2016-17 NFL Discussion

Dak will have a slump imo, an pffseason of film study usually hits successful rookies hard

That and he won't have the same cakewalk schedule that he had this year.

Dak impressed me in this game though, when they fell behind by 2 scores I said it was over because no way he could come back like that in a play off atmosphere and out of his comfort zone. He managed to do it though. Took a broken down play and bad coverage and a great catch for Rodgers to win it. Rodgers really thrives in chaos but Matt Ryan has been a surgeon this year.

I was hoping for some good football today, got two blowouts instead.

I did enjoy every minute of the packers getting crushed. I think Rodgers is the best qb to ever play the game, packers wasted his career only winning one Super Bowl.

that's different then all the Facebook posts I see, they said that Brady is the best QB ever to play. Falcons for the SB win.

Brady is not the best qb to ever play,hes consistently had the best team and coach to play for... I dont think any other QB has had as many hall of famer teammates... just on the defensive side of the ball

If he wins another Super bowl I would say he's had the greatest career of any QB (he might have it right now but I can't give it to him over Montana just yet) but in terms of pure talent nobody can compare to Rodgers.

JLP's right though the Packers have wasted his immense talent with only one super bowl.

• 2 weeks later...

My super bowl pick:

Patriots 31 Falcons 23

Falcons move the ball but struggle to get into the end zone. Patriots are able to control the ball and limit falcon possessions. Ryan comes up short on the final drive.

Same score, other way. Brady can't figure out Atlanta's D, Blount gets stuffed, and Ryan/Jones burn NE D the whole game.

I get the feeling that this Super Bowl won't be very close, Patriots win by 2 td's maybe more. I hope I'm wrong though because the playoffs have been awful this year. Defense always plays a big part in who wins the game and the Patriots defense should give the Falcons some problems while Atlanta's defense won't have nearly the same success.

I get the feeling that this Super Bowl won't be very close, Patriots win by 2 td's maybe more. I hope I'm wrong though because the playoffs have been awful this year. Defense always plays a big part in who wins the game and the Patriots defense should give the Falcons some problems while Atlanta's defense won't have nearly the same success.

Yeah, sounds like all the people that picked them because they were undefeated one year, and everybody knows what happened in the Super Bowl that year. Or they guy I saw on Facebook a few weeks ago talking about how Rogers can't be stopped in the NFC, then they played Atlanta.

Yeah, sounds like all the people that picked them because they were undefeated one year, and everybody knows what happened in the Super Bowl that year. Or they guy I saw on Facebook a few weeks ago talking about how Rogers can't be stopped in the NFC, then they played Atlanta.

Yeah but that year I picked the Giants because their defense was fantastic. Atlanta has a high powered offense and its up there with some of the greatest but a really good defense usually comes out on top. And New Englands offense is no slouch either. Idk I just don't see it being that competitibe and I know I could be completely wrong but I'll take the GOAT coach, GOAT QB, and more well rounded team for an easyish win.

Yeah but that year I picked the Giants because their defense was fantastic. Atlanta has a high powered offense and its up there with some of the greatest but a really good defense usually comes out on top. And New Englands offense is no slouch either. Idk I just don't see it being that competitibe and I know I could be completely wrong but I'll take the GOAT coach, GOAT QB, and more well rounded team for an easyish win.

Hard to take the GOAT coach and the GOAT QB when neither are in this game.

If Brady played with old rules he wouldn't win as much and Belicheck cheats.