 4 times in a row. Which is forum guidelines. Also there is an edit button

• Upvote 1

My fighters fucked if I end up with JLP and Ken.

Your fighters are really f uped if you end up with me, since I'm not playing only hosting.

Yalls logic reminds me of the time I went to Taco Bell and ordered the 12 taco meal and asked for 36 packs of fire. The dweeb at the window didn't want to give me 36 packs. Long story cut short I got how much I was asking for. But my thing is if I'd only ordered 1 taco and asked for 3 packs of sauce then there wouldn't have been an issue. But since it was 12 tacos I needed 36 packs. But the math is the same.

Now I suppose to appease him, I could have ran through the drive thru 12 times getting one taco at a time and avoided a problem. But like I said, in the end it would all equal the same. But he didn't see it that way.

Same situation here. Doesn't matter if I post 3 times in a row or 1 really long post. It's still going to be the same amount. So what is the problem? I'm on my phone. I'm not going to go clicking around trying to reply and multi quote and copy and paste all that shit, when I can just press quote, type what I want to type and simply hit reply. If I got to reply to more than one person then that's too bad.

• Downvote 3

Yalls logic reminds me of the time I went to Taco Bell and ordered the 12 taco meal and asked for 36 packs of fire. The dweeb at the window didn't want to give me 36 packs. Long story cut short I got how much I was asking for. But my thing is if I'd only ordered 1 taco and asked for 3 packs of sauce then there wouldn't have been an issue. But since it was 12 tacos I needed 36 packs. But the math is the same.

Now I suppose to appease him, I could have ran through the drive thru 12 times getting one taco at a time and avoided a problem. But like I said, in the end it would all equal the same. But he didn't see it that way.

Same situation here. Doesn't matter if I post 3 times in a row or 1 really long post. It's still going to be the same amount. So what is the problem? I'm on my phone. I'm not going to go clicking around trying to reply and multi quote and copy and paste all that shit, when I can just press quote, type what I want to type and simply hit reply. If I got to reply to more than one person then that's too bad.

you posted 5 in a row and you wern't replying to anyone, just random thoughts. combine them into one post

• Upvote 1

seems like you got verbal diorreah from eating all them tacos, long story short don't be a douche bag
  • Upvote 6

At the end of the day for every person that says why does he post multiple times. There's just as many that think why does anyone give a fuck lol

WHAT?

Even though yes Edwards fan should have replied with less comments I appreciate his thoughts as a fan of survivor! I think I will

Keep it as is for the first season and see how it works out but as you said I think I can host many seasons of this and make tweaks and improvements here and there. Let's start off with the basics and we can work on it. I do appreciate any feedback with this shit tbh. And I will say altho spamming can be annoying i don't believe anyone cares about spin and win credits because ya never win shit anyway lol

is this a crestion tournament? cant be bothered reading that wall of text

Castor this isn't just any wall of text. This is a Rory wall of text. Read it you fucking cupcake. Then I'll consider signing you up. I'll even give you priority if you do to get your sissy ass back in the game.

• Upvote 2

Castor this isn't just any wall of text. This is a Rory wall of text. Read it you fucking cupcake. Then I'll consider signing you up. I'll even give you priority if you do to get your sissy ass back in the game.

Oi

listen to me you skirtwearing fairy. I make the demands sround here. Not you.

i want to be in Conors team.